EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » So, what's so special about MK anyway! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So, what's so special about MK anyway!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
To MK : No need to talk to me like this ... After all, it is YOU some people don't like here, not ME ... [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

My name is not Susan.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
is it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
or maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2?
i dont know ..i need to know wht i am about to say when MK ATTACK us agian like in the video...

[Big Grin]

I am so buying that mask for our ES meeting!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol get me one with ya ..in case i wanted to sell my new car lol...
Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
lol get me one with ya ..in case i wanted to sell my new car lol...

ROFL.

OMG finally a funny guy in here.

(Since Batty and Vanilla aren't in the mood!)

real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am serious ..ya scared the **** out of them by this mask..i see tigerlily still cant breath..
i realy needed this while i was sellin my Mercedes...

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

EgyGay/Katanga, we are what we post ya ibny.

My only comment to this topic is IF THAT IS TRUE then Automatic for the people is Sono's vagina !!!! [Big Grin]
Vagina? You mean the loch ness?

Hey Mousy I dreamt of you last night. You were very sweet and friendly and were lying in bed (like in a hospital or something), and telling me about your problems.

I woke up screaming.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mousy I dreamt of you last night. You were very sweet and friendly and were lying in bed (like in a hospital or something), and telling me about your problems.

I woke up screaming.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:

I woke up screaming.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I think it`s about time to discover a huge hole in psycho-analyses-market, the ES-syndrome!
Symptons:repeating flash-backs of non existing personalities...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh????????????
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The Peoplę
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplę         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

EgyGay/Katanga, we are what we post ya ibny.

My only comment to this topic is IF THAT IS TRUE then Automatic for the people is Sono's vagina !!!! [Big Grin]

And Auto, before you reply back to me...... I know I f*ck myself for now..... don't worry!!! [Razz]

Thank you.

I've posted nothing but funny, playful stuff all along. I assumed and thought it was obvious that I shouldn't be taken seriously anyway. Its a web forum not the UN, heck even at the UN no one takes things seriously.

But I gotta say, this place is full of psychos, and that old man Auto **** is one heck of a sore loser.

What the **** is wrong with you man, I was just having fun was with you [Roll Eyes] Did you not enjoy it [Confused]
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] ROFL @ LOCH NESS [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com