EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » More Racism in Egypt (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Racism in Egypt
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are all british cock riders. india, egypt, and all the afrangi and poor wannabe afrangi. My moroccan friend who extrememly hates egyptians said the same thing that ivy said. Egyptians are really into peoples' business and have annoying traits and oh yeah he said are really racist.
"of course not all of them" whatever. they are suppose to be muslims not wannabes. racism is the way of jahiloon(ignorant kind)
who cares about the color issue or the race issue. if they dont return to their religion then they will have the same traits as their masters(euro's).
by the way ivy, in morocoo they would love you like a sister and serve you like a queen. youll never experence that monkey mentality thats experienced in egypt. in morocco they are more islamic and shy. nobody is going to call you asmar or chocolate ya rabb!!! this is like a monkey authu billah and i dont mean to put down the monkey either but hes just doing what he is created to do.

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to Marocco and stayed there for 2 months. Marocain may not be as racist about the black as Egyptian are, but they are about other nationalities. Example, you just have mentioned that your freind hate Egyptian isn't that racist ? [Frown]

If in Marocco they would love black people, they would also hate some other race ( I am talking from my own experience while I was in Marocco)

Wherever you'll go there will always be a stupid person to comment about your race, your religion..... even in Egypt and in Marocco, and there is nothing you can do about that [Frown]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whattobe
Member # 13346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whattobe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats not true about a Egyptian family cutting off the heads if they marry black, i know a lot of blacks married to Egyptian and there Egyptian family loves them, so don't make it like they don't like blacks, ok, move there and find out,, then u will know the truth, don't know where u get your understanding from, but thats not true...i am sure they rather have black then white because the black is closer to there own real color, Egyptians are not white in color , not a real Egyptian.... as meant in full Egyptian, they were dark, look at your HIstory.... learn something.
Posts: 26 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com