EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » KAFIR4EVER..TRY TO BE A MAN...LOL (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: KAFIR4EVER..TRY TO BE A MAN...LOL
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

I say *ideally* because obviously I don't live up to this a lot of the time.

But you do it really well

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree snoozing ,, but she is a low calss person and would not get it when I tell her to stop being rude,, what you said can work with normal human being not with such thing like her
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mohsen1000:
I agree snoozing ,, but she is a low calss person and would not get it when I tell her to stop being rude,, what you said can work with normal human being not with such thing like her

i think if you believe she can make it she would make it

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir4 ever
Member # 8785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir4 ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Columbo, the fact that there are so many branches of Islam only prove that Islam is false, not that it is democratic. In what way is Islam democratic?

Do we have freedom of speech where Islamists rule? Islam is not democratic, Islam is expansionist and imperialist. It wants to subdue and dominate.
I believe the fundamentalists know and practice the fundaments of Islam. They are the true Muslims. I base that on the fact that Muhammad himself was a fundamentalist and an extremist.

Many Muslims however, are hiding their head in the sand and pretend that Islam is something else than it is. Their Islam is not the real Islam. It is called bida (innovation) and it was frowned upon by Muhammad. Can any Muslim change what the Quran says or override the sunnah? Isn’t killing the apostates, the atheists and the polytheists recommended in the Quran? Isn’t dhimmitude and Jizzyah instructed in the Quran? Isn't Jihad a pillar of Islam? Isn’t amputating the hands of the petty thief prescribed in the Quran? Isn’t polygamy thought in the Quran? Isn’t denial of women’s right to equality in inheritance and in testimony sanctioned by the Quran?
How can you change all these things without scrapping the Quran?

Muslims are brainwashed into believing Muhammad was a perfect example to follow.
They really think Islam teaches moral values. Well, is stoning victims of adultery moral value? Is raping women captured in war moral? Is torturing people moral? Is raiding unarmed people and massacring them moral? Yet all these and more were what Muhammad did. They think just because a Muslim cover her hair she is a moral person. But what hair has to do with morality? What baggy cloths and looking ugly have to do with morality? Muslim values are upside down.

Muhammad set bad examples for his followers to follow. He ordered that the apostates should be put to death. He could not tolerate any dissent. According to the Quran all the infidels must be killed or subdued, humiliated and reduced to second class citizens. He raided caravans, beheaded and assasinated himself many of his opponents. His view on democracy?

”When a pledge of allegiance is given to two caliphs, kill the one for whom the oath was taken later.” Narrated by Abu Said Al-khudri, The book of leadership, Sahih Muslim.

Even based on the past standards what Muhammad did was inhumane and unjust. The world had many just rulers and wise sages before Muhammad. More than a thousand years before him Cyrus, the King of Persia wrote the first charter of Human Rights where he gave freedom of belief and equality to all the nations subject to his rule. He wrote:

I am Kourosh (Cyrus), great king,…Now that I put the crown of the kingdom of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions on the head with the help of Ahura, I announce that I will respect the traditions, customs and religions of the nations of my empire and never let any of my governors and subordinates look down on or insult them while I am alive. …I will impose my monarchy on no nation. Each is free to accept it, and if any one of them rejects it, I never resolve on war to reign. While I am the king…I will never let anyone oppress others,… I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. While I am alive, I will prevent unpaid, forced labour. Today, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion.…No one could be penalised for his or her relatives' faults… http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/History/hakhamaneshian/Cyrus-the-great/cyrus_cylinder.htm

So in the past all the people were not savages. Even in Arabia , prior to Muhammad, the Arabs were tolerant people. Religious intolerance and religious wars were unknown in that country before Muhammad. Jews, Christians, and a multitude of pagan faiths lived together side by side, Intermingled and intermarried. Arabs were as tolerant as Hindus. It is unbelievable how Muhammad filled these people with so much religious bigotry and hatred. It is also unbelievable that the same people who followed the above charter now influenced by Muhammad, stone women to death.

Posts: 597 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Mohsen you have a good knowledge but you are a bad teacher
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
kafir believe what you want to believe you are such a desperate case i can't even read your post i'm gonna have a headache.

I'm not your father, if you need confrontation turn to mohsen he will be pleased.

