EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » URFI MARRIAGE (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: URFI MARRIAGE
MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Trying to reuse an old member’s id, sorry didn't work, check the registration date. You are just Sonomod posting under another id, desperate for someone to agree with her so she invents someone.

As to the rest of your post it is obvious you know nothing about any of us. Just on the facts I know about people e.g. Shareen isn't 50. Neither has she ever brought a man to stay at my flats. PRChick has never even stayed at my flats. My daughter does not wear a miniskirt she actually wears a galabeya and hijab when she is on her own. I am certain that the rest of your ‘facts’ are just as inaccurate.

Sonomod as has been said so many times you are obviously in need of some kind of counselling. You are jealous of the ladies that have gone to Egypt and had a successful time. Your anger at your own situation has spilled over into anger at them. From the posts you have made although the often contradict each other you have a bad personal situation but you are not going to solve it on the internet.

I am not Sonomod fat old lady, and she doesnt have to be desperate for someone to agree with her manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy people do, thats why you have been attacked so much fatso.

You would like to believe people are jealous or envious of you, lets look at your life and see how appealing it is,

1. You're overweight and old
2. You are a SECOND wife, your orfi husband doesn't even spend the night with you
3. You have given him and his family tons of money just to accept you
4. You bought him a boat, a car, the flats are in his name, and he's just using you to keep generating income
5. You are a compulsive drinker, sorry drinking will not make your real problems fade from your fairytale life
6. You live in denial, always the first to try to advise someone to stoop down to your low self esteem and pay for the opportunity to be SECOND best
7. You keep deluding yourself to believe that YOU are loved, but in reality you know that its YOUR MONEY thats loved. File bankruptcy tomorrow and your ass in gone, and you know this.

Now who can be jealous of that life. Get real fatty!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I was asleep at that time.

My apartment building is at the edge of downtown and bars close at 2am. So my building is loud until 4 or 5am. Plus my upstairs neighbors 'lifetime friend' just moved off to Arizona for his health. So he's been depressed and very drunk. I have called the cops on him twice.

Jane, I am 30. My body sleeps in in the morning on weekends. I was watching 'Enemy of the State' until 3am trying to drone out the noise of alcoholics.

Sorry, but I am not the only one who is disguisted by your lifestyle.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane I was thinking the same thing. It's exactly the same 'ranting' style as Sodomod. MMM..and Sodomods last post is so calm.
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
Jane I was thinking the same thing. It's exactly the same 'ranting' style as Sodomod. MMM..and Sodomods last post is so calm.

Yep and the same accusations and interesting spelling lol. And mostly the same need for some anger counselling.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Yep and the same accusations and interesting spelling lol. And mostly the same need for some anger counselling.

Sure you would like to believe only one person online hates your fat ass guts man stealing with your money guts.

Die bitch!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats this board coming too? You are one cheeky bitch sonomod or whatever your name is....... and my blood is boiling at your comments. You must get great pleasure in treating board member like this and i'll old hag you, don't judge everyone like yourself and if us "Westeners" as you put it marry egyptians whether its in cairo or anywhere else what business is it of yours... All I can say to you is mind your own business
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissSarejevo:

Now to the old British bitches.

Shareen- you old 50 year old drunk loves Jane because she allow you and PRChick to use her flats as a little whore house to bring your little boy toys to play with.

LOL Oh my! Where to start. Lots of empty insults being thrown around by hateful fools. I've never had the pleasure of staying at Jane's flats but I hope to some day. I recommend them to anyone. They are truly lovely. And Jane is such a nice lady. Her whole family is just plain nice. I'd much rather spend time with them than mean-spirited people like you. So hurl away with your insults and take your best shot. They mean nothing and only make you look bad.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sure you would like to believe only one person online hates your fat ass guts man stealing with your money guts.

Die bitch!

You sick cow!! What's up ? you not getting any? I am sure no man would go near you,you must be as ugly as your disguting,vile attitude. As I have said ' go away' !

[This message has been edited by TDP (edited 18 December 2004).]

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Hi Wills!!Nice to see/hear you! Hope you well? When are you going back?
MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
You sick cow!! What's up ? you not getting any? I am sure no man would go near you,you must be as ugly as your disguting,vile attitude. As I have said ' go away' !

