EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » im done (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: im done
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate my life
Im constanly nagged, checked on, questioned, i feel im being strangled , and never get a breath of fresh air, by my parnter, He says im obsessed with this forum, got no time for him, obsessed with egypt, and angry that i chat with others, He is sending me slowly to the gutter, and im totally screwed up.
i work hard, and i dont go out and i get my social life with her, and my pals on line, Hes jeaous, angry, that he has pushed me to far away, and im having continuous fights, but i realise since returning from egypt, i need the time alone, and space to enjoy wht i like to do, most of time i like my own company

sorry to moan, sick of everything
need a kick in my ass

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:

need a kick in my ass

Kick!
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehehehehehe

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no kick in the ass for you, just a hug. Enjoy your life whatever it takes. Get out of it anyway you can and go where your heart and head take you. Jealous suffocating men are not worth the effort. This forum is sometimes the very lifeline we all need, the ex boyfriend also hated this forum, he said it was insulting to him that i talk to other people from egypt, especially any men if i did so, that he should be the only person in egypt that i talk to at all, him and his family otherwise it damages his reputation.
He said that all people that would post in this forum are worthless scum people and dont worry i set him in his place quickly when he said this.
It's been quite a while since he said those words and he is out of my life permanently now, it wasnt easy but he is gone for good. So is the ex fiance,, completely. Now looking forward to moving on in my life hopefully finding someone new and living a wonderful life with this person.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart, I am so happy that you seemed to have made a lot of positive changes in your life, and I know you will find that person you are looking for. Yorkshire Rose, I wish you the best in figuring out what you want to do and living your life to the fullest. We all only have this life, and the only person we can truly make happy is ourselves. I know I also sometimes find the company I enjoy the most is my own. [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honey you weren't happy with him a while ago, right? It hasn't seemed to be getting any better. Why don't you start to find a way out? No sense staying in a situation where you are unhappy. Life is too short for that.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorki, I know you've been in a kind of difficult relationship and I think partly the problem is that the 'boredom' set in.

I think you should take his moaning seriously, get out and do something him. Something really romantic, just the two of you. He's probably puzzled because you have such a huge interest in Egypt (netherless you went there back all by yourself so he might suspet something) what makes you to log on to ES often.

If you don't feel that's what you want - doing things with him together - then I also think you better off cutting ties at one point. Remember long time ago I told you paying of a house can't be the only reason why you both are still together.

Best of luck in working out this relationship.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Thankyou guys for youre help and advice,
You are all very kind
life is to short to be unhappy, and i sat today and cryed and cryed till it gave me a headache, silly me, well, its all in gods hands now, and i dont have no more answers , so well, i dont know what i can say anymore, words dont describe the way i feel

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your partner thinks you`re spending to much time on this forum, and it is bothering him, you have to take this serious. You keep hanging in a kind of relation to a former relation.
The one who could answer your questions did not, and nobody else can give you anwers that are defenitly the truth.
You only can think what`s the most probable and end it.
If your current parner means enough for you, it is worth to pay attention to the relationship that you have now, and not live in the past.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there! Focus on what's important, you will make it through. A big hug to you from me.
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks LSG, a big hug to you too,
Im not hanging around in a former relation this is history, dont care any more about that, but all that has happened was just one big wake up call

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rose, I hate falling into the role of auntie MK the Life Advisor, but I just wanted to let you know that only YOU can make you happy.

There's something called Cognitive Therapy that may be of some help. Have you ever tried it?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
If your partner thinks you`re spending to much time on this forum, and it is bothering him, you have to take this serious. You keep hanging in a kind of relation to a former relation.
If your current parner means enough for you, it is worth to pay attention to the relationship that you have now, and not live in the past.

Agree with ????? If your partner thinks you spend too much time here, he may have a point. I'd have a serious problem with my partner if he spent all his time on some chat-style board with a bunch of lonely women instead of me. That's just a fact. You need to set your priorities and figure out why you prefer to spend all your free time here when you have someone who cares about you enough to even complain.
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks auntie MK , i will give this a try, look s interesting,
bonzo, he has his football, i have my forum, makes sence, and most the time he is looking tv, and i dont think there is anything worth seeing, i like here, its fun, and makes me laugh, i dont see anything wrong in this, i think were not a bunch opf lonely
but why are you here, then, are you also lonely and a woman

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire Rose - I am so sorry to hear of your situation. I think that you know in your heart and mind that this relationship isn't going to work out, unfortunately there is never an easy time to tell the partner that it is over, you will both feel hurt and sad that it hasn't worked out for you both. You deserve to be happy and as many have already said it is your life and we only live once. So please do not live a life of regret or a life thinking what could of been if only I had done that....I lived many years not being true to myself, only those around me could see what I was suffering. However hard this may be it is time to move on and have the happiness that you truly do deserve. My thoughts are with you.