It's not even about religion it's about how an unbalanced person you are, deaf to death ,i don't any interaction with you, you are like a cancer or some virus to me,
I don't want to lower myself to your level.

Go hang yourself.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Columbo:
Go hang yourself.

oups sounds like i DID lowered myself to your level

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Coumbo..regarding the knowledge.. you can find many here are jelous that I have much better knoweldge than then ( even with wrong spelling..lol ) but regarding the teaching it depends on who I teach ,, for stupied people like Kingdom ,, and KAFIR when he attcks islam and Prophet Mohamed ,, I have to be hard one .. they deserve that ..
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
NOW KAFIR , I got rid for the stupied KINGDOM.. so it is your turn again ,, what is your religion ,, so i can deal with you in a better way
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
it depends on who I teach ,, for stupied people like Kingdom ,, and KAFIR when he attcks islam and Prophet Mohamed ,, I have to be hard one .. they deserve that ..

i read kafir's post first line only and i felt i was going to throw my laptop across the room.
excuse kingdom she's a woman (she may have pms you know)

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Taba2Koshari:stop your crap about your fucken son's name and the german pimp who **** you every day .. and shut your pussy...LOL again... by the way did I tell you that you are even chepaer trhan a whore!!! and may be this whay no egyptian man wanted to **** you....LOL,, you you respect kafir ,, because you are similar to him ,, and you are not muslim or may be muslim one who got married to stupied german nonmulsim , so you are another kafir..LOL

Enta ahbal yala?
u talk and talk then ONLY YOU laugh at yr own words while everyone else thinks u r not right in the head..LOL
Not to mention that u lost any ramadan fasting u were hoping for by being the rudest muslim i ever heard during a holy month.
You are weak!
You are rude bcz u lack knowledge and u can't reply properly.
Seek help now b4 it's too late, find a shrink!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir4 ever
Member # 8785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir4 ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mohsen do you agree that Muhammad beheaded his opponents, raided caravans, launched offensive wars, and massacred people? These are not insults. This is an statement of facts. Islamic sources are showing Muhammad’s Qazwahs (raids) were acts of terrorism and that today’s Jihadis or what the westerners call terrorists, are following the examples set by Muhammad. Take the example of beheading! In the civilized world people call it terrorism. For those who perpetrate it, it's Jihad. Is beheading terrorism or is it Jihad? Was Muhammad a terrorist or was he a Jihadi? The difference is merely in whom you ask.

Posts: 597 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you can't expect from others what you expect for yourself

CLOMBOS
are u on drugs or are u mohsen?

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir4 ever
Member # 8785

Rate Member
quote:
NOW KAFIR , I got rid for the stupied KINGDOM.. so it is your turn again ,, what is your religion ,, so i can deal with you in a better way

mohsen, I don’t say that Christ was a messenger of God, but many things that he said or are attributed to him are good and wise words. He said “you shall know the false Prophets by their fruits”. This is a good yardstick to determine which religion is good and which ones are false. If a religion incites its followers to kill others, I know instinctively that this religion is false because its fruits are bitter.
God can’t be cruel, unjust, whimsical and unforgiving. These are not divine qualities, these are satanic qualities. So if any religion has a god with these characteristics, that religion is demonic not divine. Based on what I see in the Quran and learn from the examples of Muhammad I came to realize that the god of Islam is not the real God of this universe. Muhammad either made up the whole thing, fabricated a god to fool people and take advantage of their gullibility or he was directed by Satan.
As regards to Christianity, it really does not matter whether they believe in trinity and whether trinity is a logical fallacy or not. If you go to Christian churches you meet people who smile and shake hands. Who share good moments with each other and sometimes have a Sunday lunch together, and you feel there is love in the air. They talk about projects to help people, young boys and girls volunteer to do missionary work and improve the lives of someone in other countries and I like that. I like that “Christian spirit” of fellowship and love. When you go to mosques, you hear the sermons and it is filled with hate.(and they quote the Quran).
If Islam were just like other religions dedicated to 'salvaging the souls', the world would not be against it. The world is against the political aspect of Islam, ie against Jihad and Islamic domination. However, you can’t separate it from Islam. Domination is its raison d'etre.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
CLOMBOS
are u on drugs or are u mohsen?

I will not get upset by your unhealthy comment, i don't want to play that game no more.

Especially with someone that is so disrespecting that he just mis-spelled my User-name.