[This message has been edited by TDP (edited 18 December 2004).]

You old bitch you have been dying to involve yourself in an argument and nobody knows your fucking ass. Mind your fucking business, all you do is run from one thread to the next which ever has to most filth and comment on it. I guess you have nothing better to do, or you enjoy this **** , because you dont comment on anything unless its **** like this, I have you figured out you instigating little bitch. You love this, you live for this, this is somehow giving your worthless piece **** of life a reason for fucking existing.

Now you die too bitch, I hope all you whores catch AIDS and dies slowly. **** YOUUUUU!

Signed,
The meanest bitch online

MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PRchick:
LOL Oh my! Where to start They mean nothing and only make you look bad.

Bitch I'm not advertising any whore house flats so why should I give a damn how I look. Bitch work on your PR skills, you and Jane love this **** , the more filth, the more Jane loves the fucking publicity to advertise her whore house flats.

HOW IS THAT FOR PUBLICITY

Don't stay in those flats unless you want to risk getting AIDS, crabs,and all sorts of filthy diseases from the whore house she runs there for her filthy British friends. The bitches get drunk and **** half the teenagers in Luxor. Fucking child molesters!

Die Bitch!

Signed,
The meanest bitch online

I hate you UK Sluts!!!!!!!

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Oh dear..how sad. I have a wonderful,exciting life,plenty of friends, a very succesful business and a beautiful house in Egypt.Yes I am very happy. But my comments on the threads are because vile people like you really piss me off! What happened to having fun? You need serious help. You don't know me so don't dare comment on my life you ass hole! You are a sick bully,how do you sleep at night?
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[B]
Don't stay in those flats unless you want to risk getting AIDS, crabs,and all sorts of filthy diseases from the whore house she runs there for her filthy British friends. The bitches get drunk and **** half the teenagers in Luxor. Fucking child molesters!
B]

No one believes anything you say, you idiot. You're just making up **** . What do you hope to accomplish? Whatever it is, it's not working.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane,wills, TDP, PRChick and everyone else.
Dont waste your breath.... its easy for anyone to pick up on certain things any of us have said.
For example it isnt too difficult to find that I will be 50 next year, or that I hav stayed at your flats, and I have said I WAS Orfi married, and most know I am a Brit... bitch? Hmmmmm not sure about that bit, but hey, if thats what they want to think.... fine..... who cares?
It certainly doesnt bother me in the least if someone who hides who they really are writes garbage using titbits of information they have gleaned from an internet board, whether it be Sonomod or anyone else.
Any one of them could walk past me in the street and never know who I was, so why would I care? And who takes any notice of such garbage anyway?
It is funny though.....

[This message has been edited by Shareen (edited 18 December 2004).]

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bitch I'm not advertising any whore house flats so why should I give a damn how I look.
I hate you UK Sluts!!!!!!!

You are right. Why should you care? Please continue on this path. Use the foulest language you can come up with and every insult you can think up. That's the ticket. That's how to make people believe you. Come on. Don't hold back. Don't be shy. Wind up and let it all go.
BTW, I'm not British.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Jane,
Dont waste your breath.... its easy for anyone to pick up on certain things any of us have said.
For example it isnt too difficult to find that I will be 50 next year, or that I hav stayed at your flats, and I have said I WAS Orfi married, and most know I am a Brit... bitch? Hmmmmm not sure about that bit, but hey, if thats what they want to think.... fine..... who cares?
It certainly doesnt bother me in the least if someone who hides who they really are writes garbage using titbits of information they have gleaned from an internet board, whether it be Sonomod or anyone else.
Any one of them could walk past me in the street and never know who I was, so why would I care?
It is funny though.....

Actually Shareen they know exactly who you are. Having relatives in the military and the police force they actually keep track of who is who and what they are up to.

They give far more attention to tourist who are on an innocent vacation vs who is after the nations less progressive past-times.

They watch yous to track drugs, antiques smuggling, and keep track of your numbers in order to keep this 'side' industry in check.

Remember the 1993 tourist shootings. Well, they are worried about the negative attention women like you bring. Its a matter of time.

