EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Create A Christmas Snowflake for Charity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Create A Christmas Snowflake for Charity
Santa Clause
Member # 12597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Santa Clause     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HO!HO!HO!

Hey It is me again.. Santa here with a special request...
If you click here on the link below .. money will be donated to THE SALVATION ARMY..simply by creating a SNOWFLAKE! Go ON Have some fun make your own snowflake and make some much needed cash for the poor.

http://www.popularfront.com/snowdays/?emailsantadotcom

Posts: 2 | From: Lapland North Pole | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Santa Clause for the link. This seems very legit and I do hope the money is given to those families in need!!!
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambeebosa
Member # 12610

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bambeebosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Santa!

Thanks for the website to make your own snowflake for Charity!! It was really fun and you don't even have to give any money! It was really cool coz you can see your own snowflake cascading down to earthand you can point your arrow at any other snowflake and see everyone elses creation! Cool!! really cool!
Thanks Santa You will get your bottle of champagne and asparagus after all!!

Posts: 26 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambeebosa
Member # 12610

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bambeebosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Santa... I forgot...

I wanted to tell everyone on ES to try it!! It was really fun..... I only see one posting.... Don't miss out on the fun!! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 26 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 10281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for martha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a lot of fun!!!
Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com