EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Eerie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eerie
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone else noticed how quiet it is on ES. I mean yes there are those couple of little catfights, but it seems unusually eerie and quiet.

Is it just the calm before the storm, or could it be due to multiple user names. I think I know which ones. LOL

Just curious. [Smile]

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been accused a few times of being male cleaner!!!! yeah right.

would the real man hoor stand up!!!,

I've also been accused of being male!!!!!!

So who are the multiple users come on then show yourselves.

Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!!!!!! one down!!!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL!!!!!!!! one down!!!
hehehe [Big Grin]
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3up lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im accused as being a whore
this must be the top

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your confused love ,,im never call you that
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know honey, were sorted heheheeheheheh
misunderstanding, didnt realise it was a little game going on here, i would never say that to you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Im accused as being a whore
this must be the top

YR, you know that was just words. It isn't the truth. I have a hard time with people calling other people names such as this. Saying someone is being an "ass" is a far cry from saying someone is a "whore." People can be way too quick to judge other people. IMO, that is not our (humans) place to judge others. That should be left up to God/Allah.

Sheba76, this forum is just that way sometimes. It gets quiet & then all hell seems to break loose!!!

Hope you two are doing ok. I guess Micky is getting ready for her trip to Egypt and then Mysticheart shortly after her.
I have my own little trip planned for March but unfortunately it won't be Egypt but it is in the Middle East.
Take care everyone!!

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
Has anyone else noticed how quiet it is on ES. I mean yes there are those couple of little catfights, but it seems unusually eerie and quiet.

Is it just the calm before the storm, or could it be due to multiple user names. I think I know which ones. LOL

Just curious. [Smile]

Yes I think Mrs C aka Male Cleaner, SWUS and (possibly Ash Ash) are having problems as to who should be writing and bullying today
Posts: 175 | From: London, UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would you like an autograph orchid? i think you are becoming tooooo obsessed with me! are you a groupie? stalker? or just a pathetic little nobody who feels they need to follow someone around to have any point to their day?

anyway, i have a soft spot for the underdog, and you my dear are most definatly the runt of the litter. i'll let you follow me.... heel!

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:
would you like an autograph orchid? i think you are becoming tooooo obsessed with me! are you a groupie? stalker? or just a pathetic little nobody who feels they need to follow someone around to have any point to their day?

anyway, i have a soft spot for the underdog, and you my dear are most definatly the runt of the litter. i'll let you follow me.... heel!

Hey U! U Lied! U said u were going for a bath.

Take a look at the posted link (for the Love of God (Allah) and the future of your children

psychcentral.com/resources/Personality/Books/ - 23k

Posts: 175 | From: London, UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
LOL!!! i lied did i?!!! let me see... my last post on this thread made at 8:18...

then said i was going for a bath on another thread at 8:22

Mrs C

Member # 10808

Rate Member posted 04 February, 2007 08:22 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL.. you seem to be quoting my words a lot... imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery!

im off for a bath... orchid, your homework is to read more of the great works of Mrs C.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 309 | From: scottish brit in london | Registered: Apr 2006 | IP: Logged |

i think all this following me around is getting you all confused!

poor poor thing.

orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
quote:

I am slightly concerned that this forum has been taken over by Bullying. The 2 personalities of Mrs C, or is it SWUS, or Male Cleaner, I can't quite manage to get the hang of this. In any event, 2 of these AKAs seem to want to propel their religious beliefs, when it suits them and then go on to BULLY and compeletely and utterly destroy a good thread.

I must be missing something here in the religious apsect.

Please, whoever is responsible for helping Mrs C, and Ash Ash with their undersatnding of religion and God(Allah)- stay away from me.

I don't really care about "others" using foul language. However, I detest all forms of Bullying and will challenge it wherever I find it.

Mrs C wheteher you are one in the same as MC, Ash Ash & SWUS, is not my concern. I pray to God (Allah) that YOUR children never come to you and say that they are being subjected to the type of bullying that you have carried out on this FORUM (not thread FORUM). Worse still, that they should commit suicide because of nasty, vicious, self serving Bullies as YOU.

I pray that YOUR children are never abused by a paedophile/raped by any one. I pray that YOU never have a child that is abused by her husband and suffers domestic violence; physical or mental!

I pray for YOUR children that they never grow to be like YOU.