PS: i am sorry for having done an allusion to koshari lover's pms, i was getting tired.

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Taba2Koshari:stop your crap about your fucken son's name and the german pimp who **** you every day .. and shut your pussy...LOL again... by the way did I tell you that you are even chepaer trhan a whore!!! and may be this whay no egyptian man wanted to **** you....LOL,, you you respect kafir ,, because you are similar to him ,, and you are not muslim or may be muslim one who got married to stupied german nonmulsim , so you are another kafir..LOL

mohsen?
what is this filth man?

you know for sometime now i've been watching your naiive pursue for an unequal fight with kafir (yes absolutely unequal, you may not notice it but he's 1000000 times smarter than you), i wanted to tell you to grow up but always held myself back, but now this?

you can't speak like this to a lady no matter what she told you first.
i think she was right about you and that dysfunction after all.

it's you who needs to learn what it means to be a man.

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I know, she wasn't very nice either. I should just stay out of it entirely. I'm sorry to both of you, Kingdom and Mohsen.

I was upset with you because you said you were Muslim, and here I am a new Muslim.

I'm mean too sometimes. I'm not perfect. I'm just not used to that type of language, it was a bit shocking.

I've said too much. I'm sorry to all.

Shocking ...sure sure
so u think be muslim make ppl better LOL
wake up sleeping princes

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:

Shocking ...sure sure
so u think be muslim make ppl better LOL
wake up sleeping princes

I'm a princess, Morgan.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lenochka
Member # 9037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lenochka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I know, she wasn't very nice either. I should just stay out of it entirely. I'm sorry to both of you, Kingdom and Mohsen.

I was upset with you because you said you were Muslim, and here I am a new Muslim.

I'm mean too sometimes. I'm not perfect. I'm just not used to that type of language, it was a bit shocking.

I've said too much. I'm sorry to all.

Cut the bullsh*t will you. You actually use that type of language yourself. You all try to act so morally correct in one breath, talking about what great muslims you are, and cursing someone out in another. You all are fake.

Let's explore some of this shocking language you are not used to.

The Koshari Bitch:
"Oh no, that was not what I meant by my post. They don't give a sshhiitt about peopl's health in Egypt, so this is not the reason tampons are hard to find, the reason is probably cultural (nothing in the vagina or bust). Moreover, pads can also cause toxic shock as well.
The only substitute for cotton is synthetic pads, like Allways (horrible, feel like one's pussy is on fire)."
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/006673.html

"Sshit no! Let's hope she's just too busy to get online." http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/006691.html

"I'm sure he's not that much of an ass to be disappointed.." http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/006799.html

"Thank God I don't have a brother cos he would have grown up in a culture telling him he's better than me. Yes I thought of killing some relatives, for example my uncle cos he's a wife beater & an asssshole, but I would prefer him to die of brain-scabies!" http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/006819.html

"Kafir4ever, I feel like chopping your thing off & turning you into Fakir4ever!" http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/006848.html

"SAY THAT TO YOURSELF. YOU & YOUR AIR-HEADED FELLOW MEN" http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/006932.html

"Wearing the veil in Egypt is becoming a group hysteria. In most cases it's worn to keep nosy asshole men away, to find a husband, or to save the hairdresser's money. Of course many of those who wear it are claiming otherwise..
Wearing the veil in Europe or the U.S. is mostly due to family pressure, or a slight degree of masochism. " http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/006974.html

Well there's much more, I think you get the point.

You should really be shocked to hear an Egyptian woman talk like her. I have never heard it on this site or in person. She deserves the way Mohsen speaks to her in my opinion. She is a discredit to their culture by marrying a non muslim man and taking on the worst attributes of western culture...the foul mouth. I'm sure she married him to have little blonde children because she is so insecure with her own and her own men.

To The Koshary Bitch-Ik ben zeker ontmoette uw echtgenoot in een toeristentoevlucht. Ik ontmoette heel wat Egyptische meisjes als u om vreemdelingen te zoeken om hen uit armoede te verwijderen. Ik ben zeker u waitress was of de buikdanser, u van lage klasse is.

