EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Bad Moods!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bad Moods!!!!!!!
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you do when you are in a very bad mood??
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swim, as fast as I can, for an hour. [Cool] What about you, Asoom?
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually it differs [Confused] [Confused]
somtimes I have this non-stop tears [Frown] somtimes I call a friend to go out
somtimes I read (which can solve the problem)
what I did right now and it worked with me I have a new hair cut [Cool]

But you are right, sports can change the mood quickly,
but what do you do when it's winter time??

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new hair cut sounds good, Asoom. [Big Grin] In my country, it is way too cold to swim outdoors, most of the year. There is a great spa/gym close to where I live, with heated pools and lovely saunas and steam rooms. Bliss. Afterwards, you can grab a coffee and catch up with friends. [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Organize paper, throw out old stuff, never ends with the amount of crap I have from college but it must go.

Call a friend who has a boxing bag and have him "coach" me a bit. Plus he's a great listener, extremely philosophical so his ideas match mine. Then he barbeques a large meal for me.

If the other two aren't workable options, I go to youtube.com and watch video shorts of guys recieving groin injuries. This one works the best!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
new name sono? planning a ride through shebin naked on horseback are you? [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:
go to youtube.com and watch video shorts of guys recieving groin injuries. This one works the best!

Oh HI Sono.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The days I was a fanatic rower, I used to go on endless trips on my scull and kick my troubles away.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, could bug me afterwards. If you get hooked on sports, you will look and feel like the queen of the world.

Just try it Asoom. Sporting in general I mean. The start is a bit tough but once you reach a certain threshold it will be an addiction.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get real quiet and take a long hot shower to calm down as quickly as possible...I'm kind of introverted in that respect...
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: What do you do when you are in a very bad mood??

I talk to my mother, I can tell her anything what's on my mind, she's my best friend...... and the phone bills show it! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a good cry in the shower

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done that Yorkshire~
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com