EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Corvinous (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To Corvinous
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Why do you insist to sort me as a psycho.
Oh God, I am a sane man here, i don't bite people in the streets, and I have a very decent life, why do I have to be psychologically sick to you ? Did you see my pic in the news with lines in bold stating my last rape or kill ?

Wow! I never said you were psychologically sick. You opened up and I was just trying to give suggestions and see a different percpective by saying you can be who you are and quit acting. I can see it with just your posts alone. To good to be true. I can see right through it. Quit acting. Now you lashed out at me, the only one who gave you time. That was all. Never meant to offend. Sorry. My hands are washed of you now. I won't post to you again. Good luck to you anyway.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You stated that you have no common interests with the humble person I am, who would I be to be having any royal common interests with your highness
I mean no offense I swear, I just feel like a poor man being visited in his poor hut, by an Empress, really I do feel so

I stated I have no common interest with you.I say this because what you post on this board reflects no post of mine. (I don't focus on only replying to egyptian men.)

Also, what I said about you getting mean? I did look up your posts.

And? Do you think you are being funny and joking by calling yourself a humble man and me a highness? How is that funny?

Because it reads like someone who is trying to shame and embarrass me.

Common interests have nothing to do with class.

I can understand if you're egyptian what kind of joke you were trying at... but

1. I'm not a close enough friend for you to make that kind of joke with.

2. And you know it.

3. Furthermore? You're coming across as bitter.

So now you see we view the worlds from different perspectives. Please respect my right not to want to stoop down to see from yours.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

PS. I love your quality posts indeed, and find you a genuine point of reference in many serious field,

You need a doctor...

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
You need a doctor...

I see that now too.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
Wow! I never said you were psychologically sick. You opened up and I was just trying to give suggestions and see a different percpective by saying you can be who you are and quit acting. I can see it with just your posts alone. To good to be true. I can see right through it. Quit acting. Now you lashed out at me, the only one who gave you time. That was all. Never meant to offend. Sorry. My hands are washed of you now. I won't post to you again. Good luck to you anyway.

Hey, I meant nothing bad I swear, I was just bothered with having such talk in public like that, lack of privacy disturb me a lot, that is all i swear.

Please forgive my agressive attitude one more time. I am sorry.

That was the main problem that started all that, the lack of privacy......

I told you how insecure i feel into this world, you must understand it, I am not acting, I am just too insecure to be opening my heart in public like that.
Why do you think I was angry when good people here denied me their email adresses ?

Oh God!!! How can I make you understand ?

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

So now you see we view the worlds from different perspectives. Please respect my right not to want to stoop down to see from yours.

Yes your Highness

I just don't give a damn

Have nice anything

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Hey, I meant nothing bad I swear, I was just bothered with having such talk in public like that, lack of privacy disturb me a lot, that is all i swear.

Please forgive my agressive attitude one more time. I am sorry.

That was the main problem that started all that, the lack of privacy......

I told you how insecure i feel into this world, you must understand it, I am not acting, I am just too insecure to be opening my heart in public like that.
Why do you think I was angry when good people here denied me their email adresses ?

Oh God!!! How can I make you understand ?

I see that but why lash out. It's like night and day. You're very nice one post, and then turn. Why!?! We're all insecure. You lash at those who try and help and be your friend. It's almost bipolar and unpredictable. I will no longer post personal and invasive questions. I understand. We all have our quirks. I'm very rash when I get mad. I'm sorry for what I said.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I see that now too.

OK

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
OK

Sorry Corv. That was my rash anger when you lashed out at me. I was being defensive. I need a doctor too.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OK

What did I tell you?

Yank the snake before coming to ES or you won't be in your top form!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
You need a doctor...

I said he has commited suicide 2 days ago

over dose of ARSENIC

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Can we start over? We've had a rough day today...........

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Am Wrong !!!

I have just jumped to conclusions, but the worst ones ever to be on one's mind.

That is me, Pessimism and Insecurity walking on feet.

God I miss boxing, it used to make me feel so much better and I never needed any advice except from my coach who still miss me

Thanks for your time.