Posts: 7 | From: Soma Bay | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mohsen1000:
[b]well at least i will go to heaven straight or not .. what about yourself psycho girl ,,

GOD does not like the utterance of bad language, unless one is treated with gross injustice. GOD is Hearer, Knower.
(4:148) 

[/B][/QUOTE]

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mohsen1000:
[b]well at least i will go to heaven straight or not .. what about yourself psycho girl ,,

GOD does not like the utterance of bad language, unless one is treated with gross injustice. GOD is Hearer, Knower.
(4:148)

[/B][/QUOTE]

Whose translation is this?

Shakir's translation states 4:148
"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech unless (it be) by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. "

The key word is "unless", meaning "if" someone has wronged you, you have every right to speak hurtfully towards them!

and 4:186
"When a (courteous) greeting is offered you, meet it with a greeting still more courteous, or (at least) of equal courtesy. Allah takes careful account of all things"

How could any muslim claim to have 10 times more respect for a nonbeliever than a believer?? Kafir has uttered nothing but anti-islamic jargon since the moment he joined this site. He is not worthy of an ounce of respect! I probably would have said something like I respect you as little as I respect him, but I wouldn't give him anything that resembles respect.

" O ye who believe! Choose not disbelievers for (your) friends in place of believers. "

Islam deals with reality, let's not sugar coat it with the Christian "Love Thine Enemy" concepts. We're taught to fight our enemies until they bring peace.

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hassancheb:

Shakir's translation states 4:148
"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech unless (it be) by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. "

The key word is "unless", meaning "if" someone has wronged you, you have every right to speak hurtfully towards them!

I disagree with you, i think the key word is "injustice", how do you define it?

For you, someone opposing islam is committing an injustice and there is no problem insulting him.

Well i have a different idea of the word injustice.

It seems to me that Mohsen is not suffering at all from any injustice, he is strong and has strong values (which makes him friendly to me) as the satirization of others shows it.

On the other hand it seems to me that kafir and koshari lover have been victims of an injustice, especially kafir whose taste for confronting others may reveal an absence of his father or his father's irresponsibility to him.
We don't know.

And when we don't know it's preferable not to judge
and when we know and understand, it's hard to judge.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lenochka:
Cut the bullsh*t will you. You actually use that type of language yourself.

Excuse me, Lenochka -- you are telling me to cut the bullshit because I use this language myself, yet you quote My Kingdom?

In any event, does the language itself bother you, or the fact that My Kingdom is a *woman* using this language bother you....

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by kafir4 ever:
mohsen, I don’t say that Christ was a messenger of God, but many things that he said or are attributed to him are good and wise words. He said “you shall know the false Prophets by their fruits”. This is a good yardstick to determine which religion is good and which ones are false. If a religion incites its followers to kill others, I know instinctively that this religion is false because its fruits are bitter.
You live in a false reality of hypocrisy, you need to learn first about your own religion before commenting on others. I believe you are a Christian, and sense Christian adopt both the old and new testament let's review some of it's teachings.Feel free to follow me in your Bible if you please.

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name"

Exodus 17:16 "For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation."

Exodus 17:9 "Moses said to Joshua, "Choose some of our men and go out to fight the Amalekites. Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with the staff of God in my hands."

Numbers 32:27 "But your servants, every man armed for battle, will cross over to fight before the LORD, just as our lord says"

God can’t be cruel, unjust, whimsical and unforgiving. These are not divine qualities, these are satanic qualities. So if any religion has a god with these characteristics, that religion is demonic not divine.

Everything in the koran says that Allah is most forgiving, merciful, and benevolent. It doesn't teach the Allah is cruel or unjust, these are your "own" words. Don't twist the truth, too many people see thru you! You make it sound as if God is a passive God, that you can sin, not serve Him, and He just sits there forgiving everything you do bad because Jesus (saw) "died for your sins?" God is merciful, but also a punishing God, God has destroyed worlds before us, and will destroy this world in the Final Judgement, all religions teach this, you need to read your Christian Revelations and get a grip on reality, because as forgiving as God is, He does get angry and will punish us with fire if we are not submissive and obedient or reward us with Paradise for obeying and serving. None of the "Books" have a passive God.

Based on what I see in the Quran and learn from the examples of Muhammad I came to realize that the god of Islam is not the real God of this universe. Muhammad either made up the whole thing, fabricated a god to fool people and take advantage of their gullibility or he was directed by Satan.

