EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Up Late in Egypt (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Up Late in Egypt
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShannonAmr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
quote:
Originally posted by ShannonAmr:
Corv - Insh'Allah! Yes! You will visit the U.S. one day. And than you can tell me what you love here. It's so easy to take your own country for granted, to never see its true beauty. It's nice to hear about it from a foreigners point of view. [Smile]

It has been my pleasure indeed [Smile]

Wish you the happiest time in Egypt [Smile]

Posts: 130 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting to hear from you when you are here soon Insh'Allah [Smile]

When is your visit please ?!

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShannonAmr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corv - Oops! I meant to add something to that above. [Smile] I just wanted to say thank you. [Big Grin]
Posts: 130 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
I will be visiting in June. I'm not sure of the exact date I'll be coming, but I know I'll be in Egypt for a month. [Smile]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry, I got it without you say it dear lady [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by ShannonAmr:
I will be visiting in June. I'm not sure of the exact date I'll be coming, but I know I'll be in Egypt for a month. [Smile]

A month is barely enough to have a good kiss on Egypt's face [Smile]

You will love it and you will always come back like you already do [Smile]

Your life won't go on from now unless you come back once a while [Smile]

ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
I agree with you on that. [Smile] But a month is all my current position will allow me to take without handing my job over to someone else. [Roll Eyes]

I know I will always go back. Especially if my fiance continues to stay there. [Smile] There's no where else I'd rather be right now. But, financially, I think it's better for me to be here. Woe is me! The responsibilities of adulthood always seem to get in my way...

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Make sure God will help you out each time you wish to come here, I just feel so [Smile]

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Shannon... im sooooooooo sorry to gatecrash in on ya the way i did last night.... what a tit! im paying for it now thats for sure!!! anyway... welcom to ES and this weird and wonderfull forum where you will make good friends, get angry, waste far too much time, laugh, cry, and if your anything like me get drunk and make a fool of yourself...... but then wake up to find your good friends messeges easing the embarrasment! ES and its people are very real to me, glad to have you on the board Shannon.
Corv, your off the list, but no, im still not getting rid of the pig!!! i like your new avitar by the way, keep it.
Maj and Karena, what would i do without you, my little angels, you are like paracetamol to my hangover..

Plink plink fizz!!!!

AAHA HHAHA OW OW OUCH!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

[Razz]

--------------------

Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm, Angels stick together and always will, you are going nowhere "UNDERSTAND"!!!!!!
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Who can turn down such sweet request ???!!! [Smile]

--------------------

ShannonAmr
Member # 10352

Member Rated:
Hi Charm - No need to apologize. It's good to be here and it's good to have you here. [Smile] I know what it's like to get drunk and make a fool of myself, but believe me when I say that your openheartededness was not an annoyance but completely liberating. Sometimes it takes getting drunk to release those inhibitions of ours, to open ourselves up to say what we really mean.
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Anissa agnes:
Bouffon

Garce.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com