EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Living alone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Living alone
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
quote:
now who is posting their pics spread eagle????

mmmmmmm is it sono again?

The only way you could ever be spread eagle is if you landed from a 4 story drop in the splits position.
mr chewbaca whats yr point??
i am so not offended u nasty she man.. thats what u look like a chick with a dick.,

Tina if you had a dick you wouldn't know, and if a doctor told you you had a dick you'd never be able to find it.

Not without help, of a pulley, a full length mirror and a magnifying glass.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
now who is posting their pics spread eagle????

mmmmmmm is it sono again?

The only way you could ever be spread eagle is if you landed from a 4 story drop in the splits position.
mr chewbaca whats yr point??
i am so not offended u nasty she man.. thats what u look like a chick with a dick.,

Tina if you had a dick you wouldn't know, and if a doctor told you you had a dick you'd never be able to find it.

Not without help, of a pulley, a full length mirror and a magnifying glass.

i can see mine just fine u must be gettin me confused with yrself..and u still have a dick
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok if you are all done fighting , i want to get back to salamanco's request...there are some nice men out there and i know he is one, he is my good friend...girls you couldn't be so lucky to have a friend like it....so please stick with the thread it is his you know [Smile] if your not interested stay off the post
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
ok if you are all done fighting , i want to get back to salamanco's request...there are some nice men out there and i know he is one, he is my good friend...girls you couldn't be so lucky to have a friend like it....so please stick with the thread it is his you know [Smile] if your not interested stay off the post

well who is he?? i do not think i know who he is u said he has been a member for a while???
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since 2007 and he doesn't come on here often enough for you to remember Tina, and you can see why , all the fights and bickering ..
he is a great guy and if i wasn't married , i would snatch him up. he has a great job and very respectful as you can see he is not here to fight or put anyone down , he just is to nice for that, he is looking for female companionship for coffee for the love of god [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
aww thats sweet

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
LOVE U MICKY.. and jane..and all my friends..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
couldn't he try dating sites?? or is that not done in egypt?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the words of the estimable John Humphries " i'm free " [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
In the words of the estimable John Humphries " i'm free " [Big Grin]

Donīt forget to check in with the foot fetishist,too [Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=019048

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a dating site for Egyptians:

http://www.onelovenet.com/index.cgi/def/listmembers/countryid/EG/

As for us giving Egypt a bad name, I think you will find I am probably one of the very few people who promote Egypt. I actually love the country I live in.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveforuu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
quote:
Originally posted by salamanco:
guys, I did not want to start a long discussion here..

Messenger: I am not looking for a "slut," I am looking for a serious person. Does this mean she has to be acording to your definition a 'western' "slut"? NO. and if you are looking for a "slut," the world is full of red-light districts, find one there.

Lady ferret: pretty means: I do not want to get up in the morning and get scared to death because of looking in the face of the person next to me [Wink] . therefore, read between the lines: beauty is not in face or figure, I would prefer the beauty of the soul and personality [Wink] and if your dad says you are pretty [Wink] , then you must be.. Dads are the best to judge [Smile] , you qualify lady Ferret [Wink] but you have to meet the other conditions, beauty in soul, and serioius. if so, should we have a coffee together ? [Wink]

Dolphin: thanks for being there, you are the best.

If you are who I think you are we already had coffee together. But names change so often I lose the will to follow.

Did you come to a meet up at Al Azhar in Dec?

I am never serious, life is too short for me to take most people and situations seriously, darn it again [Wink] If you are who I think you are you are welcome to join us on our meet ups that we have regualrly. There are loads of us in Cairo the shithole (not my opinion) but sadly most have left this site as they have lives whereas I have to be online all day [Big Grin]

your face is a shithole
Posts: 47 | From: errer | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveforuu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by Farstar:
quote:
Originally posted by :
quote:
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I also want to join, do not leave me alone!!!