The Allah of the koran is the "creator" of the universe, there is only ONE God, not a God of Chrisitianity, one of Islam, one of Judaism, muslims don't believe this, maybe you do.

As regards to Christianity, it really does not matter whether they believe in trinity and whether trinity is a logical fallacy or not. If you go to Christian churches you meet people who smile and shake hands. Who share good moments with each other and sometimes have a Sunday lunch together, and you feel there is love in the air. They talk about projects to help people, young boys and girls volunteer to do missionary work and improve the lives of someone in other countries and I like that. I like that “Christian spirit” of fellowship and love. When you go to mosques, you hear the sermons and it is filled with hate.(and they quote the Quran).

Lies, the mosques are filled with love and brotherhood. Smiling faces, charity workers, kindness and submission to Allah. Their main purpose there is to serve Allah and worship Him, not to "fellowship", they can do that outside of the mosque.

If Islam were just like other religions dedicated to 'salvaging the souls', the world would not be against it. The world is against the political aspect of Islam, ie against Jihad and Islamic domination. However, you can’t separate it from Islam. Domination is its raison d'etre.

There are more people in the world "against" Bush's war, and many others against terrorism, and guess what Sherlock, muslims are against terrorism as well.

Islam is the only religion that speaks kindly of other religions, even the koran itself says there are good people of the book, Jews and Christians. It's a religion that allows marriages between the religion, there is not one single clause in it that says the woman must convert to Islam once you marry her. So if it was trying to dominate the world, then why were Christians in Egypt at the time of the Prophet(saw) allowed to continue practicing their religion? No one was forced to convert, you did so voluntarily, but if you attacked, you were met with resistance. And that's all there is to that.

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
hey hassancheb, check it out someone disagrees with your interpretation , doesn't he deserves some attention, he is someone you can have a dialogue with.

I'm not holding to my idea of truth like a child holding his favorite toy just like you guys doing.

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
snoozing ,, did you like wht she said first ? can you answer please?

Two wrongs do not make a right...it is still Ramadan....is not it

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:

For you, someone opposing islam is committing an injustice and there is no problem insulting him.

It seems to me that Mohsen is not suffering at all from any injustice, he is strong and has strong values (which makes him friendly to me) as the satirization of others shows it.

On the other hand it seems to me that kafir and koshari lover have been victims of an injustice, especially kafir whose taste for confronting others may reveal an absence of his father or his father's irresponsibility to him.
We don't know.

Actually let me first clarify myself, I pointed out the keyword "unless" to highlight that there are "two" parts to this verse, as Dalia seemed to be concentrating on the part that one should not utter bad speech.....missing the part about "unless"...., indicating that there is an "exception" to when someone "can" utter hurtful speech.

Secondly, I was referring to the fact that he was saying hurtful words in response to someone who had obviously "wronged" him,i.e. said something hurtful to him "first'. Only he can define what hurts him or not.

Injustice is defined as unfair no matter how you choose to phrase it. It doesn't matter to me what's missing from Kaffir's personal life, if you attack my beliefs, then in essence you are attacking me. If you insult me, then I will in essence insult you in turn. Mohsen's language was foul, and there is no excuse for it, but he does have a right to respond to attacks against him by counter attacking if that's what he chooses.

I have hurt people without using any profanity at all, but I am kind when people are kind to me, in other words I reflect off what I receive from them.

Some of the weaker amongst us thnk simply disagreeing with them, makes you an attacker. You disagreed with me, and I didn't take it as an attack at all. Kaffir doesn't have to 'agree' with Islam, but when he belittles it, and demoralizes our Prophet (saw) then you'd better believe it's an insult, and he wil be dealt with accordingly.

[This message has been edited by hassancheb (edited 15 October 2005).]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kafir4 ever:
Columbo, the fact that there are so many branches of Islam only prove that Islam is false, not that it is democratic. In what way is Islam democratic?

Do we have freedom of speech where Islamists rule? Islam is not democratic, Islam is expansionist and imperialist. It wants to subdue and dominate.
I believe the fundamentalists know and practice the fundaments of Islam. They are the true Muslims. I base that on the fact that Muhammad himself was a fundamentalist and an extremist.