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks amanda,
it will come good, feeling a bit better to day,

did a bit of things, went out, had a macdonalds
so eating is a great way to feel better,
thankyou for youre kind words love
Take care
love Alison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire Rose - Just take each day as it comes, hopefully the harder days will get easier and slowly you will begin to have days when you can smile and laugh again. Only you know what is right for you in all of this, just remember to take care, look after yourself and always be true to yourself, you deserve to be happy in life.

I am here if you ever want to talk.

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not going to judge how she should work her life or behave thats so wrong of me but the only advice i can give cause im myself not in a position to do so at this moment ,but is there is a another door and doors can be opened and shut when you want them to be ...MK is right your life is yours and no body elses..love yah sweety ......
i dont spend tme as much as i use to do here ,and i must say my life has changed a bIt ,but i do love to come and see my friends from time to time ..and answer a few or posts some threads ..take care babes catch you soon
CHIMPS.... [Wink]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
bonzo, he has his football, i have my forum, makes sence, and most the time he is looking tv, and i dont think there is anything worth seeing, i like here, its fun, and makes me laugh, i dont see anything wrong in this, i think were not a bunch opf lonely
but why are you here, then, are you also lonely and a woman

I never said you were a bunch of lonely women. READ what I said. I said if my partner was spending his time on a chat-style board with a bunch of lonely women. I didn't say it was ES. [Roll Eyes] To answer your question, I'm definitely NOT lonely. That's pretty clear with my 72 measley posts to your 866.

It's YOUR partner who has a problem with you spending too much time here so you either listen to him and do nothing or you listen to him & do something about it. Up to you what your priorities are and it sounds like he's not one of them. Time to cut your losses and move on but then you may only want people to baby you instead of telling you an honest opinion. If that's the case, you won't hear another word out of me about it. You're a big girl so either do something about it or quit complaining about how miserable you are.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She already knows the relation between them is dead from what i see and i believe he knows this as well. His behavior is the last desperate struggle to hang onto something that is dead and over. The only had part is finding out how to make what she wants to happen happen. It takes money and support and alot of courage.
It's hard being in a country that is not your own and having no family or friends around to help when you want out of the current situation. And finding a way out isnt as easy as some make it seem but staying in the situation is even harder.
Praying for you alison, it will work out honey.
Hope to see you in Egypt in March.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it seems like there is not much left over in her relationship but why hanging in there, why living beside than with each other? Why creating so much more headache and not making an end to everything?

And who's coming to Egypt in March, Yorki? Not without me, girl! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
She's going to Egypt to pick herself up another man. [Roll Eyes] Why don't you use that money to move out of your current situation before trying to find you another relationship? Priorities, girlfriend, priorities.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Bonzo, you see to be a right ass, why dont you just go get lost,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
you no nothing of my situation, so how can you judge me, and if you only have bad things to say, go off this thread, i know who my pals are here, so you dont have to stick youre nose in where its not wanted, I better thankyou, i had a few weeks not good, and its not youre buisness if i go to egypt or not, and for that matter if i want to get a new guy, whos to say i dont already have one, you cant judge no one you dont know, and i have seen alot of sarcy post by you, I have a life here, i work 2 jobs, , so if i want to sit a send posts here so what,
Mystic and tigerlily, hows about a reunion in march, are you up for it,
Dont no dates yet, but im hoping in first 2 weeks ill be in cairo,

Oh bonzo, i work very hard, and saved all my tips in a pot, i have my flight and some nights for hotel, already , in 5 weeks, ill have enough for whole trip, tell me this, arnt i allowed to do wht i like with my tips?, i worked for this

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hi chimps,
im sorry, i nearly for got you honey, miss you lots and well have a chat really soon on line,
love ya loads to babes
kisses
and to you miss sharm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yr go to him in egypt thats where your heart is . so why not think about being happy? life is too short love ya and thinking about ya
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:

