EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » help me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help me
anna_82
Member # 13768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anna_82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ! I'm a student at an italian university and i'm making a study
about emotions. If you ARE africans and if you have times.... answer thanks you.

1) Age – Sex – country

2)What is for u "happiness"

3) Tell me an episode when you felt happy

4) What is for u angry

5) Tell me an episode when you felt anger

6) What is for u sadness ?

7) Tell me an episode when you felt sad

Thx again, I must do 100 interviews to my degree, please help me!!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 6 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 2 | From: cagliari | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Age – Sex – country
49 f usa
being alive and well
when i got married on valentines day and when my grandson was born
4) What is for u angry
when i fail at something
when i went to take my dietary manamgers final and failed

death
the sadest i have ever been was to watch my sister dieing of cancer the 3 long years of watching her go theu so much pain. and very sad when she passed away leaving 2 young boys behind

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
1) Age – Sex – country
49 f usa
being alive and well
when i got married on valentines day and when my grandson was born
4) What is for u angry
when i fail at something
when i went to take my dietary manamgers final and failed

death
the sadest i have ever been was to watch my sister dieing of cancer the 3 long years of watching her go theu so much pain. and very sad when she passed away leaving 2 young boys behind

Are you tipsey you can spell why the 'u u u and the altering of the spelling 'Pain is hard but it is bearable been there done it and still taking the cake as we chat .
Your sister was loved and you have memories cherish as i know you do "goodlady".

Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are you talking about sorry for the misspelling but i am sure she got my point. and the pain was very UNbearable for her and for her loved ones. thank you. let me see your answers. this person asked us to help her with her studies. let me see yours [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The Peoplę
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplę         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anna_82:
please help me!!

NO
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
[Big Grin]
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
what are you talking about sorry for the misspelling but i am sure she got my point. and the pain was very UNbearable for her and for her loved ones. thank you. let me see your answers. this person asked us to help her with her studies. let me see yours [Smile]

I was not being rude if you see i just seen from most of your post your spelling is fine here you went off track ,and i can assure you losing someone is horrible i still not come to terms with a loss of my own .But i can bear the pain now and love and try to live life and remember while my brain is not got dementia i feel lucky hopefully im got loads of memories to share to my children if they come along .
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
) Age – Sex – count
?? M Britian
Love and my family and Faith
When i had a dream i thought i was in heaven
4) What is for u angry
Hate and no Respect
When my dad nearely died of bowel cancer

Losing the ones i love
When me and my brother stopped talking for a year .

cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocktail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Age – Sex – country
Twenty seven, Female, England

Contentment, inner peace, giving and receiving love, a good laugh. Contentment though is number one.

When I was in love with my ex I felt happy.

4) What is for u angry
Rejection and failure make me angry. Mean people. Mean people is number one though.

When my ex broke my heart I was angry.

The lose of a loved one makes me sad.

Losing out on the love I thought I had with my ex.

Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Age-Sex-Country
60,FEMALE,ENGLAND.
What is for u "happiness"
*Being content with my live,The Love i get from my grandsons,to give joy to others.
*Tell me an episode when you felt happy.
When my daughter graduated with honours university.
*What is for you angry.
when my ex had an affair with a friend.
*Tell me an episode when you felt anger.
When i found out my sister went behind my fathers back,and asked my mother to sign her property over to her.
*What is for you sadness.
The death of my mother,The day of our mothers death,my sister told me she has hated me since the day i was born,and she has hated our father.she is one sick lady.
*tell me an episode when you felt sad.
The day my niece was born,down syndrom.

Posts: 126 | From: england | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Anna82

now im bloody depressed

Posts: 126 | From: england | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anna_82:
If you ARE africans

I take 10 Euro for the interview and 150 Euros for Medical check
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A fish called Jenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 95 | From: New York, New York, so good you have to say it twice! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anna_82
Member # 13768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anna_82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes beacause I' must did 100 interviews about Italian,100 about africans,100 about indians etc
Posts: 2 | From: cagliari | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com