Many Muslims however, are hiding their head in the sand and pretend that Islam is something else than it is. Their Islam is not the real Islam. It is called bida (innovation) and it was frowned upon by Muhammad. Can any Muslim change what the Quran says or override the sunnah? Isn’t killing the apostates, the atheists and the polytheists recommended in the Quran? Isn’t dhimmitude and Jizzyah instructed in the Quran? Isn't Jihad a pillar of Islam? Isn’t amputating the hands of the petty thief prescribed in the Quran? Isn’t polygamy thought in the Quran? Isn’t denial of women’s right to equality in inheritance and in testimony sanctioned by the Quran?
How can you change all these things without scrapping the Quran?

Muslims are brainwashed into believing Muhammad was a perfect example to follow.
They really think Islam teaches moral values. Well, is stoning victims of adultery moral value? Is raping women captured in war moral? Is torturing people moral? Is raiding unarmed people and massacring them moral? Yet all these and more were what Muhammad did. They think just because a Muslim cover her hair she is a moral person. But what hair has to do with morality? What baggy cloths and looking ugly have to do with morality? Muslim values are upside down.

Muhammad set bad examples for his followers to follow. He ordered that the apostates should be put to death. He could not tolerate any dissent. According to the Quran all the infidels must be killed or subdued, humiliated and reduced to second class citizens. He raided caravans, beheaded and assasinated himself many of his opponents. His view on democracy?

[b] ”When a pledge of allegiance is given to two caliphs, kill the one for whom the oath was taken later.” Narrated by Abu Said Al-khudri, The book of leadership, Sahih Muslim.

Even based on the past standards what Muhammad did was inhumane and unjust. The world had many just rulers and wise sages before Muhammad. More than a thousand years before him Cyrus, the King of Persia wrote the first charter of Human Rights where he gave freedom of belief and equality to all the nations subject to his rule. He wrote:

I am Kourosh (Cyrus), great king,…Now that I put the crown of the kingdom of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions on the head with the help of Ahura, I announce that I will respect the traditions, customs and religions of the nations of my empire and never let any of my governors and subordinates look down on or insult them while I am alive. …I will impose my monarchy on no nation. Each is free to accept it, and if any one of them rejects it, I never resolve on war to reign. While I am the king…I will never let anyone oppress others,… I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. While I am alive, I will prevent unpaid, forced labour. Today, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion.…No one could be penalised for his or her relatives' faults… http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/History/hakhamaneshian/Cyrus-the-great/cyrus_cylinder.htm

So in the past all the people were not savages. Even in Arabia , prior to Muhammad, the Arabs were tolerant people. Religious intolerance and religious wars were unknown in that country before Muhammad. Jews, Christians, and a multitude of pagan faiths lived together side by side, Intermingled and intermarried. Arabs were as tolerant as Hindus. It is unbelievable how Muhammad filled these people with so much religious bigotry and hatred. It is also unbelievable that the same people who followed the above charter now influenced by Muhammad, stone women to death.[/B]

How about branches of christianity http://religion-cults.com/Christianity/General/Branch-C-General.htm http://www.adherents.com/adh_branches.html#Christianity
or branches of judaism http://judaism.about.com/od/denominationsofjudaism/
and that is not a sign that these religion are false but it is an evidence that people have different interpertion of texts...
KAFER IS THE PERFECT NAME FOR YOU. i COMMAND YOU FOR THE CHOICE OF YOUR NAME

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:

I'm not holding to my idea of truth like a child holding his favorite toy just like you guys doing.

Listen, don't test my patience, and don't reduce my religious values to child's play. I am defending my beliefs, and if that's child's play to you, then I don't care to discuss what you believe in a logical manner!

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Listen, don't test my patience, and don't reduce my religious values to child's play. I am defending my beliefs, and if that's child's play to you, then I don't care to discuss what you believe in a logical manner!

No you listen, i'm not testing anyone's patience that's not a game i like to play.

Like you've just said it you are not defending the Prophet you are defending your vision of the Prophet (i'm defending my beliefs), if you were willing to defend Something Superior than your tiny point of view, everyone would feel it and then you would be able to convert an atheist into a believer.

And to convince me not to test your patience.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

We don't know.

I disagree with both of you and Hassancheb!

I find it hard to believe that the Ayah was referring to profanity. To my knowledge, it refers to slander and backbiting.

Do you really think Allah Subhanahu Wataala gave Muslims permission to curse each other

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
No you listen, i'm not testing anyone's patience that's not a game i like to play.