When the british empire was forced to withdraw from Cairo in 1953, many ugly displays of 'servitude' was forcibly reversed. Some of the most popular terms used in the military were first spoke during this period and are being spoken in reference to yous all the time.

Infastructure is being rebuilt, cities in the desert are being constructed around industry, the second delta is growing into a more productive outcome, the Suez Canal is going to receive much more business and the brain drain is being reversed growing mid-sized business into a substanial technological burst of innovation. Misryan pound is stabilizing and growing in worth.

Better days are on the horizon.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Actually Shareen they know exactly who you are. Having relatives in the military and the police force they actually keep track of who is who and what they are up to.

Then I have absolutely nothing to worry about do I Sonomod? They will know without a shadow of a doubt that my times in Egypt have been squeaky clean. Bloody clever they are too... connecting an anonymous internet name with my passport.

If it makes you happy Sonomod....use your relatives in the military and police, ask them for information on me. I have nothing to hide and my behaviour has always been exemplary. Oh damn.. they may know about my extra large cache of Cleopatras that found their way into my suitcase..

However, there is one point that you are missing.... its called respect, something you are severely lacking. I have self respect and respect for those who conduct themselves with honour, sadly, that does not include you or your alter egos.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Actually I only post under sonomod.

And respect, well I don't pay for sex. You do.

And they don't need the internet to understand what your intentions are in Egypt. The police know what your up to and don't care what harm comes to you.

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
quote:
Actually I only post under sonomod.

And they don't need the internet to understand what your intentions are in Egypt. The police know what your up to and don't care what harm comes to you.

And you know that do you? What makes you an expert on me? Because I am English and I go to Egypt? Crawl back in your hole Sonomod. When you know me, and know my life then and only then can you speak about me. I have no need to defend myself here, you are so full of jealousy that some of us have the lives we want and are happy with. My life is happy and fulfilled, your opinions and lies mean absolutely nothing to me.
I would like to say I wont respond to you anymore, but I find you amusing so maybe I will and maybe I wont. But not tonight, its late now. Goodnight Sonomod..... I hope you sleep peacefully with a clear conscience, but somehow I dont think you will. I pity you.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
If I was so happy I wouldn't need to convince everyone of it.

Autobahn
Member # 6098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autobahn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What proof do you have that this woman does this? What gives you the right to make bad accusations of people you don't know with no proof? What you are doing is just as bad as paying for sex.

Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autobahn
Member # 6098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autobahn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If I was so happy I wouldn't need to convince everyone of it.

You say this to her but you have done the same thing. In other posts, you keep trying to tell people how happy your life is when before you told people your husband abused you and how much you hated him. What do you hope to gain from all this hate?

Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Why does Egypt need to earn your money by whoring their young men and spread your diseases?

Confrontation vs. prostitution?

How many of you gals are ex-religious nuts like Akshar?

Sounds like the same mentality and often these religious cults deprive people of morality developement.

We had a huge community in Minnetonka of 'Church of Christ' and I clearly remember some weird behavior amongst them. Wife sharing and co-wives were really common. Plus young pre-adolescent children were aware of sex in a way I didn't figure out until my mid-20's.

A lot of resemblence here.

ExptinCAl
Member # 6145

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ExptinCAl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now you die too bitch, I hope all you whores catch AIDS and dies slowly. **** YOUUUUU!

They are already diseased .

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAl:

No actually the tourists bring the HIV and AIDS along with a host of other VD.

Where else would the young men of Luxor get a disease from? Most don't ever leave the country let alone travel to Cairo.

Autobahn
Member # 6098

quote:
Why does Egypt need to earn your money by whoring their young men and spread your diseases?

Confrontation vs. prostitution?

How many of you gals are ex-religious nuts like Akshar?

Sounds like the same mentality and often these religious cults deprive people of morality developement.

We had a huge community in Minnetonka of 'Church of Christ' and I clearly remember some weird behavior amongst them. Wife sharing and co-wives were really common. Plus young pre-adolescent children were aware of sex in a way I didn't figure out until my mid-20's.

A lot of resemblence here.

