EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » SEX TOURISM FOR CHRISTMAS! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SEX TOURISM FOR CHRISTMAS!
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Actually you have a point here, and I agree with you that the conditions on polygamy make it nearly impossible. But your problem doesn't seem to be polygamy, your problem seems to be with any older woman younger man marriage. Plus, you and me may agree about polygamy but that doesn't make it illegal and doesn't give us the right to constantly claim it as unethical.

The point is Sonomod, you sometimes have a point, but you always lose it through vitriol and your constant nagging paints you as a stalker. You can say your opinion once and have your peace. Why do you care if someone claims they are in a successful marriage when they are not? It's a pitty really, sometimes you say sane stuff but it gets lost.

The points that get lost are the ones you don't agree with.

There is a certain philosophy that dictates 'do what ever makes you happy, d*mn the consequences'. Maybe you should give up Islam and join that philosophy now here the term is 'ETHICAL EGOISM'. Go look it up.

I will certainly laugh at a woman who has a husband who is married to 5 or more western wives, I will laugh at him too. Its hilarious. Personally I find it demeaning to my daughter's faith and nation that this goes on. Its an insult to my motherhood.

Secondly these cozy cowife arrangements where the western wife is paying the way and she is double his age. Well not that boils my blood. The d*mn b*st*rd now has brought a huge indignity upon a fellow sister. A sister that could very well be my daughter. To take a second wife, it must be done as a charity act practically or for fertility sake. To cash in on a greedy, lonely, undesireable foreigner with money is foul and a slap in the face for all Muslims.

I know some Arab men who look down on Tunisians and especially Misryan men as effeminate and casterated idiots because what a few do. They say this to my face in front of Muslimahs I know and trust. They spit upon Egypt because of this.

Yet many Arabs spit upon Suadis, Kuwaitis, and UEA men for this same reason. There is not logical reason to take that many wives.

Its a disgrace to the best country in the Arab world and a disgrace to Islam I abhor it.

And you revel in it. What does that make you?

And for the stalking thing. I haven't created multiple ID in order to repost what someone posted several months ago. I don't need to do that.

I am lucky enough to have a INS petition that is smooth sailing and soon we both will easy be able to move back and forth between countries so we won't have to choice which culture is more imporant.

Both my husband and I are fiercely protective of both cultures.

I guess in the realm of Misryan/foreign relationships we didn't know how fortunate we were to have such an honest relationship. Probably too honest. Peer-pressures for him were insurmountable. I didn't know how important Mahr and dowry were.

But the lack of it has made my husband believe in our USA even more. It took awhile but he has done pentance and he looks within now, instead of my mother's pocketbook.

Now if we could just get those tourist resort boys to have the same strength, Misr might be able pull itself up.

After the great depression America's poorest brought the country back up on its feet. The poor worked and thought for itself and became entreprenueral. Same needs to happen here in Misr.

My grandma would tell me that before she started the first grade her and her next older sister shared the same shoes. Back then it was normal.

Grandpa Tutland, my grandma's dad was a college educated landowner in Norway before the Catholics forced him out. He came to America and couldn't use his education due to the lack of English, so he worked on machines instead. After bringing 2 children into this world he contrated Polio, very rare for an adult. he had 4 more kids. Though he was handicapped he pulleyed himself in a sling to hover over whatever machine he was fixing and pulled himself across the dirt floor in order to get under it.

It was God's will he contracted Polio, it was God's will he was going to work and pull himself around since he could not walk.

I don't understand why able bodied young men will sell themselves in order to not contribute to society.

Plus alot of these young men are so ugly. My grandfather was so d*mn handsome.

It isn't a younger man older woman thing. Thats not the problem, its abusing a religion to make it okay.

Personally I told myself, I would get my career on the right track and then get married. Possibly to a younger man, hopefully with children of his own. Now that will not happen. And I can see some major flaws to this idea.

If they came right out and said, we are in a relationship for sex and money alone. Then I would be okay with it. Its abusing and disrepecting my daughter's faith is what pissing me off.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cybercops:
I second that, maybe a stint in a padded cell
might do the trick

Ah another ladies who can't get laid in her own country.

