EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Luuuuurve on the Nile !! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Luuuuurve on the Nile !!
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay everyone.........

Tandem Scripting.

If you look at Cairo thread on Movie board you will get an idea on how it works.

Basically you write a paragraph, and then someone write another and the plot grows.

You need to read Yorkshire Roses thread on visiting to get the gist of the plot!!!

Percentage of box office takings to all participants plus and invite to the 'Oscars' in L.A.

CAT!! where are you?

So.............

She was walking over the moors in Yorkshire reminiscing about her last trip......the one where she met Mark......The one where she met the most wonderful man who she happened on by chance on an internet chat forum called ES.
Her mind drifted back to those 7 days just a few weeks previously. Her life up until that day had been.............

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
restless and boring,yes she was gorgeous and could have any man she wanted

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and from this day forth, that was to be the plan
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how i would love to be on the moors right now, this is begining to sound just like wuthering heights, or even Jayne eyre, my favourite kind of movies, keep the plot going,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and you would be??? jane eyre or the nutter in the attic?? estelle or wot was the crinkly womens name??? [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it would have to be jayne, with Rochester,
the crinkly woman, i forgot her name, but the crazy one no, im not that bad

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a strange thing to say?
What was this strange wizzened old woman on the moors trying to suugest?
Jane Eyre??????????
The interuption broke her concentration for a moment, but her thought soon returned to Mark......

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

ROFL, (WAS IT MISS HAVERSHAM ??? IN HER WEDDING DRESS?)NAH I THINK YOU'RE MORE OF AN ESTELLE, AND YOU HAVE A PIP

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she interuppted again!! this old woman was clearly mad.....she tried to walk away from her..........to concentrate her thoughts again........she was getting the 'pip' now and wanted this crazy woman to leave her alone with her thoughts........
Screw you
Member # 11942

her dear sweet kind, wonderful mark, what a star he was

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
but was he more than just a friend she pondered?
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
she had to find out, she had to return to that wonderful place. To cairo.........to meet that lovely man again.........to see if there was something more than friendship........
she left the craggy mad old woman behind on the moors and raced down through the ferns and bracken towards her cottage at the foot of the hill....

Screw you
Member # 11942

she thought back to other men she had known but he was different

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Oh so very different. He made her feel so good. He knew how to treat a lady........he was a true gentleman. He was respectable and polite........he listened to her intently as she told him of her life in Leeds. Of her failed love affairs, of her search for a different life........
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Madly she packed her suitcase, what to wear?, what not to? ran through her racing mind. In just a few short hours she would be back in Cairo. She reached for her mobile phone and searched for his number........then she thought....would he be free to meet her........she had arranged everything on the spur of the moment.........she did not think for a moment that maybe he would not be free?
ring...ring.......went the mobile.......she felt nervous ...........oh what if he has no thoughts of me as more than just a friend?........ring ring ring!........

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then she was nervous so she got out of her banana and peeled it real slow thinking of what she was missing so slowely her tongue glided up and down the banana and then chomp she took a bite ,and wham she said i got to get that MAN !!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND SHE BIT INTO THAT MOUTH FUL OF A BANANA AND THEN SHE DANCED THE NIGHT AWAY ,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AgwFk1kdJ_U&mode=related&search=

MAPEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMajungu sitaki Zeze langu silipati Mapepe sipendi Mapepe sipendi Penzi lako burudani Niwapo kitandaniZeze langu maananiZeze langu maanani

AND SANG IT ON THE NILE ,
OH YEAH OH YEAH GO GIRL GO GIRL ,NOW SHE WAS EXCITED ,SHE HAD TO FIND HIM HER LUST WAS OUT OF CONTROL ,

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
so she licked her banana flavoured lips, closed her front door behind her and stepped into the taxi to the airport........
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and that phone was still ringing, ring ring ring!! Suddenly, there was an answer. Oh my God!! he's picking up, i'll talk to him and tell him i'm coming, wait for me.
But imagine the shock when a female voice answered instead. "Hello? Hello?".
Oh bum, she thought as she hung up, he's got a woman. She ordered the taxi to turn back, and threw the banana peel out of the side window, which another car behind stepped on, causing it to skid and crash into the lamp post.
Little did she know that she was so nervous that when she dialed her shaky hands pressed the wrong number...

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The women on the phone rang her back on her mobile. She felt she must say something. "Who are you", she cried.
"It's me I'm Cathy, I've come home", replied the voice on the other end of the phone. "Where's Heathcliff", she continued. "What have you done with Heathcliff??"

Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she hung up, realizing she had dialed a wrong number and got back in the taxi. The taxi had to take a diversion to the airport as there had been a car hit a lampost. would she get there in time for her flight?

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
the taxi weaved its way past the wreckage of the car who slipped on the banana skin and speeded towards Leeds airport.
Suddenly the taxi slammed to a halt on the motorway..........apple peelings and orange skins littered the road.........cars skidding in all directions....it was chaos!!......

focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the taxi driver never noticed the chaos upfront as he passed by the wrecked car, thinking "tsk tsk, drivers these days, never careful enough", until she shouted "LOOK AHEAD!!!". He was barely able to keep out of the pileup...
Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
A huge watermelon came hurtling through the windscreen but the taxi drove on regardless. She had to make that flight!! he knew that and the prospect of a good tip made him accelerate. Suddenly a blue flashing light appeared in the rear view mirror...........
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The taxi driver decided tht he had no option but to pull onto the side of the road. He wound down his window and waited for the police to arrive. He was aware of someone beside his car door and suddenly a terrible screaming came from the back of the car. The taxi driver looked up and shrank in horror at the vision that appeared at his window.........
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
A ghostly face of a child appeared at the window and an icy hand clutched his fingers. "Let me in, let me in! I am Catherine Linton."
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
At that moment a huge banana stuck its face in the window.......thwack!!! thwack!! went the baton on the top of the banana. Down it went splattered on the road, Thwack again! the peel split open and the fleshy inside oozed all over the bonnet of the car. The taxi driver revv3ed the engine......terrified Yorkshire screamed as the police arrival and the subsequent bashing of this huge mutant banana.....the taxi driver grabbed the child and sat her in the front passenger seat then put his foot to the floor and raced as fast as he could along the dark motorway towards the junction which said Leeds Airport 5 miles...........
Yorkshire looked out the back window as the police mercilessly beat the **** out of the banana which was screaming in pain..........'Im outta my tree' it shouted as the blows rained down on it....I'm clinically insane' and 'have mercy on an innocent banana' it uttered as its mashed pulpy hulk caused other drivers to collide and skid..........then the screams lessened until silence.........the banana was no more............or so they thought?!!!
Yorkshire looked into the ashen face of the child as they raced towards the airport.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's the spice?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] well we had every damn fruit now and shes not got to the airport yet [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes let's hear some adventures about the guy while she is trying her way to him. what's he doing during all that?

visiting prostitutes clubs and walking home naked and drunk?

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Meanwhile, Mark was sitting in the bar of the DHL Country Club in Heliopolis, sipping a cool drink and thinking about his life.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by samakwish:
A ghostly face of a child appeared at the window and an icy hand clutched his fingers. "Let me in, let me in! I am Catherine Linton."

[Confused]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by samakwish:
Meanwhile, Mark was sitting in the bar of the DHL Country Club in Heliopolis, sipping a cool drink and thinking about his life.

thinking i need a BANANA ,,IM IN THE MOOD FOR A PEEL
Screw you
Member # 11942

Mark though about his past loves and experiences would this time be different, he felt that he'd known her all his life

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
so he went and sat under chimps tree the luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv wish tree ,and wished for his soulmate to appear and said to himself ,oh chimps tree oh chimps tree where art thou my PEANUT i miss you
peanut (Y.ROSE )

Screw you
Member # 11942

He knew this time would be different, he would be patient she had been through a lot and he wanted to support her, but he had been hiding his true feelings for her. He was scared of her rejection

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
he had been scared, and now look what happened. she left. Maybe if he had at least hinted about his feelings things might've been different. They seemed to hit it off quite well while she was here, and now he's lonelier than ever.
I must know, he thought. it's now or never. I'll take the risk and call her.
Nervous at the thought of hearing her voice again, his shaky hands dialed the number. Ring ring!!. His heart was pounding when he heard the click that was the other party picking up "Hello? Heathcliff, is that you?", but it wasn't her. It was the voice of another woman.
"Sorry", he said, "wrong number".
"No please, don't kill my Heathcliff. I'll do anything"
What the hell was that all about? he thought as he hung up. Carefully he dialed the right number this time....

focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Yorkshire was screaming as the taxi raced swerving right and left, she didn't hear the phone ringing. It was that child face! My god it was so scary and seemed to have evil intentions.
As the taxi did a sudden turn right she was thrown against the window, the by accident the green button in her phone was pressed, she was still screaming....