Save your piece of mind, I am just hopeless.

CORVINUS

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Can we start over? We've had a rough day today...........

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
What did I tell you?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ??????????

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Corv. That was my rash anger when you lashed out at me. I was being defensive. I need a doctor too.

I wish I could recommand you one, he was really nice one, but after our last session he lost all his will to live and just ordered 2 big bags of arsenic and took them with a big mug after another, whispering my name

Corvinous
Member # 6578

I wonder, why a highly educated doctor with 30 years of experience would do that ?

May he rest in peace now

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes your Highness

I just don't give a damn

Have nice anything

Corvinous- Everything I have written to date to you so far -- I take it back.

I just checked an old email account I have, which just happens to receive Private Messages from a board I haven't posted on in over a year.

It's spammed with messages from YOU. MY GOD, YOU HAD AN ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY INBOX!! From idiot courtship "I just want to be your friend" to hate mail when there was no response.

You are nothing but an attention seeker and disgrace the people who brought you up with your behavior.

You fill up my email with your psychopath crap again, and I'll wipe the floor with you.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
What did I tell you?

Yea yea I am working on it right now ... Please EVACUATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

You fill up my email with your psychopath crap again, and I'll wipe the floor with you.

Please feel free to wipe the mess I left after I took Sonomod's advice about the snake.

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 05 October 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Excuse me, but I don't rememeber calling people names except for Samia.

And what did I do to warrant this outburst of unwarranted filth???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to your kind of perspective you mentioned above, yes you are right, when liking your posts and try to be a freind, that would be taken for a psychopath relationship with your email.

Why don't you just copy/paste them instead of making people think I was trying to have cyber sex with you LOL

Like you said I call ladies names ......

Well, I was never gushing with that need for it like now, I swear if I let go myself now onto you, the least thing I would say will be just lil bit like """"""""UP URS"""""""

Wanna more I know ... touch my screen name.

Corvinus.

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 05 October 2005).]

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

listen you excrement not worth wiping off from an ass’ hoof.

from the psychotic PMs you sent to my email, simple logic deduces you are:

1. desperate for a female. ANY female., as long as she holds the *right* citizenship
2. your IQ is lower than majority of posters here - which given ES is quite a new low
3. you fail to grasp humor from non-egyptian cultures

Case in point. When our resident psycho (aka Sonomod aka Sod) one lovely afternoon fabricated lies about *me* in the visiting section of this forum, blatantly paraphrasing info where I -or others- supposedly described me as pretty, young, rich, with diplomatic parents... well... I laaaaaughed, and I laaaaaughed.... and then I replied, calling her bluff. For you see, she’s making it up. And by confronting her and asking her to quote where she is retrieving the info, one in effect (or is it affect?) silences her.

It’s funny in that let's burst the psychotic bubble kind of way, or so I thought at the time. Until - YOU.

Oh you shining beacon of educational light you...you seem to be in a parallel universe, reading a similar yet different text. For you, my bright crayon in the box (who is blessed with points 1,2, and 3 as above) -- interpreted Sonomod’s posts as follows. And, I refrain from embarrassing you by quoting your pathetic PM word for word. According to you:

A./ I was silent. You interpreted this meant everything Sonomod wrote was true. (um, what? HOW was I silent when she never responded to me? But whatever, let's not let logic rule the day.)

B./ I must be therefore single, rich, and with diplomatic connections. (um, ok. can i please live this this little world of yours then? and can i be driving a porshe in that world, too while we're at it? )

To be fair, I can see how in your beady eyes this was practically an invitation to court my alleged diplomatic connection....er, I mean me.... via private messages on an unrelated board.

And hey, it's not like I wasn't asking for it, right? I mean what WAS I thinking by having one nickname on different boards instead of hiding behind a plethora of aliases like other posters. Why, I really WAS begging for an unsolicited bombardment of emails from an unknown yet clearly desperate male with access to a computer wasn't I. Yes, yes, it must be all my fault.*

Not.

*Oh and in case you are thinking I’m serious? See point 3.