At least I don't misuse a religion, a religion most foreigners don't understand well enough to do the right thing.

Its orientalism. These young men serve a purpose. Its called making a mockery of a strong faith. I call it out right insult of a faith. Islam and whatever faith they might have been exposed to growing up.

Why couldn't you old women just find a young, stupid, lazy young man in your own country?

This way no one in your own country/community knows what you are doing. And all the shame is upon your toyboys, Misr and Islam.

You think your free of shame, but your going to hell.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cybercops
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cybercops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Ah another ladies who can't get laid in her own country.

At least I don't misuse a religion, a religion most foreigners don't understand well enough to do the right thing.

Its orientalism. These young men serve a purpose. Its called making a mockery of a strong faith. I call it out right insult of a faith. Islam and whatever faith they might have been exposed to growing up.

Why couldn't you old women just find a young, stupid, lazy young man in your own country?

This way no one in your own country/community knows what you are doing. And all the shame is upon your toyboys, Misr and Islam.

You think your free of shame, but your going to hell.

ROFLMAO
ha ha ha ha ha haha
the best joke I heard in a long time insane woman, not surprised your child was taken away you simpleton. With your warped mind you liable to transfer all your mean spirited views to an innocent child and history will repeat itself. There must be a reason why they took your child, maybe it was ordered by the courts, because you lady
are seriously a case study in motion, with serious mental problems unless you are on drugs that would explain the mambo jumbo that you post her, lets not go down the road of all your insults to all and sundry on this board, I have saved all your posts for future, if any legal matters arise from your
despicable action towards members on this board.
You live in a world of make believe, where the realms of reality are out of your reach.

I have emailed this thread to USA/gov, lots of juicy bits for FBI CIA to look into

[This message has been edited by cybercops (edited 23 December 2004).]

Posts: 11 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her nearest INS office would be a good place to e-mail them. Let them know what's going on.
Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cybercops:
ROFLMAO
ha ha ha ha ha haha
the best joke I heard in a long time insane woman, not surprised your child was taken away you simpleton. With your warped mind you liable to transfer all your mean spirited views to an innocent child and history will repeat itself. There must be a reason why they took your child, maybe it was ordered by the courts, because you lady
are seriously a case study in motion, with serious mental problems unless you are on drugs that would explain the mambo jumbo that you post her, lets not go down the road of all your insults to all and sundry on this board, I have saved all your posts for future, if any legal matters arise from your
despicable action towards members on this board.
You live in a world of make believe, where the realms of reality are out of your reach.

I have emailed this thread to USA/gov, lots of juicy bits for FBI CIA to look into

[This message has been edited by cybercops (edited 23 December 2004).]

Okay its mean spirited to be offended by misuse and abuse of a faith?

Oh and if you hadn't noticed the FBI and CIA is majorly into hiring religious nuts, people of color and people with different sexual orientations. A large majority of them would take offense to your 'holiday' activities.

When the CIA wants to take down a interborder businessman in the USA they look into his taxes first and secondly look into whether or not the businessperson takes part in Sex-tourism. Its now a major felony and its their first step in taking down corrupt businesspersons.

Often times if a businessperson or tax evader is into not so innocent activities, this will encourage the authorities to come down upon them like a pile of bricks.

A Pakistani man had a few wives across southeast asia and was pounded by the IRS and charged with Bigamy. Light charges, but he had registered these wives as legal wives to hide bank accounts and investments under her name in order to evade taxes and USA laws. Now he's in jail for 15 years and his non-USA wives were stripped of all her wealth, one of which is in a singapore jail for money laundriering and crimes of immorality.

So its being cracked down on, USA is the leader.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 23 December 2004).]

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

secondly look into whether or not the businessperson takes part in Sex-tourism. Its now a major felony and its their first step in taking down corrupt businesspersons.

Often times if a businessperson or tax evader is into not so innocent activities, this will encourage the authorities to come down upon them like a pile of bricks.

A Pakistani man had a few wives across southeast asia and was pounded by the IRS and charged with Bigamy. Light charges, but he had registered these wives as legal wives to hide bank accounts and investments under her name in order to evade taxes and USA laws. Now he's in jail for 15 years and his non-USA wives were stripped of all her wealth, one of which is in a singapore jail for money laundriering and crimes of immorality.

