EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hello newcomers to this forum!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello newcomers to this forum!!!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize people register with ES constantly but hardly anyone dares to post.

Come on out of your holes and tell us your stories, ask us questions, join the discussions.... simply by hitting the reply button.

It's been pretty quiet here lately. It's time for a CHANGE!!!!!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Grace
Member # 17613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Grace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you Tigerlily, how nice to welcome "new comers".

i have all kinds of important things i know and want to say. .. not sure where to begin

i will post, i promise! im all for change

thanx again

Posts: 3 | From: California USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InDilemma
Member # 17614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for InDilemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Tigerlily [Smile] .

I just made my post but also read quite a few topics here and love new things I'm learning.

So thanks again...I'll try to be more "social" [Smile] and interactive...

Posts: 14 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karly
Member # 17621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyy i dont know how to post a topic but dont know how to do it. could you plwase help me
Posts: 1 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sololegendary
Member # 17611

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sololegendary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the post topic button IS very hidden
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
top right of this screen... directly above 'my profile'
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricosuave
Member # 17696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ricosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks. i think the site needs a 'introductions' category where newbies can post indroductions and tell a little about themselves

--------------------
Cheers, Ricardo

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all. -- Samuel Butler

Posts: 14 | From: Hurghada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R... while I agree a newbies thread would be fab where you can talk about yourselves there are two weirdos on here who keep files on your personal info and either use info against you or twist it to make them appear bigger people.

Just be careful how much private info you post...

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricosuave
Member # 17696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ricosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, Cheeky. good point. I'm a little new at all of this. I guess I wont offer a free massage coupon at the Hurghada Marriott to anyone who can set me up on a blind date. [Wink]

--------------------
Cheers, Ricardo

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all. -- Samuel Butler

Posts: 14 | From: Hurghada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
there are two weirdos on here who keep files on your personal info and either use info against you or twist it to make them appear bigger people.

That's right..they've got the nerve to post facts about Egypt when they've only been here for like 2-3 months or seven max..some haven't even set foot in Egypt and think they know everything about it thanks to Google, Wiki or Ask Jeeves.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
quote:
there are two weirdos on here who keep files on your personal info and either use info against you or twist it to make them appear bigger people.

That's right..they've got the nerve to post facts about Egypt when they've only been here for like 2-3 months or seven max..some haven't even set foot in Egypt and think they know everything about it thanks to Google, Wiki or Ask Jeeves.. [Big Grin]
Some folks on ES go as far as calling fellow ESer's parents, landlords, neighbors, pulling IRS information on their fellow ESers.

A handful have created fantasy lives past and present. Then there are worse.

But as a guy richard there shouldn't be a motivation to target you.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
quote:

Some folks on ES go as far as calling fellow ESer's parents, landlords, neighbors, pulling IRS information on their fellow ESers.

Unless we are all stereotypical Western (Shire) whores! Then Richard.... be afraid [Wink]

BTW, tonight is a beautiful night here in my part of Egypt... warm, clear and a nice semi powercut so no light and just music [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

The above is what you do to people sono.

Welcome to ES newbie, beware of metinoot aka sonomod aka millions of other banned names, she has files on every woman and a few men here and has created wonderful fantasy lives for everyone. [Razz]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dzosser*
Member # 17690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dzosser*   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

DZOSSER IS TOOTI
BIGGEST LIAR RACIST AND FANTASIST ONLINE
WHAT HAPPENED TO TOOTIS EFFORTS TO BAN SONO?
GUESS SONO IS NEEDED MORE THAN TOOTIS TROLLS

Posts: 32 | From: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Unless we are all stereotypical Western (Shire) whores! Then Richard.... be afraid [Wink]

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, that's great isn't it? Ka-nig-its! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaWvVFERVA&feature=related

The annoying peasant who saw the violence inherited in the system... top quality comedy [Big Grin]

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs&feature=related
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
This one is appropriate for ES:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM&feature=related

I HATE TOOTI TOO
Member # 17701

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for I HATE TOOTI TOO         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EverybodyHatesTooti:
quote:
quote:
quote:

DZOSSER IS TOOTI
BIGGEST LIAR RACIST AND FANTASIST ONLINE
WHAT HAPPENED TO TOOTIS EFFORTS TO BAN SONO?
GUESS SONO IS NEEDED MORE THAN TOOTIS TROLLS

the mods need sono to liven up the forum tooti and tigerbitch destroyed. that's why they let sono back - as any life is better than the dead brain trio. [Big Grin]
Posts: 9 | From: ChildSupportForTootisAbandonedSon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellie-May
Member # 17704

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellie-May     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone [Smile]

I just registered here beacuse I need some help.
Im not Egyptian, but my boyfriend is.
Recently I have some problems and I am really really worried and affraid.

