EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » MAZEN!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MAZEN!!!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 8 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please stop PM'ing me with information about someone I neither know nor care about or I will begin reporting your posts. Thank you.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to add my comment to this also:

SAME HERE.
Thank you!

Shukran.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That makes three of us.

If S. is such an awful person, how about buggering off her life ya laz2a?

And S., quit what you're doing and mind your own family, will you? What are you doing sleeping around with such dogs when you have such a great family? I'm not really sure if you deserve my sympathy or respect after what I've seen in the PM from the pimp you fell for.

And there are kids, and there are stamps.

And.. Are those implants?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered that if you click on a username you are able to put that name on the ignore list. No PM's accepted automatically.

I wish people would just move on with their lives without involving all the 'strangers' (ES members) in the world in the process.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one ever pm's me. [Frown]

Implants ? can I see ? LOL.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pmed me,too [Mad]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:

I can spam your mailbox every day if you would like. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pmed me too, i was quite sick today after i recived that picture, and yes for sure they are implants, unbelivable stuff, is that a water bottle too, in a rather strange situation?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i never ??? [Eek!]

I too like VADER never get these pm's So maybe its a good thing to be so unpopular [Wink]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i have pmd you [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF is that picture about...

I was kidding about pm's, I really don't mind. XD

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have yet to recieve one of those really smutty PMs I have heard so much about.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the sounds of things, we're the lucky ones!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just dont understand why some of us get them and others not.
Why you choose us and not send to the others?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khaleel
Member # 14859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khaleel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mazen.stop chasing this lady and other women.what about karamtak.go ahead in your life
Posts: 82 | From: Cairo...Assyut | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL@vader that could be a blessing or a curse
[Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I changed my mind. XD
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] What a fagatron. Why did I get a picture of some guy? What exactly do you want? What's done is done, just leave her alone now.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

And in a revolting and queer [Big Grin] turn of events, our resident PI has just come up with some naked pictures of Y-anal himself.

[Frown]

Men too have flaps?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum (Alchemist):
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] What a fagatron. Why did I get a picture of some guy? What exactly do you want? What's done is done, just leave her alone now.

A guy in an orange shirt,right? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get any pictures...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
How about pming us a pic of the Y-Anal himself??? [Razz]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind. MAZEN> Yanal, just leave her alone and stop spreading lies. You are the one that beat her and tried to kill the baby. Just get out of their lives and leave them alone. Let her find a decent man to raise that child, or be man enough to tell your family about the child so at least your mother can know her grandchild. In any case she is smart to stay away from you for sure.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mizo Mohamed
Member # 13893

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizo Mohamed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind. MAZEN> Yanal, just leave her alone and stop spreading lies. You are the one that beat her and tried to kill the baby. Just get out of their lives and leave them alone. Let her find a decent man to raise that child, or be man enough to tell your family about the child so at least your mother can know her grandchild. In any case she is smart to stay away from you for sure.
i like your way

Posts: 36 | From: LONDON | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like your way

Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com