Like you've just said it you are not defending the Prophet you are defending your vision of the Prophet (i'm defending my beliefs), if you were willing to defend Something Superior than your tiny point of view, everyone would feel it and then you would be able to convert an atheist into a believer.

And to convince me not to test your patience.

This statement was totally illogical, in defending one's "beliefs", you don't have to convince them to accept your "beliefs", you are just letting them know that they will not convince you of their version of your beliefs.

While you are trying to define injustice, why don't you research the word "defend" and tell me how that is synonomous with "convert".

An atheist has a right to defend their beliefs just as I have a right to defend mine, it's that simple, not brain surgery.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This statement was totally illogical, in defending one's "beliefs", you don't have to convince them to accept your "beliefs", you are just letting them know that they will not convince you of their version of your beliefs.

While you are trying to define injustice, why don't you research the word "defend" and tell me how that is synonomous with "convert".

An atheist has a right to defend their beliefs just as I have a right to defend mine, it's that simple, not brain surgery.

OK you are a brave man, i'm an illogical person.
You are such a Winner and so logical i'm asking myself how i lived until now without having met a brilliant person like you.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:

Do you really think Allah Subhanahu Wataala gave Muslims permission to curse each other

Of course i don't Automatic, i regret though it's automatic for the people to curse at each other,

my post was incitating to being patient with people.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
I disagree with both of you and Hassancheb!

I find it hard to believe that the Ayah was referring to profanity. To my knowledge, it refers to slander and backbiting.

AFTB, when a muslim defends a non believer or one that is anti-islamic, that muslim in turn becomes a hypocrite.

I was not defending his use of "profanity" so you are not disagreeing with me here, I was quoting his right to counter attack or "utter hurtful words" when he feels he has been wronged.

And again don't sugar coat Islam, there are many negative terms used against non-believers, hypocrites, and apostates, nothing "favorable" is said in regards to the transgressors.

Did you know that Ayisha(saw) and used to ask Allah to invoke curses and evil on people that uttered bad words againt the Prophet(saw). The Prophet(saw) himself would ask Allah to invoke curses and evil amongst his enemies. Don't become an Islamic apologist, our religion is what it is, and Allah knows best.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Hassancheb you really should be named Sheikh at the al Azhar, your knowledge is so unbeatable.
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
AFTB, when a muslim defends a non believer or one that is anti-islamic, that muslim in turn becomes a hypocrite.

What exactly does that mean?

I was not defending his use of "profanity" so you are not disagreeing with me here, I was quoting his right to counter attack or "utter hurtful words" when he feels he has been wronged.

And again don't sugar coat Islam, there are many negative terms used against non-believers, hypocrites, and apostates, nothing "favorable" is said in regards to the transgressors.

Did you know that Ayisha(saw) and used to ask Allah to invoke curses and evil on people that uttered bad words againt the Prophet(saw). The Prophet(saw) himself would ask Allah to invoke curses and evil amongst his enemies. Don't become an Islamic apologist, our religion is what it is, and Allah knows best.

The problem is with your "translation". Again, to my limited knowledge, the verse was referring to slander. That is, you should not speak ill of someone unless they have wronged you and not as retaliation but as a matter of fact. It is not abut an eye for an eye or invoking curses and evil.

4:148 Allah loveth not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech, except where injustice hath been done; for Allah is He who heareth and knoweth all things.

[This message has been edited by Automatic For The People (edited 15 October 2005).]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4:140 Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell:-
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
4:140 Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell:-

I assume this is adressing to me.

I would like to point out that the first thing i learned about being a muslim was to be humble about our Faith.
We obviously have not learned Faith the same way.
I have limited knowledge on Islamic jurisprudence but i'm sure it includes the duty of staying humble.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I assume this is adressing to me.

I would like to point out that the first thing i learned about being a muslim was to be humble about our Faith.
We obviously have not learned Faith the same way.
I have limited knowledge on Islamic jurisprudence but i'm sure it includes the duty of staying humble.

Sonomod! Is that you?

Get Opera

[This message has been edited by Automatic For The People (edited 16 October 2005).]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Being faithful doesn't necessarily means you have to express it being impetuous.
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Sonomod! Is that you?

No ! I'm Columbo. Nice to meet you!