Im looking here for someone who can help me with Arabic language.
I need serious person who is fluent in English so that she can help me in translating just some short things from English to Arabic.

I will be really really grateful for any help because Im quite desperate [Frown]

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dzosser*
Member # 17690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dzosser*   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CALLING ALL TROLLS. LISTEN TO **MOMMA ALLISON** [Big Grin] COUGH, COUGH COUGH!!!! I AM A NEWCOMER AND WANT TO INTRODUCE SOME OF MY TROLL FRIENDS. AMAZING HOW EASY IT IS TO FOOL SOME PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE AN EGYPTIAN HUSBAND GET HIM TO TYPE A FEW LINES OF ARABIC. [Roll Eyes] EVEN BETTER, LET HIM SAY A FEW WORDS TO THE DUMBEST AND THEY WILL BELIEVE YOU ARE OLD EGYPTIAN MAN. [Razz]

HELPS PASS THE LONELY NIGHTS WHEN YOUR HUSBAND IS FIGHTING DEMONS ON THE BEDROOM WALL & COUNTING THE STONES PICKED UP FROM THE STREETS TO PLEASE ALLAH.

IT HELPS THE DUMB FORGET TO ASK WHY A OLD EGYPTIAN MAN HAS EXACTLY THE SAME TASTES AS TOOTI SUPER TROLL AND THE SAME TROLL BUDDYS. [Roll Eyes]

LOTS OF OLD EGYPTAIN MEN ARE QUARANISTS, KNOW ALL ABOUT SHOPPING, MAKEUP, CURTAINS, CLEANING AND RAVE ABOUT WHEATGERM AND ROYAL JELLY. IT IS VERY VERY FUNNY TO WATCH TOOTI TROLL - YA RIGHT, **MOMMA**! [Razz] KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. ES IS A CESSPIT THANKS TO YOU. TOOTI IS EVIL AND THOSE COVERING FOR HER ARE ALMOST AS BAD. MAYBE THAT IS WHY HARDLY ANY POST NOW AS THEY MUST BE ASHAMED. AT LEAST TIBE HAD THE DECENCY TO LEAVE AS SHE WAS APPAULED.

THIS FORUM IS ALMOST 100% TROLLS AND SO ARE THE MODS. [Wink]

MORE TOOTI TROLLS COMING TO A POST BEHIND YOU SOON. [Cool]

Posts: 32 | From: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
أيه يا أبله اللي حصلك؟
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
georgeorobinson
Member # 17795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for georgeorobinson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who wants to post here . to who . white trash like you and others .
Questions to drops from schools at the age of 8 or so.
No education at all , the only one is what between your legs , open to the public that gets fresh air , Most of you maybe has AIDS .
You all are rubbish Americans and Europeans all the same trash . Nigers and what so ever .
Get some life . **** this forums TRASHY PEOPLE IN HERE.

Posts: 76 | From: Two most common things in here the Fat white trash and there stupidity | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Most of you maybe... excellent grammar.

Drops from school... excellent grammar

The only one is what between... excellent grammar

Nigers.... excellent spelling

[Wink] Mocking our education is hilarious when you write like a dyslexic 5 year old [Big Grin]

Please, keep them coming. My Egyptian friends are loving reading all your posts, they think you are a clown [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great, the tooti hating troll and the sam311 im off to the south of France but missed the village bus troll. Oh what fun ES is lately.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
georgeorobinson
Member # 17795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for georgeorobinson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First the Niger Cheekferret and who follows her the puppy god Ayisha , Dalia is asleep and do not want to get to a mess that she got involved in before.
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 76 | From: Two most common things in here the Fat white trash and there stupidity | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and I thought this place was becoming tooooooo boring!!!! [Wink]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some random people posting on here at the moment. Some people need to get away from their computer screens go outside and get some air.....It gets very predictable with all these troll characters. It's always the same people registering new IDs over and over. Get a life please!
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com