So its being cracked down on, USA is the leader.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 23 December 2004).]

This is complete baloney. You make up all this stuff and expect people to believe it?

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:
Her nearest INS office would be a good place to e-mail them. Let them know what's going on.

Go ahead. they get to random paperwork and emails in about 17 months.

Plus if you take idle gossip to them it might make it difficult to enter the USA. Why I can't file any compliants until my husband is naturalized. It might be conscrewed as slander.

Plus the USA INS forwards all this information to foreign immigration authorities.

Just give me a sweet papertrail.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
This is complete baloney. You make up all this stuff and expect people to believe it?

You don't have to. But thanks to Billy Clintons 'Freedom of Information Act' which Rumsfield and Georgy boy tried to knock down, the Department of Homeland Security Office is now tracking down suspicious behavior of anyone. And mulitiple marriages are a dead give away that something is amiss.

Take for instance a Hmong man had a legal wife in Fresno CA and had a non legal common law wife in Mankato Minnesota, they looked into it. His common law wife owned alot of storage warehouses in Fresno. And they found opium in these storage houses.

And remember the saeedi still own 1/4 of antiquties of ancient egypt.

The crack down in 1998 reveal so much.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
More baloney. You don't know what you are talking about. And it's not idle gossip. No one has to say a word - just pass on your own posts and let them speak for themselves about your abusive husband.
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
quote:

You don't have to. But thanks to Billy Clintons 'Freedom of Information Act' which Rumsfield and Georgy boy tried to knock down, the Department of Homeland Security Office is now tracking down suspicious behavior of anyone. And mulitiple marriages are a dead give away that something is amiss.

Take for instance a Hmong man had a legal wife in Fresno CA and had a non legal common law wife in Mankato Minnesota, they looked into it. His common law wife owned alot of storage warehouses in Fresno. And they found opium in these storage houses.

And remember the saeedi still own 1/4 of antiquties of ancient egypt.

The crack down in 1998 reveal so much.

What in the heck are you talking about. What has this got to do with anything. Of course multiple marriages are illegal in the U.S. They are not in Egypt.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
More baloney. You don't know what you are talking about. And it's not idle gossip. No one has to say a word - just pass on your own posts and let them speak for themselves about your abusive husband.

Yup, my husband and I had a legit marriage recognized by both governments.

not a 'Dehab marriage'. It must be horrible to only email or webchat with your so called husband, since your government won't let your fake husband into the country. HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

Plus since this is the holiday season, he probably is having alot of fun chasing around some other woman on vacation. He is not even concerned about you. He can just go out his door and pick up another one.

Your a dime a dozens.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
quote:
Yup, my husband and I had a legit marriage recognized by both governments.

not a 'Dehab marriage'. It must be horrible to only email or webchat with your so called husband, since your government won't let your fake husband into the country. HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

Plus since this is the holiday season, he probably is having alot of fun chasing around some other woman on vacation. He is not even concerned about you. He can just go out his door and pick up another one.

Your a dime a dozens.

Are you completely off your rocker? What on earth are you talking about?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Imagine this being said, "you are foreign, but you walk like an Egyptian."

How cheesy is that? And worse yet it roped you in.

Now imagine it being said about 2-4 times a day to every woman who walks past him, every single day you are not around.

You are not with him 11 months in a year so thats alot of women having their way with him.

Must be so horrible for you. And very likely he has a few more 'wives' like you.

I wonder how all these loose immoral women like yourself that have trouble walking back through the airport in Sharm to get back to their foreign homes.

Yup he makes all you desparate women 'walk like an Egyptian'.

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lol Darkeyes.... Sonomod has a long history of insane posts.... if you arent careful it will be you going off your rocker... lol Give it up before it gets you too!!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Lol Darkeyes.... Sonomod has a long history of insane posts.... if you arent careful it will be you going off your rocker... lol Give it up before it gets you too!!

LOL I think you are right Shareen. I'm not a woman so who the heck is she talking to. Thin air I guess. Merry Christmas. Only one day to go. Hope yours is good.

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL I think you are right Shareen. I'm not a woman so who the heck is she talking to. Thin air I guess. Merry Christmas. Only one day to go. Hope yours is good.

