EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Working in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Working in Egypt
tofrance
Member # 13321

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofrance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been settled now as a student in private language institute and was wondering is there a well payed job here? How hard it is to find it, get it? Where to look? Any info please.
Thanks

Posts: 7 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi tofrance!

Depends on what skills you have and if they are marketable here!

As you will have seen, if you have been here for any length of time, Egypt is a country with a very high level of unemployment among the local population, and a huge discrepancy between the life of the small percentage of wealthy people and the massive bulk of the poor. So it would be good if you had some skills that you can use to contribute to the improvement of the economy of this country and the benefit of the local population.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofrance
Member # 13321

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofrance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I speak English, French, Serbian and... "fair Arabic", I've had long career in IT sector and bus. administration... I still don't know how competitive would I be. I guess I'll try to find some info on corporate sites.

--------------------
You only live twice

Posts: 7 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try microsoft,,noor,,raya,,some banks,,unilev(Sarah.Abou-Raddy@unilever.com),,,,search big if u wanna get big,,,good luck.
Posts: 74 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofrance
Member # 13321

Rate Member
Thanks guys! Will try

--------------------
You only live twice

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com