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
allo...........allo............said the voice on the other end. She wondered where the voice was coming from but she seemed to recognise it.........then she reached for her mobile in her bag and put it too her ear........allo........hello she said who is this? allo you rang me..said the foreign voice on the other end.
Then she realised.........OMG!! it was Marks voice!! her hands shaked as she put the mobile to her ear again. Ohhh errr hello there, is that Mark?
Yes allo who are you?
Its me Yorkshire ( Cathy ) I must have rung you by mistake.
Oh Cathy it is so good to hear your voice, how are you.
Oh Mark ............Err.......I am at the airport check in..........ehrrrrrr....and a long pause...................I........I dont know what to say........I was coming to visit you but maybe that is not a good idea?
'Visit me' his voice was excited......really you visit me?...........yes she said..........Oh that would be the best thing he said..........
She felt a bit more relaxed and excited to hear his voice again.........can you come to the airport? Can you meet me in Cairo?.......He sipped his drink and replied.........

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ANOTHER DAY AND ANOTHER TIME AND YOU HAD TO WALK INTO MY LIFE !!!he said
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
MY LIFE IS FINNALY COMPLETE, HOW COULD I HAVE GOT THROUGH IT WITH OUT YOU,
NOW WE WILL STAY TOGETHER FOR EVER

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

York : Cut the crap and fuk me
Mark: Here or on the kitchen floor?
York: Kitchen floor? you're sick ... go away!
Mark: You go away this is my home
York: Oh I can't go anywhere, I have sold my house before I come here
Mark: well! you know what to do then
York: -with a sad face- Ok let's go to the kicthen
Mark: now you talkin baby

She walks to the kichen looking down in shame while he walking behind her. He slaps her ass and say "I'm gonna ride that big ass all night baby yah yah"

------------------The Happy End-------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ENCORE ,ENCORE ENCORE [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking rather flustered and a little excited,as she lay on the floor she whispered into mark's ear..Wait we need something? What is that mark replied..Yorkshire Rose stood up and turned the Radio on..Come on Mark lets ride all night to this song... Yorkshire song Number 1 in the Netherlands pop Music charts.

OK ok..maybe i get grilled to this myself one day ask my iraqi husband..sure he will not disagree.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"York, wake up! Are you okay? Are you alright?"

Yorkshire Rose opened her eyes, she still felt dizzy, her head hurted, she did not know what was going on.

Mark leaned over her. "You just fainted. I am worried about you."

Yorkshire Rose raised her head and looked around herself. She was laying on the pavement, surrounded by a crowd of noisy Egyptians.

"Oh, Mark, I am sorry. I don't know what happened to me. It must have been the heat. But I feel better already."

"Come on and let me help you up. I will get you some water.", said Mark to the foreign girl.

"Thanks so much for your help, you are a real friend indeed.", said Yorkshire Rose to the man who was so generous throughout all her stay in Cairo.

"You know I had this really strange dream, Mark."

(Lazeez' contribution to this thread)

"What was it about?" he ask.

"Oh, never mind. It was really weird. But thank you for being there for me." she said.

Mark helped Yorkshire Rose to cross the main crowded Tahrir street and they both enjoyed a bowl of the most delicious koshary. They laughed and joked throughout the whole dinner time.

Yorkshire Rose was sure to come back to Cairo, to Egypt, she just loved this place. And her thoughts were with Mark too. She grew more and more fond of him. She was so sure he also felt the same way for her. The way his eyes looked into hers couldn't just lie. Time would tell if their friendship would turn one day into love....

~ The Real Happy End ~ [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE [Confused]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
lazeez

i personally think you are really horny, or really have a fetish for somthing, a little bit of sm, a bit of spanking, ---kingon the kitchen floor, boy, you got to find a woman soon, if you dont have one, cause all you talk about is , prostitutes, , spanking, sex in the kitchen, ect ect ect,

i think its time for a cold shower for you, youre getting to sexy

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people are sick. Spanking Klingons on the kitchen floor? Scotty, beam me up. [Frown] [Big Grin]

QUOTE]Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
lazeez

i personally think you are really horny, or really have a fetish for somthing, a little bit of sm, a bit of spanking, --- kingon the kitchen floor , boy, you got to find a woman soon, if you dont have one, cause all you talk about is , prostitutes, , spanking, sex in the kitchen, ect ect ect,

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com