EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » salon kriss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: salon kriss
sweetgirl
Member # 10158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do anyone go or try his salon
can u tell me more information about salon kriss ?
and who is the best one that brush hair
can u plz give me the site for salon kriss ?

Posts: 15 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just know everything about it, but we live in a world of business, everything has a price, first of which ... INFORMATION [Wink]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetgirl
Member # 10158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx but how much do kriss himself cut the hair ?
and the other cut the hair by how much ?
does he have a website ?

Posts: 15 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sweetgirl:
thnx but how much do kriss himself cut the hair ?
and the other cut the hair by how much ?
does he have a website ?

He doesn't have a website as far as I know, but you can always call them:

Salon Kriss
22 Baghdad St, Korba
Heliopolis
Tel: 690 3533 Closed on Sundays

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Krissy's Mobile#!! 010 115 1360
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetgirl
Member # 10158

Rate Member
is tht is personal mobile number
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is he that good, and how much.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sweetgirl:
is tht is personal mobile number

Yeah [Cool] in case he turns out to be a total hunk. [Big Grin]

I don't know for sure, I found it online. It could be his "business" mobile.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
Is he that good, and how much.

Not that he's God's gift to women or anything, but he's "Lebanese", hence all the hype around him. He's OK though. And he's not cheap, but still cheaper than Mo el-Sagheer. And what do you mean by "how much"?!!!

There was also this hype around Ehab el-Beiruty (note the fake last name for the sake of marketing. He's half Lebanese.) of Mohandessin. Now that bugger gave me one of the worst haircuts ever. He was so arrogant that he wasn't even looking at my hair while cutting it, because he was too busy bossing his employees around with such a hostile attitude [Roll Eyes] . Awful little man. I even heard he made a music video. What an ahbal!

As an Egyptian woman, I only trust my fellow Egyptian cutie pie Ahmed of Ahmed & Abdou. He never failed me once. Funny because if asked my sister, she would swear they are the worst she's ever seen. [Big Grin]

Just in case you want to have a look at A&A's work: www.ahmedandabdou.com Ahmed is in City Stars branch on Mon & Wed, in Heliopolis Thurs and Sat, and in Mohandessin Sun and Fri (closed on Tuesday). For branch addresses click: Contact Us on the site.

Finding the right hairdresser is often a case of trial and error.

karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live near Ahmed and Abdu shop in Heliopolis, and there is also one next to my building, his name his Magdy, and so many people come to him, his nick name is Magdy Warsha [Smile]
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetgirl
Member # 10158

Rate Member
yea i heard about magdy but i dunno where he is ?
he is better or kriss ?
does anyone heard about michel and maron ?

karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Magdy is in Amaar Ebn Yasser Street, behind Koliya Al Harbiya.
sweetgirl
Member # 10158

Rate Member
thnx alot

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com