EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mubarak Ramadan (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mubarak Ramadan
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its Ramadan Kareem and you answer Allahu Akram..Mubarak Ramadan has no reply. [Frown] We rarely use this awkward term, my mother tongue is Arabic btw.. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just sign on and suddenly I am involved with the Tootitootn Soap opera!

Why is it that she is so overly obsessed with the personal lives of people on this forum?? Oh my gosh that goes along with the word STALKING!

To go so far as to examine a picture to see what the trees look like???? That is sick...I felt sorry for her at first..but now...My God no way...she needs to be stopped. I think that could be dangerous to the people she hates who live in the USA!!!

I would think her daughter is much better off not knowing this kind of mother. Did someone say she has other children???

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
I just sign on and suddenly I am involved with the Tootitootn Soap opera!

Why is it that she is so overly obsessed with the personal lives of people on this forum?? Oh my gosh that goes along with the word STALKING!

To go so far as to examine a picture to see what the trees look like???? That is sick...I felt sorry for her at first..but now...My God no way...she needs to be stopped. I think that could be dangerous to the people she hates who live in the USA!!!

I would think her daughter is much better off not knowing this kind of mother. Did someone say she has other children???

The obsession is for those with Egyptians as hers used her, so she has to fantasize that ours do the same.

No she doesn't have more kids, having one she cant see taken from her is enough but I agree the kid has to be better off living in slums in shebin rather than with her.

her obsession with smucks is coz smucks is living with her Egy hubby and their baby in shebin, close to cuckoo's daughter, and cuckoo has been 'relocating' to raise her daughter since 2004 and still got no further. Its pure green eyed monster syndrome
I am still in mind she collects info on people for the possibility of identity theft

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh it is all too silly for me [Wink]

If I see one more Ramadan Karrem sprayed all over my films here I may have to have a tantrum!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Oh it is all too silly for me [Wink]

If I see one more Ramadan Karrem sprayed all over my films here I may have to have a tantrum!!!

[Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelababy
Member # 17966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelababy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I failed to get into the the navy because I failed the hearing test.and whoever i run into when we get there will tell ya.we all know she is sick and doesn't have a clue about any of us.

--------------------
Welcome to my paintings website - Wholesale Art Mall.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angelababy:
I failed to get into the the navy because I failed the hearing test.and whoever i run into when we get there will tell ya.we all know she is sick and doesn't have a clue about any of us.

Hi lanie, hows the medication going? Is your mother on top of it?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan kareem, every body
Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com