And you seem to be a whore. . .I'd rather be an ass any day than a whore.
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:
you no nothing of my situation, so how can you judge me, and if you only have bad things to say, go off this thread, i know who my pals are here, so you dont have to stick youre nose in where its not wanted, I better thankyou, i had a few weeks not good, and its not youre buisness if i go to egypt or not, and for that matter if i want to get a new guy, whos to say i dont already have one, you cant judge no one you dont know, and i have seen alot of sarcy post by you, I have a life here, i work 2 jobs, , so if i want to sit a send posts here so what,
Mystic and tigerlily, hows about a reunion in march, are you up for it,
Dont no dates yet, but im hoping in first 2 weeks ill be in cairo,

Oh bonzo, i work very hard, and saved all my tips in a pot, i have my flight and some nights for hotel, already , in 5 weeks, ill have enough for whole trip, tell me this, arnt i allowed to do wht i like with my tips?, i worked for this

Wah, wah, wah. Poor me. . .I work so hard, I'm so miserable, please everyone, tell me not to feel sorry for myself and help me decide what to do with my life. Paaaahleeeeese!

Warning for all the ladies with men on this board. Yorkie will try to take yours in a minute with this "poor me, I'm a victim" bullshit. Take them out of Egypt as soon as possible! She already admit she's got one already and got another one on the side. . .who's to say it isn't your man she's been in touch with? [Eek!]

Oh, and the last time I checked YR, this was a PUBLIC board so who in the hell are you to tell me to get lost? I have as much right here as you do. At least I don't go around asking for sympathy and bore everyone with my stories of woe.

You're also a fine one to talk about judging people. You're judging me and you don't know me either so what does that say about you?

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:
I hate my life
Im constanly nagged, checked on, questioned, i feel im being strangled , and never get a breath of fresh air, by my parnter, He says im obsessed with this forum, got no time for him, obsessed with egypt, and angry that i chat with others, He is sending me slowly to the gutter, and im totally screwed up.
i work hard, and i dont go out and i get my social life with her, and my pals on line, Hes jeaous, angry, that he has pushed me to far away, and im having continuous fights, but i realise since returning from egypt, i need the time alone, and space to enjoy wht i like to do, most of time i like my own company

sorry to moan, sick of everything
need a kick in my ass

You call my posts scary???? [Eek!] Read your own! I'm not the one living with a guy and goes off to visit another one in Egypt. No wonder the current one is having problems with trusting you. Ya think that might have a little something to do why he's constantly wondering what you're up to? Ya think that might have something to do with not being able to have a little space from him or the constant fighting? Duh! [Roll Eyes] If your guy did this to you, you'd be on here complaining about not being able to trust him, blah, blah, blah.

BREAK IT OFF WITH THE CURRENT ONE! You'll not only do yourself a favor but you'll do everyone here a favor, too.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Mystic and tigerlily, hows about a reunion in march,

I wish I wish, Yorki, but I am not going to walk again on Egyptian soil before June. Oh, can't wait to see my little son taking his first steps on the beach, experiencing the water, eating some sand (definitely!)....... we are going to have fun, fun, fun!!! [Smile]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh have a great time tiger lily,
any way cant a woman thats lived an idependant life not take a break, this makes me a whore, so if that then im glad to be
doesnt say im having sex, ididnt, and dont intend to, i just like to be alone and love to be there, but its a crime i see
I dont want to fight bonzo, if so , then fine, but im not going to comment on anything you say about me, i dont like fighting
and i dont like enimies,i not into fighting
Thanks mickey, not long to go now, i wish you a wonderful time

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
bonzo's words sound curiously the same as the words said to me by another user name in this forum alison, seems that they decided to change their posting name.. hmm wish that persons words had been important enough for me to even remember their name hahahaha. My dates are definitely set to be in egypt so any time you want to meet up just let me know, I will be in heliopolis from feb 26 to april 2nd though i leave early morning the 2nd. I think you have the phone number of where i will be so just send a text to that phone or call and let us know when you want to meet. If you dont have that one let me know and i will give you my mobile to reach us at.
I cant wait, i am so excited though i actually already have butterflies in my stomach haha think how i will be in a couple weeks!!!!
Bonzo get over yourself, if you dont want to hear about our problems its simple DONT READ THEM!!!!!!! Some of us do want to hear her and help out. And her situation is anything but easy, its hard to get out of this without support and help, especially financially.

--------------------

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
quote:

Bonzo, what happened to you? You use to seem so easy going and non-judgemental. It's not our right as human beings to judge anyone else. And I do think you were out of line by calling anyone on the forum a whore. A whore=prostitute (someone that gets paid for having sex).
YR is NOT a whore.

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A whore is not a prostitute. A prostitute get PAID whore DOESN'T.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
actually yes a whore is a prostitute, the word you are looking for is a slut. But yorkshire is neither of those.

