EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » who are youuuuuu? introduce yourself please (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: who are youuuuuu? introduce yourself please
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7seas:

Do you want to pay 7500 LE for that?

IMAC apple

No. I don't want an iMac. I keep moving back and forth between two countries, and sometimes I work at the client's, so I need a laptop. [Wink]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7seas
Member # 17708

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7seas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, I think we can't talk here on public I will pm you.
Posts: 173 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I was just pulling your leg. [Smile]

I do indeed need a new computer, but need to save some money first. Don't have 2000 Euros to spare at the moment.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unicorn
Member # 16462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unicorn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
quote:
After 2 years learning arabic, you must be expert.

Thanks 7seas, but I wish!

إن شاء الله هيتبقى أحسن [Smile]

The more you practice and talk the more you can be better. Put in your mind practice is number one.

your problem is verb conjugation as far as I see. but keeo working on it you will succeed.
you study classical arabi or masri arabi?
or what ever you name classical or colliqual

Yes you're right on both accounts and practice does make perfect. I am studying the Egyptian Arabic (while living here), but when I return to Australia, I'll study the official Arabic. Thanks for asking.
Posts: 53 | From: What goes around, comes around | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure il write u a good testimony [Big Grin]
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melissa87:

will [Big Grin] [Frown] it be nice?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7seas
Member # 17708

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7seas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
After 2 years learning arabic, you must be expert.

Thanks 7seas, but I wish!

إن شاء الله هيتبقى أحسن [Smile]

The more you practice and talk the more you can be better. Put in your mind practice is number one.

your problem is verb conjugation as far as I see. but keeo working on it you will succeed.
you study classical arabi or masri arabi?
or what ever you name classical or colliqual

Yes you're right on both accounts and practice does make perfect. I am studying the Egyptian Arabic (while living here), but when I return to Australia, I'll study the official Arabic. Thanks for asking.
I Cant pm you
Posts: 173 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7seas
Member # 17708

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

Hey Micky We need somethig to taste. cant' you just send us a recipe to cairo to taste? and we can write a poem on your dishes.

I love sea food. I dont like meat.
It can be a sea food dish, a fillet fish, a rice, tahina..
and the basboosa for the end

[Smile]
[Roll Eyes]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can send the recipes but you cant eat the recipe ...you will have to make it first [Big Grin] [Razz]
was that suppose to be a poem? [Eek!] [Big Grin]
look in the eat like an Egyptian thread..got some recipe for you [Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

The nicest! [Big Grin]
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com