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
OK you are a brave man, i'm an illogical person.
You are such a Winner and so logical i'm asking myself how i lived until now without having met a brilliant person like you.

Not only are you illogical but also sexually biased aren't you? Didn't think for a second that the person you are debating with could be a female. So that would make me a braveWOMAN

My Screen name is composed of two other names, not my real name which is Michelle.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
Hassancheb you really should be named Sheikh at the al Azhar, your knowledge is so unbeatable.

Is this the tactic you resort to once you feel defeated in a debate...sarcasm. Sorry it doesn't work for me. Try again, I'll be awake until until fajr.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
What exactly does that mean?
Read surahs 4:138-139, it's in reference to a muslim seeking honor from an unbeliever over a believer, which I was referring to MyKingdoms announcement that she had 10 times more respect for Kafir (an anti-isamic non believer) vs. mohsen, a muslim. Earlier I said she could have said she has little respect for both, but never would I give a kafir more honor than a muslim, that would make me a hypocrite.

The problem is with your "translation". Again, to my limited knowledge, the verse was referring to slander. That is, you should not speak ill of someone unless they have wronged you and not as retaliation but as a matter of fact. It is not abut an eye for an eye or invoking curses and evil.

Actually it's not my "translation" it's Shakir's English translation. I think you are trying to say my "interpretation". And yes this is how I "interpreted" it, in it's context. There is nothing else in the verses preceding it, nor succeeding it, that would clarify that it is only referring to slander. So this is your own interpretation, and I have mine. The verse says nothing about speaking ill "of" or "about" someone, it just talks about speaking harsh words publicly, rather you are talking "to" someone or "about" someone is a matter of interpretation.

Actually you contradicted yourself, by stating that you should not speak "unless" they have wronged you, meaning "after the fact", then in this case, you would be speaking in retaliation. Otherwise if you do it before the fact, then you are breaking islamic commandments which said don't utter bad speech....."unless".

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Is this the tactic you resort to once you feel defeated in a debate...sarcasm. Sorry it doesn't work for me. Try again, I'll be awake until until fajr.

If only it had to do with winning or losing.
When you grow up you'll remember my words, if you don't grow up, you will remember my words on your death bed.
I admit i failed, i failed making you look at yourself with more intelligence.

Let me tell you the story of a french policeman: he was a killer. But he was participating in the research of that killer.
See how someone is sometimes brought to research what in fact he is in his deep self.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Hey hassancheb if you are a woman, it is with the man that educated you i'm having a debate.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
Being faithful doesn't necessarily means you have to express it being impetuous.

Columbo, Islam is about being submissive to Allah. And we each have an islamic duty to defend out beliefs. I don't think there is anything rash about defending with you believe in. The Prophet(saw) said that the one who fights in the cause of Allah is not equal to the one who is passive. I hope you understand the meaning of that.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
If only it had to do with winning or losing.
When you grow up you'll remember my words, if you don't grow up, you will remember my words on your death bed.
I admit i failed, i failed making you look at yourself with more intelligence.

Let me tell you the story of a french policeman: he was a killer. But he was participating in the research of that killer.
See how someone is sometimes brought to research what in fact he is in his deep self.

You don't honestly think I was waiting on you to educate me do you? I will barely remember your words when I log off this internet, much less on my death bed, they are illogical and have no lasting effect, sorry to burst your bubble.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Columbo, Islam is about being submissive to Allah. And we each have an islamic duty to defend out beliefs. I don't think there is anything rash about defending with you believe in. The Prophet(saw) said that the one who fights in the cause of Allah is not equal to the one who is passive. I hope you understand the meaning of that.

For me there's a difference between fighting for beliefs and fighting for Allah, when you fight for beliefs, you are speaking in your own word, if you fight for Allah and fighting in the name of Allah, there you fight for something greater than you and you appear as greater than your opponent.

When someone fights in the name of Allah, you FEEL this person is the nearest from Allah he can be, he makes others wanting to convert too, he is above other humans, he becomes Allah, all his words are right and no one dares confront what he says, and when they do, it's them that are making the mistake.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
For you to understand better, there's a story of a muslim.

He cut his opponent's leg. He was about to kill the man when this one spit on him.

He went for a 5 minutes walk and came back and killed the man.

His friends told him: why didn't you kill him immediately.
He answered: he got me angry, i would have killed him for myslef, not for ALLAH.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com