EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Amr Khaled (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Amr Khaled
moemin05
Member # 4781

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moemin05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a reply for these insults - go to the main topics page for the forums and click on the first amrkhaled link
Posts: 3 | From: uk | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CheckThisOut
Member # 4875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CheckThisOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Moderated Forum
http://www.youregypt.com/forum/index.php

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abdelmageed
Member # 5334

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abdelmageed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i like ur post message v mch, tell me mre abt u am in the uk atm, northern ireland, mail me mageed85@hotmail.com
Posts: 3 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abdelmageed
Member # 5334

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abdelmageed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u r an ignorant bastard for wat ur saying, just jealous for nt having good islamic knowledge as mch as amr khaled.
knw ur facts b4 u talk .

Posts: 3 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muslimah
Member # 5466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muslimah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Alaikum,

The Amr Khaled English website has been launched with all his lectures in English.

Please visit www.daralislamlive.com

Jazakom Allah Kheyr,

Posts: 3 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarah2005
Member # 8734

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for sarah2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't understand how you people and you know who you are can be so prejudice to such a teacher...ask yourself...why do so many people love him?...why do so many people convert or reinvert after hearing his lectures?....why do people fill halls where he is talking?....when god loves someone he'll make people around him love him too...think before you utter
amr khaled...blessed by god and kept s&S by angles!

Posts: 1 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wallahi its not my problem he is making a good money or not but what i know that most of the egyption girls et7agebouh besabab kalamouh and they got convinced of what he was saying b3dein he is making good money 3ashan rabenah beyourzou2ouh mosh koll wa7ed ye7aweil yehdenah we ywarena el 6arei2 el sa7ei7 neoul enou kazab es7ouh ba2aaah , kazab kazab kazab howah dah ele e7na far7anein beih and he left egypt not of that reason because he is not searching 4 money he has something better than money he has the love of god and when u have this power you would like 2 share it with all people zai ele beyshouf a7'ouh beyoua3 fee 7ofrah bey7aweil yenkezouh be koul el tourou thats why he is trying 2 help us he is trying 2 make us love our religion more cuz we have 2 e7na benerme nafseinah fee el tahloukah we e7na mosh 7asein 7ad yeoule e7na bne3meil eih mofeid lel omah blash ya sedeih el omah kbeirah shwayah 7''aleha le baladak blash bladak 3eltak nafsak fakar kedah emtah a7'eir marrah 3amalna feeha 7agah 3edlah tenfa3 7ad 3'eirna fakarouh bas ma3aiah eih a7'eir 7agah kwaiesah 3amalnaha la2 mosh kedah we bas 7atta el ragel ele bye3mel 7agat kwayesah 3aizen netala3ouh kazab we baya3 kalam we beyatgeir mosh 3arfein nerou7 gohanam be asra3 6are2 ezai ana 6ab3an mosh ensana perfect wla b3mel 7aga super dah iza kont b3meil asasan bas 7azeit fee nafse awei ymken 3ashan ma b3meilsh 7agah we dah 6ab3an mosh lewa7deh aked fee kteir awei zaieh ed3ouleih rabena yehdeneih we yehdekoum ma3aiah fe3lan e7na me7tagen ne7eb rabena aktar meen kedah we n7eb el nas elle bt3arafna be aktar , we have 2 do something mosh bas le donietna la2 le denah kaman we ya reit nebatal nebous le el mawadei3 el far3eiah leih sab masr we leih 3ash fee el heind ma y3eish makan ma howa 3aiez mosh 3arfein ya 7arrram netlakeik be eih bezabt e7na lena be sloukouh we kalamouh malnash da3wah sakein fain we ma3ah kam .
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just read some thread about amr khaled and was too sad to see people attack him personally and say he is a liar and showy person.
well, Lie will never make youth leave drug and start praying in mosque and will never make 80% from girls in Egypt wear veil and if his lie made all of that, we should greeting him for his lie and to who attacks him show us your trueness and its affect on us.
And even if he did all this propaganda for himself using the religion as some said he remains better than those who make it using talk about the others (Namima) and attacking them.
And who see his talk is repetitive and boring, we see it reminder and care for remind us with every beautiful thing in our religion.

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korine
Member # 9302

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dajjal supreme:
I watched that episode of Hard Talk! It was not with Tim Sebastien though so it kind of sucked with the other dude.

I understand what your saying about influencing these men of religion, but my point is some of them are so deeply attached with their religion it's going to take more than $$$ to change their minds. Evangelists through out the decades have been slandered with all kinds of dirt, but the thing is it was mostly true. Yet in the Arab region you get all kinds of slanders thrown at successful people for no reason. I remember my arabic teacher once telling me not to listen to Michael Jackson because he said if I find one Arab listening to my tape I will stop singing forever!!! She tried in vain to convince me it was true, the sad thing is my mother had also told me the same thing about MJ. When he is not molesting children he is hating Arabs

[This message has been edited by dajjal supreme (edited 25 May 2004).]

i know this is old. but this bugged the hell outta me.
Michael does NOT hate Arabs. Infact he loves arabs. Probably more so then america at this point. He has never hated arabs. I don't know how you could think that? Who put that in your head?

and if ya also think Michael molests kids think again. He doesn't.

Don't believe the media bullshit. If ya get a chance get to know him. If ya get the chance. I have gotten the chance. He is a wonderful human being.

Posts: 1 | From: Bahrain | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imprisonment of six months to press charges of insulting and slandering Amr Khalid

5 / 14 / 2006 9:22:00 Am

Kahrh-systems of a number of journalists, the protest stopped in front of the headquarters of the Press Syndicate in central Cairo, In solidarity with the journalist Hossam Abdel-governance secretary editor field Weekly Independent against the judgement of the Court of Misdemeanors first Mansoura Dakahlia governorate, east of Delta Egypt, incarcerating him for six months in the case of insulting and slandering. established a Grand Maitre Amr Khalid

With the union began proceedings to challenge the government.

He said Sayed Abu Zeid Lawyer, the Legal Association of Journalists, the judgment is wrong and rotten in the detection, Because issues of personal insult and defamation can not be represented by one from the other.

It turns out that the journalist Hossam Abdel government had published a newspaper in the field for about a year. addressing the cassette tape issued by Dr. Abdullah Al-Badr, a professor at the Faculty of the Fundamentals of Religion at Al Azhar University, He accused Amr Khalid that disrupts the morality of Muslims.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://masrawy.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://masrawy.com/%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow insulting amr khaled can get you to court now? i hate him more now
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com