Salamanco, lady Ferret, I also like coffee [Smile]

Are you still speaking Spanish,Farstar?If i remember well,was it you the one who could speak some Spanish pretty well? [Smile]
Hola Sashyra8, Que tal? si soy yo que habla un poco de espan~ol. Estoy muy occupado, por eso no tengo ningun tiempo para practicar [Frown] . Espero que todo esta bien contigo.

No vemos, ojala pronto

Que alegria,Farstar,que me acorde que eres tu el que habla muy bien espanol.Te felicito,son muy pocos los egipcios que lo hablan.

Desertgirl tambien lo habla muy bien/desertgirl can speak it real good,too! [Smile]

yo hablo el espaniol tambien y soy egipcio.
Posts: 47 | From: errer | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slaveforuu:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by :
quote:
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I also want to join, do not leave me alone!!!

Salamanco, lady Ferret, I also like coffee [Smile]

Are you still speaking Spanish,Farstar?If i remember well,was it you the one who could speak some Spanish pretty well? [Smile]
Hola Sashyra8, Que tal? si soy yo que habla un poco de espan~ol. Estoy muy occupado, por eso no tengo ningun tiempo para practicar [Frown] . Espero que todo esta bien contigo.

No vemos, ojala pronto

Que alegria,Farstar,que me acorde que eres tu el que habla muy bien espanol.Te felicito,son muy pocos los egipcios que lo hablan.

Desertgirl tambien lo habla muy bien/desertgirl can speak it real good,too! [Smile]

yo hablo el espaniol tambien y soy egipcio.
[Eek!]
*sale corriendo a esconder sus pies*

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farstar
Member # 9772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dios mio, Chicas, cubren tus pies!!! [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 275 | From: the Globe | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

he is a great guy and if i wasn't married , i would snatch him up. he has a great job and very respectful as you can see he is not here to fight or put anyone down

Sounds great, do tell us more. [Big Grin]

I seem to remember this guy was kind enough to correct my faulty German; maybe I should hook up with him so he could help me improve my language skills. [Cool]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salamanco
Member # 13595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salamanco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to learn German with you Dalia, my German, like any other language I know, is sucks..

When should we start some private lessons? [Wink]

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

he is a great guy and if i wasn't married , i would snatch him up. he has a great job and very respectful as you can see he is not here to fight or put anyone down

Sounds great, do tell us more. [Big Grin]

I seem to remember this guy was kind enough to correct my faulty German; maybe I should hook up with him so he could help me improve my language skills. [Cool]

what would you like to know Dalia [Big Grin]
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slaveforuu:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
quote:
Originally posted by salamanco:
guys, I did not want to start a long discussion here..

Messenger: I am not looking for a "slut," I am looking for a serious person. Does this mean she has to be acording to your definition a 'western' "slut"? NO. and if you are looking for a "slut," the world is full of red-light districts, find one there.

Lady ferret: pretty means: I do not want to get up in the morning and get scared to death because of looking in the face of the person next to me [Wink] . therefore, read between the lines: beauty is not in face or figure, I would prefer the beauty of the soul and personality [Wink] and if your dad says you are pretty [Wink] , then you must be.. Dads are the best to judge [Smile] , you qualify lady Ferret [Wink] but you have to meet the other conditions, beauty in soul, and serioius. if so, should we have a coffee together ? [Wink]

Dolphin: thanks for being there, you are the best.

If you are who I think you are we already had coffee together. But names change so often I lose the will to follow.

Did you come to a meet up at Al Azhar in Dec?

I am never serious, life is too short for me to take most people and situations seriously, darn it again [Wink] If you are who I think you are you are welcome to join us on our meet ups that we have regualrly. There are loads of us in Cairo the shithole (not my opinion) but sadly most have left this site as they have lives whereas I have to be online all day [Big Grin]

your face is a shithole
she's not really ugly, she's british.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am actually English... [Smile]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com