EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Trading Places ..Which Forum member would you like to be for a day? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trading Places ..Which Forum member would you like to be for a day?
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And why, please [Smile]

I would love to trade places with Samia for a day. I always wanted to try diving, but because of high blood pressure, couldn't.

I really want to see and experience what's below the water surface with my own eyes, not a tv show or pictures.

Your turn [Wink]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono [Big Grin] I just think it would be amusing [Razz]
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Auto. Would like to feel the testosterone gush for a day.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cosmogirl, i love how she writes [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman, maybe then I will understand what he wants to say...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK, she makes me laugh - and doesn't suffer fools easily!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to be auto so I can hack into everyone's accounts and check out all the nudie pics I know you all have! [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
And why, please [Smile]

I would love to trade places with Samia for a day. I always wanted to try diving, but because of high blood pressure, couldn't.

I really want to see and experience what's below the water surface with my own eyes, not a tv show or pictures.

Erm.... just in case you missed out on some important facts here. Samia no longer dives; she sold all her equipment and moved away from Egypt. Infact she got married two months ago and lives now happily in GA/US with a new husband.

Sue, all the best for you, thinking of you, girl! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tiger$lily*:
quote:
And why, please [Smile]

Erm.... just in case you missed out on some important facts here. Samia no longer dives; she sold all her equipment and moved away from Egypt. Infact she got married two months ago and lives now happily in GA/US with a new husband.

Sorry, didn't know that getting married means you can no longer dive [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
And why, please [Smile]

Sorry, didn't know that getting married means you can no longer dive [Roll Eyes]
yes of course it does!! you get your gills clipped at the wedding ceremony [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL @ Gills clipped

HAHAhAHAHA I love your sense of humour Ayisha [Smile]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to be Sammy for one day, one day only and I'd be very busy doing some changes on ES!

I'd re-arrange some of the forum in here, ad some more subforums like 'other topics', 'sports' and local events separated by cities. Oh and I'd create a 'joke' forum just for MK! [Big Grin]

I would completely delete the religion forum (I think that's the greatest obstacle on ES!)

I would make Sonomod moderator of the 'sex' forum!

I'd bring more smilys on here!

I'd bring wayyyyyyy more advatars on here

and finally I kick off ES members I personally don't favor! [Razz]

Sammy, make my wish come true!!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Oh, don't feel sorry, you obviously didn't know and also I don't think Georgia is the best place for diving (I've been there) rather hunting - animals of course! [Big Grin]
Laura
Member # 879

No need to do anything Tigerlilly cause I don't think anyone would stick around if YOU were a "moderator" LOL
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ooh yeah being moderator here for a day would be fun [Big Grin] more smileys, more avatars, ban all news links [Wink] ok ok have only 1 place for them [Roll Eyes] make the religion forum bigger and send electric shocks to anyone who does NOT post a minimum of 10 GOOD WORTHWHILE posts a day [Big Grin] Anyone caught being bad would be sent to MK Forum, which is out the back under lock and key, and given 30 lashes [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh, Laura, don't be so mean. But I certainly understand now why you didn't get along with Monica well either.
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
quote:

Oh, don't feel sorry, you obviously didn't know and also I don't think Georgia is the best place for diving (I've been there) rather hunting - animals of course! [Big Grin]
Oh Sorry again! lol
Didn't know she is confined to the "home" under lock and key!

Give it up Tiger, you're still ticked your posts were deleted..lol move on please [Razz]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
and given 30 lashes [Big Grin]

A little SM is always great, hm? [Big Grin]

Oh just to add as a change to the forum: NO MORE FLOOD PROTECTION! This brings me even more votes! [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
and given 30 lashes [Big Grin]

A little SM is always great, hm? [Big Grin]

Oh just to add as a change to the forum: NO MORE FLOOD PROTECTION! This brings me even more votes! [Smile]

Not into it myself but I can book you in as first try if you like? [Wink]

agree with REMOVING FLOOD CONTROL, MODS ARE YOU LISTENING?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Give it up Tiger, you're still ticked your posts were deleted..lol move on please [Razz]

Which posts? Do you mean the two in the kitchen forum? Who would have thought they offended you so much that you felt the need to delete them. Oh don't worry, news got out! If you cook only lasagna for your Muslim man you will be dead after a month! [Big Grin]

Oh, BTW, are you *Oscar*? [Cool]

Laura
Member # 879

Your imagination is only rivaled by sono's..LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh Sorry again! lol

so Laura, now you dont want to be poor Samia, who has had her gills clipped and is locked away somewhere in Georgia and only allowed out to hunt for food to feed herself with?? [Wink] [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
No, Ayisha, actually it's not possible because weirdos would post the same topics over and over again or nude pics up here on ES (oh I remember some horrible photos and there were not Sono's)!!!!

Oh and Sue does has a 'real' job besides working as a PADI instructor.

