EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » MY POST IS DELETED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MY POST IS DELETED
The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ITS NOT AN IMPORTANT ISSUE...BUT THIS COULD NEVER HAPPENS SOMEWHERE ELSE.(OR IT DOES HAPPENS IN ..JAIL)
CANT YOU JUST ACT THAT WE COME FROM A FREE CULTURE OR A FREE COUNTRY!!!! JUST ACT
,,ANYWAY (THE) OWNERS R FREE TO DELETE CUZ ITS THEIR SMALL AREA OF CONTROL & IM FREE TO LEAVE
ANYWHERE ELSE.

---User Agreement--

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB. ((((Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary)))). This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.
----------

so i guess my post was a (((defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of law)))

or someone felt that the posted message is objectionable.

Posts: 74 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Talking Cuckoo sent me a PM today, which I immediately deleted, without bothering to even open. [Roll Eyes] Personally, I've never felt the need to report anyone or seek moderator help, but it is up to each individual to do as they see fit on ES.

Ironically, Talking Trashcan is exactly the type to run bleating to the moderators when it's exposed, yet again, as a moron. I'm happy to defend its right to do so, as I can settle my own arguments. [Smile]

'So'... if offended, ignore pms and enjoy publically exposing the tranny creep. Much more fun, this way. [Razz]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is the Talking Cuckoo ?
I've been having problems today with my ES account as it is, I'm super paranoid... [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which topic you are refering to, TalkingShadow?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
The Talking Cuckoo sent me a PM today, which I immediately deleted, without bothering to even open.

i belive u read it,,
you yellow chicken.
ive sent u the pm bcuz of the way u were replying to my deleted post...u know what im talking about.
anyway just in case here's the pm again:_
-----------
posted 23 April, 2007 07:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wanna piece of me fucker,,,huuh
wanna take it to the street,,no problem
i hope u r a male,,,with big balls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------

Posts: 74 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWYS sure didn't miss much if that was the message. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want a guy with big balls?? [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think SWYS is a female and that's not a very nice way to talk to a female Tyler [Frown]
P.s. Alchemist, check your inbox on HOE msg board. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden:
quote:
The Talking Cuckoo sent me a PM today, which I immediately deleted, without bothering to even open.

i belive u read it,,
you yellow chicken.
ive sent u the pm bcuz of the way u were replying to my deleted post...u know what im talking about.
anyway just in case here's the pm again:_
-----------
posted 23 April, 2007 07:24 PM
wanna piece of me fucker,,,huuh
wanna take it to the street,,no problem
i hope u r a male,,,with big balls.
------------

[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Laughing - what would I be afraid of? Your dazzling wit? Your inability to even swear effectively? Your many psychotic, hypocritical characters? Your desperate lies? Your stupidity? Your running to the mods, to get threads deleted, when it was uncovered how schizophrenic you are? Your religious posturing, while attacking decent muslims? Your sympathy ploys? Your playing the victim routines? [Roll Eyes]

Oh, or is it the fact that you need to hide behind another name, to dare to even speak to me? You are the coward but you know that already. Engage in a swear-fest is something that trash like you do. Don't you have a forum with about three members and some imaginary friends to attend to?

Hmmm...now where is the gnat swatter? I wouldn't dirty my hands by squishing you. Come back when you have the courage to post in your real name and I'll be gentle with you, just as I have done here. [Razz]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I think SWYS is a female and that's not a very nice way to talk to a female Tyler [Frown]

thats not how i talk to females,,& didnt know that she is 1
anyway she's the one who started it.
she should mind her own buss.
& if she wanna get involved in others buss. ,,i think she needs to be more careful with her words.

Member # 8430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] ..... ooh wait u r stupid not funny!!!!!
cuz the faces u've added r (confused) faces..!!!
oh boy,, u dunno what balls refers to????

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

thats not how i talk to females,,& didnt know that she is 1
anyway she's the one who started it.
she should mind her own buss.
& if she wanna get involved in others buss. ,,i think she needs to be more careful with her words.

What are you talking about, ya rambling half-wit?
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Laughing - what would I be afraid of? Your dazzling wit? Your inability to even swear effectively? Your many psychotic, hypocritical characters? Your desperate lies? Your stupidity? Your running to the mods, to get threads deleted, when it was uncovered how schizophrenic you are? Your religious posturing, while attacking decent muslims? Your sympathy ploys? Your playing the victim routines?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] .... [Roll Eyes]

oh god ,,, U R CRAZY

Come back when you have the courage to post in your real name and I'll be gentle with you, just as I have done here.

SO.... IS ((SayWhatYouSee)) UR REAL NAME??!!!!!

U R CRAZY [Roll Eyes]

Member # 8430

Rate Member
""Your religious posturing, while attacking decent muslims?""

U R REALLY CRAZY !!!

Member # 8430

Rate Member
""Your many psychotic, hypocritical characters? Your desperate lies? Your stupidity? Your running to the mods, to get threads deleted, when it was uncovered how schizophrenic you are? Your sympathy ploys? Your playing the victim routines?""

U R OFFICIALY INSANE
...& TALKING ABOUT (((imaginary friends ))) THAT I'VE...U R THE CUTEST PSYCHO EVER.

[Wink]

Member # 8430

Rate Member

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is weird. [Confused]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Nah...it's just the process of smoking psychos out. [Big Grin]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gunz_Rulez
Member # 10075

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gunz_Rulez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I don't understand that, but I noticed one of my posts was deleted from yesterday also. I don't see how it violated any terms of service as it was just a post about a new forum for teachers in egypt. I can't believe this board's owners are so jealous or competitive that they would delete useful information just because it comes from a different forum!
Posts: 57 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gunz_Rulez:
Ok, I don't understand that, but I noticed one of my posts was deleted from yesterday also. I don't see how it violated any terms of service as it was just a post about a new forum for teachers in egypt. I can't believe this board's owners are so jealous or competitive that they would delete useful information just because it comes from a different forum!

yea man thats sucks,,,korven's post about BN was deleted too..
But beware cuz the stupid swys might now say that u r (((psychotic, hypocrit desperate lier,,or running to the mods, to get threads deleted, when it was uncovered how schizophrenic you are? Your religious posturing, while attacking decent muslims? Your sympathy ploys? Your playing the victim routines?)))
--that what she said about me--
cuz u know she freaks out if anybody said that his post is deleted...
psycho bitch

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:s
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8430

Rate Member
quote:

................... .. ... /´ /)
.................... ..,../¯ ..//
.................... ..../... ./ /
.................... ..,/¯ ..//
.................... ./... ./ /
............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ..... ...\

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] ..... ooh wait u r stupid not funny!!!!!
cuz the faces u've added r (confused) faces..!!!
oh boy,, u dunno what balls refers to????

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

................... .. ... /´ /)
.................... ..,../¯ ..//
.................... ..../... ./ /
.................... ..,/¯ ..//
.................... ./... ./ /
............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ..... ...

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

................../¯¯\...............
..................|..|...............
.............../¯¯....¯¯\............
............/¯¯..........\............
.........../..............|............

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Does anyone else see the hypocrisy when those claiming to be devout muslims post such immature, haram images? [Roll Eyes] I'm embarrassed for them. [Embarrassed] Even worse, they are poorly executed. [Roll Eyes]
Member # 8430

Rate Member
ma religon in non of ur concern...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com