--------------------

Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,these are all derogatory words used to demean women.

Who should judge anyone?

And let's face it,prostitution is one of the oldest professions which does serve a purpose!

It is also thought to help satisfy sexual hangups in men and keep the rest of us safe. [Wink]

So,good luck to anyone,whether whore,slut or prostitute. [Smile]

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Why does this thread have to turn out to be like that?! [Frown]
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
What happened to me? Someone decided it was fair game to call me an ass so I decided it was fair game to call them a whore.

She's a whiner and something's wrong with people who get on a board with over 12,000 members telling people their personal problems. If you all are such great friends, take it off board. I am all for helping someone but geez Louise! How many times do we have to hear the same tired stories from the same people around here?

I have a very low tolerance for people who continue to play the "poor me" game to gain sympathey. If you don't like what's happening to you, do something about it instead of whining and complaining all the time. It's time to take a little responsibility for your choices in life. Suck it up and move on.

You people are paranoid to the nth degree around here, mysticheart...always accusing people of being someone else. Have you ever thought the reason I sound like someone else is because maybe, just maybe, there are others who are also tired of the "poor me" crap some of you always dish out. For your information I am not an alias in any way, shape, or form so take your paranoia somewhere else.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is *so* PMSy!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh god, i was havng a bad time, got so mad , spilled my heart ouut in one minet , and now, im a whore, , and so so, so, , if you dont like it dont read, im not bothered,
i agree with space dust, good luck to all the prostitutes, maybe i must i must change jobs, better get paid for it than do it for free, not that im doing anything atall

thanks foriegn, mystic , tiger, Mk and unsure

i will stay in contact mystic, i will go in march, you so lucky to stay so long, im so happy for you

\thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Bonzo,
Where do you get information from? I have never before suggested anyone on this forum was someone else so no i am not always accusing anyone of anything. You need to get your facts straight on that one. And you need to stop and realize that sometimes people do not have the capability financially or by other means to make this change you speak of, its not as simple as just picking up and moving on.
Now in my case yes,sure, I was sitting there allowing these men to do those things. I just didnt have the strength at that time to let go of my feelings for them and leave them. That changed, i finally picked up the pieces and moved on. But for yorkshire the situation is not so cut and dried as that. There is nothing wrong with coming to here and talking these things out or venting at all. Sometimes it is the only thing that keeps someone from killing themselves as i tried to do around a month ago. Just the knowing someone in the world is out there listening, caring. No one should ever feel so alone that they want to do that, and i used to think those people that did were very selfish and couldnt understand how they could do it until 3 years ago when i myself felt it. I understand how they can, it doesnt make it right but i do understand the logic that goes through their head.
So as stated before, if you dont want to read our "whining" then DONT READ IT!!!!!
and leave the rest of us to reply to her and help her in anyway we can.

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh oh, Uh oh, Oh!, Oh!, Oh!
They ain't ready for this
LT Hutton
T.I.
Ashanti
It's that new 'Pac y'all

[

Pac's life
(Everybody need's to chill)
Everybody talking 'bout Pac's life
(It's Tupac the king)
What do you know about Pac's life
(What do you know? What do you know?)
(Only real niggas stay on top)
Everybody talking 'bout Pac's life
(
Started with five shots, niggas plotting to kill him
Never figured that, that same nigga sell five million
Hit the charts like a mad man nothing but hits
Court cases got a nigga facing multiple digits
Dodging cop cars look how we come so far
Picture a high school drop out
Rolling a double R
House full of happiness, weed and drank
Way out
So when trouble tried to find me can't
Never visioned living longer than my twenty first
Thought I'd locked down, cracked out or in the dirt
And though it hurts to see the change
It comes with the fame
Watch them gossip in this silly game
To all the motherfucker's speaking down on me this is the night
Why's everybody caught up In Pac's life?
To all y'all niggas
Conversating on my life
Mind your motherfucking business

I remember that
Ay
What's happening Pac
Yeah I know we never to meet
But we know all the same people so we got to speak
You taught me first, fake nigga can't stop a G
And all the **** you went through
Meant a lot to me
But when they locked you up for for nothing it was shame to see
You we know the crack came and did the same thing to me
I get along with real niggas it's the lane to be
Talking loud out of pocket tryna bang with me
And so I pull it out my pocket let it rain you see
Now they all in the court room blaming me
See we ain't live the same life but represent the same struggle
Power to the real niggas death to the sucker's
Money over bitches, get to know 'em for you love 'em
Death before dishonour never talk to undercover's
Live by the same rules so I minus the tattoo's
With the same sort of dude with he same short fuse