What causes you to say this? I have never been in a religious cult. I am not immoral. I have never slept with any Egyptians. What proof do you have? Bring it forward or be quiet. You say your husband abuses you. You say you left your child in Egypt with your in-laws because you did not have the financial means to support her. You say your husband has such a bad temper that no one in Egypt would marry him and he has made your life a living hell. You accuse everyone else of immorality yet what you do is just as bad. You say in one post you want to belong to a group that allows you to have more than one husband. It is not your place to tell others how to live or to tell Egyptian officials how to run their country. You have made yourself judge and jury yet you are just as bad. I am appalled at how you live your life. I would never leave one of my daughters for anything. Anything. I would never put up with an abusive husband under any conditions. I am sorry for you in one way but at the same time, you made it difficult for people to care about you.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nile Watcher:
What causes you to say this? I have never been in a religious cult. I am not immoral. I have never slept with any Egyptians. What proof do you have? Bring it forward or be quiet. You say your husband abuses you. You say you left your child in Egypt with your in-laws because you did not have the financial means to support her. You say your husband has such a bad temper that no one in Egypt would marry him and he has made your life a living hell. You accuse everyone else of immorality yet what you do is just as bad. You say in one post you want to belong to a group that allows you to have more than one husband. It is not your place to tell others how to live or to tell Egyptian officials how to run their country. You have made yourself judge and jury yet you are just as bad. I am appalled at how you live your life. I would never leave one of my daughters for anything. Anything. I would never put up with an abusive husband under any conditions. I am sorry for you in one way but at the same time, you made it difficult for people to care about you.

wait a minutes did I personally accuse you 'nile watcher' a brand new screen name of this? NO.

When I made that comment about wanting to belong to a religious order that allows more than one husband, I was joking. Taking care of one husband is enough. Seriously here.

No I am no where near as sinful as these women.

I am not telling a country or government employees how to run their country. I have 20 minutes maybe once a week to discuss with my family do you think I would discuss this during that time. No. I discuss it with my husband. He is very close to his cousin who is a police officer, this police officer cousin's father was police officier too and he died in 1997 in Southern Egypt in the line of duty. So he knows what his father had to say about tourism and he dicusses it with my husband. Both know that I am red-hot pissed about this sex-tourism thing and want to reassure me that in no way does the government support this.

And about judge and jury, if I was I'd have all of these money bags escourted out of the country immediately. Though this happens over time and it is eventual, its often not looked upon with pity.

And for my unhappy marriage, its improving. Why would you think that it would never change or improve? Sounds like you not married and don't understand much about marital relations. I am managing to negiotiate my husbands plans for the future so we can live together as a complete unit.

And for leaving my daugther, what do you know about my situation. Really? You can rant all you want.

Go ahead money bags it can only get worse for you and only get better for me.

Autobahn
Member # 6098

quote:

And for my unhappy marriage, its improving. Why would you think that it would never change or improve? Sounds like you not married and don't understand much about marital relations. I am managing to negiotiate my husbands plans for the future so we can live together as a complete unit.

And for leaving my daugther, what do you know about my situation. Really? You can rant all you want.

Go ahead money bags it can only get worse for you and only get better for me.

I have been happily married for almost 30 years. That's why I feel so sorry for you. Money bags? What are you talking about? I go to Egypt on study trips with the local university and love the country. Where are your parents? Where is your mother? If one of my daughters was in this situation, I would immediately go to them and bring them home. And call the police on such a worthless abusive husband. Face it. This man will never take care of you. You must leave right away and work to get your daughter back. You said you caught him cheating on you once. He will do it again. Don't lose your self respect like this. There are shelters for women in your situation.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
He's never hit me.

And are you kidding. No one walks away with their children from Egypt without approval from the Misryan extended family.

Improvements in relationship is happening. Our debts are being paid down. The INS is about to grant him citizenship. His mother is working out the details for his future consulate career. And no you don't gain a position in the Foreign service office on merit alone, that's what his mother needs to take care of.

And for my mother. Well she is the major reason why my daughter and I will be over there for a few years. And why I am so desperate for my husband to start a career that will solidify a good excuse for us not to live in Minnesota. Moving away is not an option without severing ties completely.