Laura, thanks for the compliment. My husband thinks highly of my imagination..... [Big Grin]

Laura
Member # 879

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh Sorry again! lol

so Laura, now you dont want to be poor Samia, who has had her gills clipped and is locked away somewhere in Georgia and only allowed out to hunt for food to feed herself with?? [Wink] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Got to go now, catch ya later [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Which posts? Do you mean the two in the kitchen forum? Who would have thought they offended you so much that you felt the need to delete them. Oh don't worry, news got out! If you cook only lasagna for your Muslim man you will be dead after a month! [Big Grin]

Oh, BTW, are you *Oscar*? [Cool]

tiger put your claws away [Roll Eyes]
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all kidding me,
Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BM ® Bazoka machine
Member # 12757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BM ® Bazoka machine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I want to be Sammy for one day, one day only and I'd be very busy doing some changes on ES!

I'd re-arrange some of the forum in here, ad some more subforums like 'other topics', 'sports' and local events separated by cities. Oh and I'd create a 'joke' forum just for MK! [Big Grin]

I would completely delete the religion forum (I think that's the greatest obstacle on ES!)

U WILL KICK ME OUT FROM THE RELIGION FORUM?? [Frown]

I WANNA BE THE MODERATOR OF THE RELIGIN FORUM [Big Grin]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

what is a PADI instructor??
Laura
Member # 879

Stop hijacking my thread TigerSilly, if you feel the need to discuss samia's personal life, start YOUR own thread and do it there.

I would still like to dive for a day!

and yes I LIED, now I am out of here

[Razz] [Razz]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna be Josette so I can see who she/he really is. [Smile]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:

now doodle, are you 'sure' it has nothing to do with 7 times a night? [Wink] [Big Grin]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:

now doodle, are you 'sure' it has nothing to do with 7 times a night? [Wink] [Big Grin]
most definitely sure!!!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would also suggest a News Section, where you post all the crap you keep flooding us with all day. I promise you it will be a safe haven for you. Simply because no-one will read it.

You're almost "laying an egg" over becoming a moderator, Mousy.. I have never seen someone who has more trivial life objectives than you.

Why don't you go an set up your own forum then? Call it www.RodentSearch.com or something.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tututtutututututut nothing changes here [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
If you cook only lasagna for your Muslim man you will be dead after a month!

At least she doesn't give her kids soup and yogurt for dinner.

This is child abuse.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

I would also suggest a News Section, where you post all the crap you keep flooding us with all day. I promise you it will be a safe haven for you. Simply because no-one will read it.

You're almost "laying an egg" over becoming a moderator, Mousy.. I have never seen someone who has more trivial life objectives than you.

Why don't you go an set up your own forum then? Call it www.RodentSearch.com or something.

almost choked again [Big Grin] wonderfully dry MK [Wink]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

what is a PADI instructor??
Professional Association of Diving Instructors [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BM ® Bazoka machine
Member # 12757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BM ® Bazoka machine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ soup n Zabadi
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Stop hijacking my thread TigerSilly, if you feel the need to discuss samia's personal life, start YOUR own thread and do it there.

[Razz] [Razz]

Laura.... you'd love diving..... Really!!!!

Please.... anyone can feel free to discuss their concepts of my private life...... it just gives me a laugh!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

You're almost "laying an egg" over becoming a moderator

ROFLMAO [Big Grin]
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:

[Razz] [Razz]

Laura.... you'd love diving..... Really!!!!

Please.... anyone can feel free to discuss their concepts of my private life...... it just gives me a laugh!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

samia, so glad you got the chains off your clipped gills and got to a pc!! are you out hunting now? [Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to be Josette, oh what a l;ife she leads, and yes i could be the 7 times a night thing

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to swap with anyone in the UK just for a day and eat sushi, bacon butties and watch house doctor. But just for a day [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok akshar, i will swop with you, and be you for a day, its all i need also

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
I want to swap with anyone in the UK just for a day and eat sushi, bacon butties and watch house doctor. But just for a day [Big Grin]

I was going to volunteer, but only a day??? Dont think I'll bother!

And I am NOT swapping with Ayisha tomorrow!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:

And I am NOT swapping with Ayisha tomorrow! [/QB]

What kind of a friend are you anyways Shareen! lol I will, I seem to be into pain lately ! [Razz]
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, then you swap with her!!
I'll do the swap on Sunday when its time to get everyone running around fetching and carrying lol

How about.... you swap with Ayisha.... Ayisha can come here and get her hair done... and I'll spend the day in Alex!

Sounds good to me!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

I'm sure it does! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
Laura
Member # 879

Ok I am going to swap Ayisha with MK, me with you, and Yorkie with Batman , then replace Batman with Samia and then Doodle with Chimps, and NotSleepless with soozi and work on the rest tomorrow!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
MK, she makes me laugh - and doesn't suffer fools easily!

Thanks. [Cool]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com