EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » new member

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new member
singlegirl_01
Member # 17485

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for singlegirl_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi im new to this forum and am tryin to still figure it out..you may all know tinakamal....she is my mom..it seems most of yal lik her most of the time...so i hope i get to no u all and get in on the convos and hav somthin to say myself.....so please play nice with me....im a fragile young understanding person with alot of input....
Posts: 5 | From: marshalltown iowa | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u crack pot....get ready for bed...its 4am

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
singlegirl_01
Member # 17485

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for singlegirl_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought bout it..but i aint tired......gona need some tylonel pm for this one...i kid i kid...ya in a few minutes this crack pot will go there

--------------------
singlegirl_01

Posts: 5 | From: marshalltown iowa | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u can stay here and chat to some people micky is good and so are a few others.just do not get sucked into the black hole...by them religous nuts stay in the love section or the eat. stay away from the first few topics issuses. maybe they will be hard on ya baby.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome SG-1 .DO WHAT YA MAMA SAYS, AND BE WEARY OF THE NASTY ONES.. ignore the others [Razz] [Wink] and what in the samhill are you doing up so late [Eek!] oh and thanks Tina for the kind words [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
singlegirl_01
Member # 17485

Rate Member
o i no..i watch my mom on here like evryday and thought i could help her sort out the fakes from the real ppl..she always tells me bout evrything and alot of things tht r said on here and thought before i go on id lik ppl to no me frist before i go off on one of the alredy said topics so ppl rnt lik who is this?? and why r thy tlkin to us??

--------------------
singlegirl_01

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
welcome SG-1 .DO WHAT YA MAMA SAYS, AND BE WEARY OF THE NASTY ONES.. ignore the others

haha we have skitsos and rebels and wackos and wacked outers and brits and us and puerto ricans. damn we could sell all the flavors of es.
yr welcome hun.. and i am off to bed so is she...
es recipe.
u take 3 egyptian men.
dash them with a few brits.
1 table spoon of american. and let boil then u trow in a puretican and let simmer for a while and wala u have a few weddings and divorces and some never heard from again....

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
welcome SG-1 .DO WHAT YA MAMA SAYS, AND BE WEARY OF THE NASTY ONES.. ignore the others

haha we have skitsos and rebels and wackos and wacked outers and brits and us and puerto ricans. damn we could sell all the flavors of es.
es recipe.
u take 3 egyptian men.
1 table spoon of american. and let boil then u trow in a puretican and let simmer for a while and wala u have a few weddings and divorces and some never heard from again....

your too funny girly [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome singlegirl_01 to ES.Your Mum is a very funny lady,she always seems to make me start laughing at her posts!!!

Tina I hope your ear infection has cleared up.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tina's daughter! [Big Grin]
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

es recipe.
u take 3 egyptian men.

Tropical flavoršpureticanš here [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Welcome singlegirl_01 to ES.Your Mum is a very funny lady,she always seems to make me start laughing at her posts!!!

Tina I hope your ear infection has cleared up.

ya i think its gone. the pain is too but still today and tomorrow for the meds then i am done.thanks for askin,.
singlegirl_01
Member # 17485

Rate Member
thnx guys [Razz] my mom is a querky person...dont expect to much of a difference from me either lol..but im not as crazy as her......im more settled down thn she is... i no of mardydot and micky and dozzer and also sash and cheeky ferret those r the only ppl on here im familiar w cus i watch her tlk to yal...nything yal want to no bout me just ask..im as straight forward about as my mom.....lik mother lik daughter u no the saying

--------------------
singlegirl_01

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Tina's daughter. Unfortunately ES is quiet these days [Frown] Hopefully it'll pick up soon.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Welcome Tina's daughter. Unfortunately ES is quiet these days [Frown] Hopefully it'll pick up soon.

lolol the loonies are recovering from drunkin stubers...
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol,I'll hope you are not talking bout me [Confused]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Lol,I'll hope you are not talking bout me [Confused]

did u get drunk my dear?/
na i was jokin. i do not know whom all the drinkers are in here. i sure aint one.

singlegirl_01
Member # 17485

Rate Member
i am lol jk...aint nothin wrong w a few drinks...

--------------------
singlegirl_01

Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am always ready to make friends, If you have facebook plz message me and I can add you/you can add me [Smile]
Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Stephie_ELH:
Hi, I am always ready to make friends, If you have facebook plz message me and I can add you/you can add me [Smile]

are u in my face book?
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey tina's baby ! how u doin' honey ? I'm your mom's friend and I'm very fond of her too..we have lots a good memories and chats together...she's very sweet and I care for her very much, she's sooo kind hearted and sincere, I like her simplicity and spontaneousness, she's a swell gal..you're lucky to have her as your mom.
God bless you guys, and you take good care of her.
I see you too have her wonderful writing skills.. [Cool]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
No Tina [Big Grin] Drunken stupors are not for me [Razz] But I do like the odd glass of wine [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Hey tina's baby ! how u doin' honey ? I'm your mom's friend and I'm very fond of her too..we have lots a good memories and chats together...she's very sweet and I care for her very much, she's sooo kind hearted and sincere, I like her simplicity and spontaneousness, she's a swell gal..you're lucky to have her as your mom.
God bless you guys, and you take good care of her.
I see you too have her wonderful writing skills.. [Cool]

u sexy beast u.. damn we have to wait every 3 mins to reply cas we are on the same ip address. i hate having 2 pc's at home.go to the library lytina.
and dzosser sweety she spells the way them damn kids nowadays spell sometimes i cant read it. i always misspell but not like them on purpose.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina u be good now..let's be good babe. [Wink]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Stephie_ELH:

are you on mine? [Confused] [Frown]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ditto [Confused]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com