I was planning on joining my daughter in Misr within months, but the INS changed their policies again. And backing out of a petition means not returning. Many couples or families have to wait to return to the USA until the INS changes its policies.

And I hope that my mother doesn't visit Misr, if she does she will quickly end up like many of these women. She has a weakness for married men.

This is why his family is trying so hard to figure out a way I can comfortably live in Misr and not be confused with these money bags. Anyone insult me in this manner is likely to get 11 years of rage at them. Special paper work and notification to tourist police so not a single officer ever confuses me with a Orfi wife. I don't care if they carry guns. And officer makes that kind of mistake asking if I am a Orfi wife, I will kick him so hard in the nuts he won't walk for a week. And I would get away with it, my uncle-in-law a retire general said me would make sure of it.

ExptinCAl
Member # 6145

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for ExptinCAl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He's never hit me.

And are you kidding. No one walks away with their children from Egypt without approval from the Misryan extended family.

Improvements in relationship is happening. Our debts are being paid down. The INS is about to grant him citizenship. His mother is working out the details for his future consulate career. And no you don't gain a position in the Foreign service office on merit alone, that's what his mother needs to take care of.

And for my mother. Well she is the major reason why my daughter and I will be over there for a few years. And why I am so desperate for my husband to start a career that will solidify a good excuse for us not to live in Minnesota. Moving away is not an option without severing ties completely.

I was planning on joining my daughter in Misr within months, but the INS changed their policies again. And backing out of a petition means not returning. Many couples or families have to wait to return to the USA until the INS changes its policies.

And I hope that my mother doesn't visit Misr, if she does she will quickly end up like many of these women. She has a weakness for married men.

This is why his family is trying so hard to figure out a way I can comfortably live in Misr and not be confused with these money bags. Anyone insult me in this manner is likely to get 11 years of rage at them. Special paper work and notification to tourist police so not a single officer ever confuses me with a Orfi wife. I don't care if they carry guns. And officer makes that kind of mistake asking if I am a Orfi wife, I will kick him so hard in the nuts he won't walk for a week. And I would get away with it, my uncle-in-law a retire general said me would make sure of it.

How is your little boy doing? I saw a picture of you and him on YE, he is adorable.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Gees I don't have a little boy.
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAl:

HEY, now I have a stalker too? LOL, what, like nobody will notice that you registered 5 minutes ago?

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well dear forum members, I'm signing off for the holidays. Whoever is the pathetic idiot whose life revolves around the board - who actually took the time to figure out how to open an account under my name - say whatever the hell you want to say.

I won't confuse anyone and will leave you to it, you sap.

Happy holidays everyone else.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
quote:

Who gives a fucck about you, this is about that bitch Jane and her whore house flats she keeps fucking advertising.

That bitch took her money and bought her way into another womans life, dirty bitch, and she is despised by manyyyyyyyyyyyy on this board and many many many others. And we are sick of this fat bitch acting all self righteous bragging about how fucking happy her cowife is, when the woman doesnt even have fucking voice.

**** YOU JANE, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, YOU FAT BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

signed,
meanest bitch online

MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
quote:

Who gives a fucck about you, this is about that bitch Jane and her whore house flats she keeps fucking advertising.

That bitch took her money and bought her way into another womans life, dirty bitch, and she is despised by manyyyyyyyyyyyy on this board and many many many others. And we are sick of this fat bitch acting all self righteous bragging about how fucking happy her cowife is, when the woman doesnt even have fucking voice.

**** YOU JANE, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, YOU FAT BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

signed,
meanest bitch online

MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Fuckk you too Sharreen you told that girl asking about Janes whore house flats you and your teenage boyfriend sit by her pool and drink, you old drunk bitch. I bet you have fucked half the teens in Luxor, whats wrong you cant get any dick in the UK, you 50 year old tramp, with your wrinkled up dried out old ancient pussy, FUCKKKKKK YOU, I HATE YOU BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DIE SLOWLY YOU FUCKING WHORE

signed
meanest bitch online

Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, Do you ever sleep, eat, drink, or just take a flippin' breath? This is getting so old...really.

Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

signed,
meanest bitch online

More crazy talk from the loony bin. No one cares if you hate Jane or not. Get it. No one cares about you at all. So rant and rave and be crude. Throw your temper tantrum. Be a big baby. You are just sad and pathetic. Sonomod, if this is your kind of friends, then you are sicker than anyone you are trying to tear down. Wake up. This is just childish and stupid.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night Watchman
Member # 6123

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Night Watchman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Miss Sarejevo=Miss Stacia=MissDarkeyes=WACKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, your cover is blown. You've already hacked ExpinCAI's password and now you are possing as Nightwhatever and Miss Sarajevo for backup. You are too entertaining!
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pommy
Member # 6036

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut the F.. U. SNOODY
Posts: 5 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG i cant believe shes STILL banging on

sodomod you on Duracell

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Without Prejudice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Your existance in Misr is pointless without your MONEY!

Face it there was nothing left for you in England. After your husband died everyone figured you out and dropped you like a bad habit. You were the paying sidekick to your popular husband.

People figured out that you didn't even wait until the father of your child was cold and dead to marry another.

I can see why you married so fast, move to Misr so fast and why the terms of your marriage don't bother you in the least.

Doesn't your daughter's English grandparents miss her at all?

Why in the heck would you take off for Misr so fast? What were you running from?

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Without Prejudice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wait a minute talk about assumptions here.

I waited to start college because according to Federal and statue student loan requirements I needed a co-signer and untill I turned 25, I didn't have a co-signer. So independant since I was 17 I waited. And then went to college once I had the student loans to pay for it. Got married at 27 and then had $30,000 in my husband's debt to pay off less than a year later.

Nobody has ever fucking paid my way. NEVER! I have been working part-time or full time and doing college full time since I was 25. I have taken extra money out of my students loans to pay our expenses.

At least I went to college, I know somebody else haven't.

And if you weren't paying attention, This professional group, she said she ran 'unoppossed'. Jane takes advantage of the fact that people don't thoroughly read what others write.

Jane is sick, what she writes on other boards have circulated amongst people who are shocked and dislike her. Not many have the balls to see or quote her for what she is, many tourists take advantage of the 'Little European' mentality in order to have the resounding last word. But it doesn't change the facts.

Jane doesn't bring her daughter back to England for visits and I doubt that Jane has her family see her daughter either. Nor has Jane kept any contact with people she knows in England. She was forced to start fresh. ANd it shows.

Plus without a completed college degree her IT skills are not competitive in the UK or Europe. It was in one of those links that Blunt or mooneybasher posted. She was claiming that she couldn't keep her consultant work going. Meaning her career was finished before she was 42. Now that is scarry.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
quote:
Grow up!

I don't know her personally and would never want to.

She has this fantasy world complex and then goes out of her way to insult others that don't have this fantasy complex.

Give it time. She drinks like crazy has health problems. Extremely overweight. Sooner or later she will make problems for her husband and will want to be rid of her. In due time your daughter will come of age and since this child is a product of an apostate she will fetch quite a price right below the border.

Its a castrophy waiting to happen. And then she sits there high and mighty like she is all knowing and can pass judgement on everyone.

Not everyone who has stayed in her flats came away happy with their stay and some actually find her vile.

Give it time, she's a goner and so is her kid.

I have a classmate who recently came back from 9 weeks in Mogadishu, Somalia. Across the border his mother lives in an refugee camp. This woman has seen Sudanese Clerics try to enlist men to help with the Sudanese effort. One of his wives was a light skinned Bosnian. Imagine the price someone like him would pay for an apostate's child?

Its sick.

I don't think I will ever want to go south of Giza.

Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
quote:
So the attitude I should carry is one of a sex tourist like yourself?

I shouldn't expect any dignity or morality out of the men?

That because someone is poor, weak and lazy I should take advantage of him and offer money (a secure life for his extended family) in exchange for sex?

What I don't understand is how the community down there, let alone his family can support this. They must be extremely desperate. Or they could look at you as she is old, doesn't have long to live, we'll reaffirm her child's lost faith. And then sell her child to some warlord.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 13 December 2004).]

Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
quote:

signed,
meanest bitch online

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com