EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Very Short Translation Please? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Very Short Translation Please?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
That's true, and you're right there are women who like married men (why is that??). [Confused]

I had a friend, a long time ago, who used to go after married men. She said she felt like she must be absolutely incredibly sexy and irresistable to be able to tear a man away from his wife. So I guess it's more of a *challenge* and an ego boost, than going after a single, available man?

She's married herself now, with twins...and I often wonder if she's calmed down and/or whether she trusts her husband fully.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh that's horrible Snoozin'! [Frown]
To be so insecure about oneself that you have to get the ego boost by interfering in a marriage, serious problems that woman must have had.
I wonder how she would feel now if the same happened to her, the woman could tell her 'ohhh I must be so incredibly sexy to take him away from you'.

Serious issues....

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG thats exactly what i thought about these women !!
I myself actually feel u should feel worse than the wife cos who is he not leaving ?? Your just his play thing for a while until he gets bored and moves on !! To fresher meat !!LOL
And always i believe what goes around comes around !! I just hope if i treat people with the respect i want i will get it back ?? We will see ??? xx

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CS...why are you only putting this woman at fault? Your husband is just as much in the wrong as she is. This situation is unacceptable IMO. I'd let her have him if I were you. There are too many men in this world to put up with that shet.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well her sister replied me. It was so funny.

She said "I have a british passport and theBritish embassy will make you stop harasing us!"

That is too funny, really.

I said some more sware words to her and I wonder if she will reply now.

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
Go after him not her. He's the one who owes you loyalty, she owes you nothing.

The voice of logic! Why on earth bother with such a woman, when there is a husband who has a lot of explaining to do? A woman has a contract with one guy, not some unknown stranger. I just don't get the, 'Blame the other woman' attitude. Put the blame firmly where it belongs, which is usually with the spouse, in such situations.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:
Well her sister replied me. It was so funny.

She said "I have a british passport and theBritish embassy will make you stop harasing us!"

That is too funny, really.

I said some more sware words to her and I wonder if she will reply now.

Well, that's weird, I thought you contacted the girl, did you also contact her sister? [Confused]
Why did you do that and what did you say?
(by the way, wouldn't it be funny to say 'I have a British citizenship and can contact your local police and make sure you never harass anybody ever again?). [Big Grin] ok, just my evil coming out...

But seriously, did you talk to the husband yet? Is he still ignoring everything?

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I waited 1 day for the girl to answer me, then I sent an email to her sister!

I guess I wanted to embarass her to the family and let her know this wil lbe public, hah.

The husband said he will let me watch him send an email tomorrow asking her not to contact him ever again. I'm pretty satisfied with that for now.

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The husband said he will let me watch him send an email tomorrow asking her not to contact him ever again. I'm pretty satisfied with that for now.

That sounds reasonable. Hopefully the issue will be resolved after that for good.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
I waited 1 day for the girl to answer me, then I sent an email to her sister!

I guess I wanted to embarass her to the family and let her know this wil lbe public, hah.

I'm glad you could work it out, IMO I wouldn't be satisfied with it. I'm the paranoid type and would automatically wonder 'did he contact the girl and tell her he was going to do this to appease the wife but still continue the relation?'. Ok, I know you can't live your life or marriage always wondering but seriously, my guess is you'll be asking for more translations before the year is over. [Frown]
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... what a story
really sorry for that cairostudent...

i hope that girl will stop what she's doing after ur huzhuz sends an email to her...

starng how married men be like that. i mean accepting emails, calls or sms from other females...

i know i am kind of late for the replyy [Big Grin] but was just fadfeding :shy:

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad also CS that he has finally came out from under his stone and decided to at least tell her to stop contact a bit late but better than never.....
The sister thing is odd to say the least??
It takes two to tango....Thats for sure but she has a brain!! and could have said NO!! to a MARRIED man's advances !!!! Like any decent woman!!!
From how her sister reacted she's as guilty as hell for persuing your HUSBAND regardless if he started it So a whore like that deserves all she gets!!
I know he will get this in the ear from u forever!!
So don't anyone think he gets off lightly !!
Well done xx
I hope this is finished !! And u can move on forward.... x

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com