Bullies are not special, not strong, not tough. In fact they usually need to appear powerful because they are secretly feel weak. They may be: jealous of other people; unhappy with themselves; insecure; bullied at home; afraid of being unpopular; unable to show their feelings. They may also be adults. Bullies often try to make it seem that the bullying is the victim's own fault. This is NEVER true.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey did a record stick somewhere, i'm seeing the same spam/drivvel on other threads?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orchid:
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:

Just curious. [Smile]

Yes I think Mrs C aka Male Cleaner, SWUS and (possibly Ash Ash) are having problems as to who should be writing and bullying today
What???? Apart from any of that, who is Ash Ash???
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
What???? Apart from any of that, who is Ash Ash???

that would be me soozi [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, I seem to be confused [Frown] [Eek!]

Just read the 'Oi Plikey' thread, what's been going on today - is everyone REALLY bored???

Hahaha, it was quite entertaining anyway!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Just read the 'Oi Plikey' thread, what's been going on today - is everyone REALLY bored???

its the clown show, 3 of them, all surprisingly similar, all equally stupid, all seem to believe THEY are not the bullies, as bullies do. [Roll Eyes]
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
I've never come across Orchid or Plunkett before - so maybe there is history?

It made me chuckle at the thought of Mrs C, and Male Cleaner being one of the same! [Big Grin] (Now if its true I'll look really stupid, heehee)!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
oh yes there is history [Wink]

Mrs C, SWYS and myself are 3 seperate people, male cleaner is nothing to do with any of it, they brought him into it for reasons unknown to sane people [Big Grin]

orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

its the clown show, 3 of them, all surprisingly similar, all equally stupid, all seem to believe THEY are not the bullies, as bullies do. [Roll Eyes]
Let me see Ash Ash. A thread was started and some fun was occurring. Along came who? The rat family.............. who are the bullies?

At the risk of repeating myself, from another thread, YOU have ridiculed sexual abuse & bullying. You seem not to know when a Muslim CAN pray. You use foul language when referring to...............and yet you the reborn are a shining example of Islam? Hypocritical, self serving, bullying.

Of course, you Mrs C, SWUS do not sound alike?

As I said, you lay with dogs you catch fleas. I really don't want to catch yours. You have disgusted me with your ridiculing of sensitive topics. You have reduced threads to nothing more than bullying and self serving nonsense.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Let me see Ash Ash. A thread was started and some fun was occurring. Along came who? The rat family.............. who are the bullies?
If you care to check this thread it was started by sheba, the very first reply was bile from ya ragal, then you came in and carried it on, it's plain enough to see who the bullies are.

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here, this will calm you all down.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Here, this will calm you all down.

Hahaha, they are vile!!!
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
hehehe

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsmBNTE-xDg
i juuuuuuuuuuuuust luuuuuuuuuuuuuv ma bodi

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orchid: Bullies are not special, not strong, not tough. In fact they usually need to appear powerful because they are secretly feel weak. They may be: jealous of other people; unhappy with themselves; insecure; bullied at home; afraid of being unpopular; unable to show their feelings. They may also be adults. Bullies often try to make it seem that the bullying is the victim's own fault. This is NEVER true.
Hee hee.. Groundhog forum.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orchid:
I am slightly concerned that this forum has been taken over by Bullying. The 2 personalities of Mrs C, or is it SWUS, or Male Cleaner, I can't quite manage to get the hang of this. In any event, 2 of these AKAs seem to want to propel their religious beliefs, when it suits them and then go on to BULLY and compeletely and utterly destroy a good thread.

*I* am slightly concerned people are casually throwing this *bullying* word around. Even in the food section, there is some random comment about bullying. [Confused] I thought a bully is someone who picks on *weak* people. Does that mean there are weak people here, who are vulnerable? I wonder if they consider themselves weak.

Seems to me these posts are by strong *women* who are merely expressing their opinions. I'm not sure how that gets confused with *bullying.* If a man wrote these things, would it be considered bullying?

Must women on these boards act and write in an obsequious manner in order to be deemed *acceptable?*

[Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
exactly.
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
exactly.

You're hotttttttttt.
Thank you [Smile]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've never come across Orchid or Plunkett before - so maybe there is history?

It made me chuckle at the thought of Mrs C, and Male Cleaner being one of the same! [Big Grin] (Now if its true I'll look really stupid, heehee)!

Astute point from Soozi. I too hadn't came accross Orchid or Plunkett before. What caught my attention is why they popped up, out of nowhere to passionately and relentlessly defend bigoted, offensive comments made by Wotever. Anyone disagreeing with them was branded a bully. Clearly, they share a common background, where actual or perceived bullying scarred them. They reveal so much by their or its stupidity and ignorance.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ But Orchid is a member since 2004!
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
^^ But Orchid is a member since 2004!

A sleeper ID perhaps?

[Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com