EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Has this ever happened to anyone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has this ever happened to anyone?
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for noon elmagnoon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you or have ever had a private message in you out box that you never wrote and when you click on the message to read it you get this error:

You are not the recipient for that private message

That happened right after I sent someone a message and the message I sent disappeared!

Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen, there have been some really freaky things going on lately with this message board...I don't want to say too much, but if I was you I would not PM for the time being, I think there's a hacker on the loose, I don't know what's going on...
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noon elmagnoon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Listen, there have been some really freaky things going on lately with this message board...I don't want to say too much, but if I was you I would not PM for the time being, I think there's a hacker on the loose, I don't know what's going on...

Why not say what's been going on! What's going to happen?
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I didn't mean that, I mean just weird things have been happening on ES from what I have seen in the last 24 hours, and I got some emails from friends here as well claiming the same things.
That's why I'm saying just don't PM for a while to be safe. There are psycho people who always just want to cause problems. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT HAPPENED TO ME FIVE MIN. AGO BUT IT WAS IN MY INBOX.
!!!!!

Posts: 74 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone must be trying to hack you [Razz]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How lonely, bored, demented and lame do you have to be to hack into ES PMs? Totally weak and gay.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG here HACKER...
Bad Things going on [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Noooo what shall we do...a hacker will find out all our inner most secrets. God help us all!!!!!! The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com