Lol not a woman? You arent looking for an Orfi wife are you? Merry Christmas to you too! Mine will be excellent, New Year will be even better! Have a good one!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Lol not a woman? You arent looking for an Orfi wife are you? Merry Christmas to you too! Mine will be excellent, New Year will be even better! Have a good one!

Go to hell bitchh! You are a fucking sex tourist with a capital fucking T. Thats what the fuckk you go to Egypt for, sex, sex,sex, admit it bitchh!

You are one old dried up old bitch that cant get any attention in England, and you love the young peasants hassling your desparate asss. You and Jane are to whores in a pod. She is a man stealing whore, and you are an old ass child molesting bitch.

Rot in hell you fucking slut!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Jane who in the **** you think you're fooling, we know its you, you fat bitch.

Die whore!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MissSarejevo:
Jane who in the **** you think you're fooling, we know its you, you fat bitch.

Die whore!

LOL LOL LOL You couldn't be more wrong, Buddy Boy. I'm no where near Egypt. But then, you think everyone is Jane. And your cheap, mindless profanity has no effect on anyone. So bring it on, dawg.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, what I tried to do was try to see whether you have any depth to you, whether behind that sharameety kholal facade there is anything one can interact with. Apparently not. I give up, you win.

La t7awer el 3abeet wala tseebo ye7awrak.
Don't argue with the moron, and don't let the moron argue with you - Egy proverb.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Sonomod, what I tried to do was try to see whether you have any depth to you, whether behind that sharameety kholal facade there is anything one can interact with. Apparently not. I give up, you win.

La t7awer el 3abeet wala tseebo ye7awrak.
Don't argue with the moron, and don't let the moron argue with you - Egy proverb.

Kimo,

I only post under sonomod. You don't have access to the administration functions.

Why not kiss some hairy ass at ET and ask if they can give you the IP addresses. Many of the people who can use administration functions on ES can also tamper with ET.

How do I know? not every thread is deleted back a ways, plenty of talk and no one wanted to be an admin at either forum.

Now at least I know Boric Acid has been used in houses with small kids and small pets without any danger of poisoning. And no more horrid nightmares of being eaten alive by cockroaches. I still have dreams of cockroaches taking over Misr. No human beings, only roaches for residents and citizens. I hope if I think enough about Boric acid those dreams will go away too.

Yup I am a real bore. But at least I have some good answers from real Misr living experiences.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Kimo,

I only post under sonomod. You don't have access to the administration functions.

Why not kiss some hairy ass at ET and ask if they can give you the IP addresses. Many of the people who can use administration functions on ES can also tamper with ET.

How do I know? not every thread is deleted back a ways, plenty of talk and no one wanted to be an admin at either forum.

Now at least I know Boric Acid has been used in houses with small kids and small pets without any danger of poisoning. And no more horrid nightmares of being eaten alive by cockroaches. I still have dreams of cockroaches taking over Misr. No human beings, only roaches for residents and citizens. I hope if I think enough about Boric acid those dreams will go away too.

Yup I am a real bore. But at least I have some good answers from real Misr living experiences.

7elwa, ammoura, bekh khalas. Sonomod, khalas enough begad I give up.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Now what the heck is sharameety kholal?

I don't know many cuss words in Arabic min fadlak explain.

Oh and I have no depth. I am a blue eyed blonde from the midwest.

WHHHHAAAATTT???? Just trying to keep Kimo the average west hating anti-american twisted balady arab pure and full of hate and indeuedos. We just need some structure here, some rules and clear boundaries.

Kimo commense... Tease us with your dorm room reclusive, penthouse huffing, hairy palmed elegance.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

indeuedos.

LOL and ROFLMAO, what I guess those graduate courses in st. Olaf community college aren't going so well, are they?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

LOL and ROFLMAO, what I guess those graduate courses in st. Olaf community college aren't going so well, are they?

I am not going to St. Olaf its a catholic school and I am lutheran. Plus St. Olaf is a four year university with a seminary.

No I don't go to that one. My spelling is sh%t so what. I am a computer science and business major. All I need to know is on and off & how to break laws at the bank.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com