[This message has been edited by ExptinCAI (edited 05 October 2005).]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

I can't deny I messaged you, after I conducted a research on your posts here, I wrongly presumed you are a classy lady with very rich business and egyptian culture background, never intended to take your diplomatic thing but as an in-depth reference in case I needed that, if you check my posts, you will find that my very first one and my reason to come here in first place, was a need for that kind of information, 90% of your posts are replies to people asking question in that field, so I took you for a whole wealth of knowledge in such a field.
In your number 3, you said I don't grasp humour from different cultures, well, partially right, not your culture I can claim I am familiar with its humour, I did not want to be freind of yours for no reason or for you are a female and from that country of yours, I was after a good tool to deal with something I never had experience with.

I never knew I was going to collect your fart at my face

I think my weak point really is that I only post to females so every sick emotionally paranoic one of them think I am after her highlights LOL

Perhaps you think so little of me that you lash out in anger. Let me asure you that I am not stalking you, anyone with such a vile and angry and bitter outlook on life would be of no interest to me in my personal life. I was mearly attempting to gain information. Obviously you are not the knowledgeable person I was led to believe you were. I was yes very badly mislead .......

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Corvinous:
[B] Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Jannah, I was angry for my sister's so kind and precious need for support and prayer, to be allowed to anyone, I was and will always be a jealous brother.

I am praying for you daily, and as I said on some other thread, my prayers for you will be steadly daily basis and from all my heart, I just can't help it to have enough courage to stare at your incredible suffer, I just close my eyes and pray for you deep heartedly during my fating and on break-fast.

God be with you ya Jannah, ya rab amin ya arham el rahemin ya Allah.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Jannah, I was angry for my sister's so kind and precious need for support and prayer, to be allowed to anyone, I was and will always be a jealous brother.

I am praying for you daily, and as I said on some other thread, my prayers for you will be steadly daily basis and from all my heart, I just can't help it to have enough courage to stare at your incredible suffer, I just close my eyes and pray for you deep heartedly during my fating and on break-fast.

God be with you ya Jannah, ya rab amin ya arham el rahemin ya Allah.

PS. SNOB ????? I never ever called ya that, nor any names, I never call good ladies or gentlemen names, I may be childishly mean sometimes for how much I care for their goodness and happiness like you and others such as dear Snoozin, Seren, and even the bad Sonomod

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 06 October 2005).]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Corvinous:
[B] Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:

Corn, u said that u lost ur father, now that u lost ur mum. Are u alone?

All he lost is his mind.

Ramadan Kareem to all, by the way!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

All he lost is his mind.

Ramadan Kareem to all, by the way!

I love you posts, please keep them coming

Happy Ramadan to you too (she is another reverted one I guess )

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paint..., I feel a great sorrow that u opened ur heart and sb attacked u for this.Personally,I find it awfull that now u have to explain ur motives and feel that u did sth wrong. U did not and many people are with u.
U just asked for a prayer cause u're facing difficulties.And said about them openly. What's wrong with that? I don't understand!
What's the conclusion? Shouldn't we talk?Than what is a forum for?Nice intellectual essays only?
Maybe I'm not such an open person but, believe me,from time to time I also want to share my life with more people. And I explode.Should I also feel guilty for that?

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Paint..., I feel a great sorrow that u opened ur heart and sb attacked u for this.Personally,I find it awfull that now u have to explain ur motives and feel that u did sth wrong. U did not and many people are with u.
U just asked for a prayer cause u're facing difficulties.And said about them openly. What's wrong with that? I don't understand!
What's the conclusion? Shouldn't we talk?Than what is a forum for?Nice intellectual essays only?
Maybe I'm not such an open person but, believe me,from time to time I also want to share my life with more people. And I explode.Should I also feel guilty for that?

Please people I have explained my point of view and have apologized, I am not a 100% sane being here ... watch me

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corv,- or- u are controversial and provocative- or -u change ur mood very quickly -or -u want to be noticed.No words!Is it worth of it?
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mooneal, how are you man ? where are you from ? talk to me man, I have been told it is good for my health to speak more with fellow gentlemen here
I am Corvinus, chief traffic officer of the western desert and Crowned King of the Underworld .....