I want money in large amounts
My garage full of cars that bounce
Moving my tapes in major weight cause every dollar counts
Busters is jealous and half these niggas is punks
They running off at the mouth till I fill it up with my pump
They jump my automatic keep 'em weary
While you fronting like you Billy Bad Ass
Nigga you scary
I been knowing you for years
We was high school peers
In Junior High
I was itching' to kill
And you was, 'Ready To Die'
While you bullshitting niggas was dying and catching cases
Busting my automatics at motherfucker's in foreign places
Leaving no trace, they see my face and then they buried
Bitches die in a hurry
Still I ride, I'm never worried
Mr. Makaveli tell me to ride and I'ma ride
Pick my enemies out the crowd
And motherfucker's die
It's not the way I wanna live
My nigga it's how it is
Only real niggas stay on top

Why are all you niggas all up in my ****?
Tell them motherfucker's
Outlawz
**** all y'all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Gz-7OhteA

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yorkie...you have to get out babe, but you know that dont you. dont feel you have to justify yourself to anyone...(your internet activities to your partner or your real life activities to usernames).

good luck hun, hope life takes a turn for the better for you.

x

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What happened to me? Someone decided it was fair game to call me an ass so I decided it was fair game to call them a whore.

She's a whiner and something's wrong with people who get on a board with over 12,000 members telling people their personal problems. If you all are such great friends, take it off board. I am all for helping someone but geez Louise! How many times do we have to hear the same tired stories from the same people around here?

I have a very low tolerance for people who continue to play the "poor me" game to gain sympathey. If you don't like what's happening to you, do something about it instead of whining and complaining all the time. It's time to take a little responsibility for your choices in life. Suck it up and move on.

You people are paranoid to the nth degree around here, mysticheart...always accusing people of being someone else. Have you ever thought the reason I sound like someone else is because maybe, just maybe, there are others who are also tired of the "poor me" crap some of you always dish out. For your information I am not an alias in any way, shape, or form so take your paranoia somewhere else.

Everybody is feeling sorry for theirselve once in a while, and as long as it is not structural, nothing wrong with it. You can`t love others when you don`t love yourself!
It is getting problematic when you`re feeling sorry for yourself and you have nobody to share this with.vebtilating a state of mind on a public board because there is nobody around who cares enough, expecting that anonymous ppl will care, is a point to worry, there seems to be a partner but he isn`t the one to share feelings with???
Ppl don`t talk enough, are not clear enough and feel attacked by that same anonymous visitors.
Think there is a lot to work on regarding communication!
Throw dirt to each other will only make cases more bad, I don`t mean this pesronally, but in general.
Maybe it`s time to think about getting another kind of life, a real one!
Virtual enemy`s and friends, on-line-lovers, liars and cheaters, please get ur feet down to earth!

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
?????thanks, good advice,
at this point of writing this thread, i had no one else to turn to, where i live i dont really have anyone to talk to, and it was a spur of moment thing, i find lovely people here and i like to hear comments, it really has helped, everyone deserves the best in life, but sometimes it takes a really long time to find,
mrs c, youre great, a good laugh, and its you lovely folk here, mystic , chimps, tiger , mk ans all the others that give me the strengh in this chapter of my life, im feeling better now , and i hope all will come good
thanks kind lovely ladies
xxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Bonzo, Where do you get information from? I have never before suggested anyone on this forum was someone else so no i am not always accusing anyone of anything. You need to get your facts straight on that one.

Uh, maybe from your earlier post? [Roll Eyes]

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Some of you can't keep track of what you said, when you said it, and who you said it to. It's no wonder you play the pity party routine all the time. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
bonzo's words sound curiously the same as the words said to me by another user name in this forum alison, seems that they decided to change their posting name.. hmm wish that persons words had been important enough for me to even remember their name hahahaha.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh bonzo chill out girl, sometimes we forget, it is ok no problem

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
It's a problem for me when I'm called an ass, I'm told to get lost, and I'm called a liar. It's funny how you gals think you can freely do this to people on this board you don't like but the minute it's done to you....waaaaaah! You get treated the way you treat others...comprende?
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
actually... i would agree that you have come across as an ass. shes having a hard time, and you havnt helped. you could have just ignored the thread, but you didnt.

then you call her a whore.

hmmmmmm.... well donkey woman, im off to have sex. id rather be a whore than an ass any day.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com