EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Bomb explosion at famous Cairo Bazar » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_
Member # 3567
 - posted
Last night a bomb explosion shattered the peaceful life in Cairo's streets. At least two people died, two foreigners. Numerous people got wounded.

I despite the news so much though it reminded me of other incidents happened in the last ten years. I am hurtened.........

JYREETA
Member # 6739
 - posted
who would do something like that tigerlily and why would they do it?thats crazy

_
Member # 3567
 - posted
Its people who want to do damage to the tourist industry and bring on problems to the current government.

It happened before though I was good 5 min walking distance away when a terrorist attack happened infront of the Egyptian Museum in Sep of 1997 and I have grizzly memories of the Luxor killing two months later, we were reporting day and night for the following days.

I love Cairo and its people and when stuff like this is happening I just feel like someone is hurting "my baby". Many people don't like this city, they say its too big, dirty and noisy but I feel different and I really, really want to return.

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264
 - posted
One of the two dead is believed to be the attacker.

germansara
Member # 5920
 - posted
This is so unbelievable...I thought now everything is under control.

I feel afraid now to go to anywhere...even shoppingmalls are scaring me...

Tigerlilly,
you was only 5 minutes away, when the museum attack happen? Alhamdulillah, you didn't get hurt.
Do all of you remember the video which was seen in every country about the aftermath of this attack ? Do you remember on that video the brownskinned policeman in black who run around the bus with a gunmashine ?
This was my husband !!!
I was that day so afraid about him

Allah keep us all and punish those people. Ja Rob !!

Sara

Demi
Member # 6718
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
This is so unbelievable...I thought now everything is under control.

I feel afraid now to go to anywhere...even shoppingmalls are scaring me...

Tigerlilly,
you was only 5 minutes away, when the museum attack happen? Alhamdulillah, you didn't get hurt.
Do all of you remember the video which was seen in every country about the aftermath of this attack ? Do you remember on that video the brownskinned policeman in black who run around the bus with a gunmashine ?
This was my husband !!!
I was that day so afraid about him

Allah keep us all and punish those people. Ja Rob !!

Sara

Rambo is your husband?

germansara
Member # 5920
 - posted
Hahahahahhaha, Rambo,

It was just looks like it. Actually heself was afraid and he was so sick long time after that day from seeing all that badly burned bodys and from the badly smell of burned humanmeat.
He didn't eat for more than a day !!!!!!!!!

You see, Rambo is just a human

Sara

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com