EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Most distinguished ladies around here!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Most distinguished ladies around here!
KatangakSiteenNeelah
Member # 12550

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatangakSiteenNeelah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I pass by every now and then. Through the past few months I think that It's clear that the most distinguished ladies (ladies with character) around here in my view are:

Sara AKA Alchemist
MK
With a Name Like Smuckers
CAT
Sono

Ladies, it has been a pleasure [Cool]
I've come to realize the wisdom in some women that stands in contrast to most men's idiocy. Your husbands, loved ones are lucky indeed.

Wishing you all the best.

P.S. The weather is coming along very nicely now, so get out there and enjoy the sun (doesn't apply to those living in Cairo [Big Grin] )

Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, how sweet of you to say Katanga, I feel tickled to be on your list. [Big Grin]

P.s. The weather is killing me, the allergies, I hope it passes soon so I can get out and enjoy the sun soon. Best to you. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wht about me?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono=distinquished [Confused]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shebah:

Concur me here,Shebah [Confused] [Confused]

*waiting anxiously for MK`s face/reaction when she reads she has been thrown in the same sack as Sono*

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok.... so I'm not distinguished!!! [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

Concur me here,Shebah [Confused] [Confused]

*waiting anxiously for MK`s face/reaction when she reads she has been thrown in the same sack as Sono*

Yea I was going to say something but ....
I knew someone else would first. [Big Grin]
(Dear God, please let me never be on another
list she is listed...Thank you.)

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about me too yorkie i guess we arent distinquished enough [Frown] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe no we arent huni
but we certainly no we are nudge nudge wink wink
in some peoples are we certainly are

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sono=distinquished
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concur me here,Shebah

Bizzabt kedda
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I miss MK. [Frown]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too [Frown] sniffle sniffle . why doesnt she come back to us [Confused] we have had our moments on here but i still liked her
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come back monster, looney, raving, green truck, I miss you too. [Smile]
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono, come back I know you can...
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i (((think))) u should add tigerlily & yorkshire..they post everywhere,,everyday
Posts: 74 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hehehehehhe

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
i (((think))) u should add tigerlily & yorkshire..they post everywhere,,everyday
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

What's posting got to do with being distinguished?

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

What's posting got to do with being distinguished?

If that was the case it would be darn too easy to be distinguished [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

.....another concuring with you here,Shebah.

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
[Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

seabreeze
Member # 10289

In that case Undercover is the most distinguished of them all [Roll Eyes]
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about very very distinguished guys ?!
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
you are and tarek
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Vanillabullshit, noon elmagnoon and Korv for sure.
[Wink]

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
[Wink]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i have read similar quotes on this site before...

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i am sorry vanilla bullshit how could i ever forget you your one of my favorite people you are magnoon. i also vote for you [Wink] [Eek!] i am one of your biggest fans [Big Grin]
KatangakSiteenNeelah
Member # 12550

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatangakSiteenNeelah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops, forgot Snoozin!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com