A guy says, "I remember the first time I used alcohol as a substitute for women."

"Yeah what happened?" asked his friend.

The first guy replies, "Well, er, I got my penis stuck in the neck of the bottle."

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Without comments better.What have u seen at the bottom of this bottle?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Corv,- or- u are controversial and provocative- or -u change ur mood very quickly -or -u want to be noticed.No words!Is it worth of it?

people say I am so MOODY, but I just have my special way to look at things, I was not attacking Paint, I was just jealous for seeing too many people allowed to know the inside of her life and kind heart. Just if people like Morgan or Kafir commented on her posts you would have got my point well justified by now, ok pal ?
Sometimes, I just prefer to leave the perfect thing for fear of the unperfect consequences. I was just too unobjective by expecting people I like to act like the way I would have if was in their shoes.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Without comments better.What have u seen at the bottom of this bottle?

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:

Sorry pal but you know what, my snake is one eyed, not very good vision ...

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
U behave like the master of puppets.But u/we are not the masters of others. How can u feel jealous of people here? We can't be possesed.Thanks God! U hurt us, u are stimulating people in a manner which makes them feel wrong and dirty.
But...sometimes u show up ur soft nature.
I don't want to play that game.
Good night.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
How can u feel jealous of people here? .

I sometimes feel jealous FOR SOME people here, only the people I like.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Good night, was nice talking to you pal
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Where are you today KeepinItReal
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Where are you today KeepinItReal

Hello Corv!! Sorry for not being around but I've been at work all day!! I'm relatively new at this hospital so I work both evening and days to fill in the holes. Thursdays and Fridays I can't get on ES till the evening and end up playing catch up. It would be easier if money fell from trees. How is your day? I guess it's night over there, so how is your day tomorrow?

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was feeling so depressed .... thank God you showed up

I am happy to hear you wrok hard, that is the best thing I love in this life, serious hard work and no time to wonder about unsolvable questions ........

Are you a doctor ?

How do you manage to be working like that but still have time for your husband and kids ??????

Thank you for asking about my day, it was as usual, not much pressure for we are in Ramadan here and most of the people have lower pace during this month due to fasting and more focusing on religious side of life by night in what we call Taraweeh prayers.

I ignore what religious tendency you adopt but maybe you are a reverted lady like Snoozin and Paint, or maybe you are still considering it, I just don't know ......

Why don't you shed some light over your life for me ? that would be great indeed

Please be online for sometime

Corvinous
Member # 6578

and yea I wish money would grow up on trees and better be in coins so they fall along, i am just too lazy to climb the tree to pick them LOL
Corvinous
Member # 6578

The farmer's son was returning from the market with a crate of chickens his father had entrusted to him, when all of a sudden the box fell and broke open. Chickens scurried off in different directions, but the determined boy walked all over the neighborhood scooping up the wayward birds and returning them to the repaired crate. Hoping he had found them all, the boy reluctantly returned home, expecting the worst.

"Pa, the chickens got loose," the boy confessed sadly, "but I managed to find all twelve of them."

"Well, you done a good job, son," the farmer beamed, "because you only left with seven."

Corvinous
Member # 6578

that was a bad joke ?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I guess I will have to wait untill Saturday so we can talk
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
people say I am so MOODY, but I just have my special way to look at things, I was not attacking Paint, I was just jealous for seeing too many people allowed to know the inside of her life and kind heart. Just if people like Morgan or Kafir commented on her posts you would have got my point well justified by now, ok pal ?
Sometimes, I just prefer to leave the perfect thing for fear of the unperfect consequences. I was just too unobjective by expecting people I like to act like the way I would have if was in their shoes.

You, MOODY????

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greeneyes
Member # 9174

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for greeneyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you dear old bitch!!!

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 04 October 2005).]

I am new to this forum and I dont under stand why you are calling samira a bitch, I have been reading and she seems very nice to you.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com