EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Best areas in Cairo » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ford
Member # 6203
 - posted
Sallam,

I was wondering if anyone could make some suggestions for the nicest areas in Cairo.

Some where with clean air, not to busy, but still located in a convenient location for services, restaurants, hospitals etc.

Thanks

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ford:
Sallam,

I was wondering if anyone could make some suggestions for the nicest areas in Cairo.

Some where with clean air, not to busy, but still located in a convenient location for services, restaurants, hospitals etc.

Thanks

Maadi. The only drawback some poeple would mention is that it is faraway from the rest of Cairo, but that's only an urban legend.

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528
 - posted
quote:
Sallam,

Thanks

Maadi

croquette
Member # 6195
 - posted
Hmm, well let's see...
Maadi,of course, but Sixth of October has REALLY niced settelements with lotsa garden views, No pollution, and peace& quite.
The other advantage is that for the price of a medium sized appartement in a nice are in maadi you can get yourself a villa or Town house, with your own garden and all.
Drawback: you HAVE to have a car, and preferably not be working in Helioplis (too far)

Mai
Member # 6172
 - posted
El re7ab
i think it's the place u r looking for..
its a place about 15 min far from Heliopolice soooooooo clean sooooo quite soooooo nice
try to see it.....
quote:
Sallam,

Thanks

karim
Member # 3077
 - posted

Hi,

I live in Rehab, and it's so nice, very clean and quite, and you have everything that you need, so you don't need to leave Rehab.

For me here are the best place in Cairo.

1-Rehab
2-Maadi but some parts there.
3-Heliopolis some parts
4-Zamalek

Farhana
Member # 3795
 - posted
There was a great posting on Your Egypt about this..have a search there. If you don't find let me know and will link it for you. It gives a nice rundown of each area.
Personally, i think it depends on your interests etc.. But thats just me. TTFN

IslandSha
Member # 5164
 - posted
Hi,

I currently live in Maadi so if you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Sharon

annie_81
Member # 4149
 - posted
I live in maadi too and i love it!! I more i see of cairo, the more im glad i moved there!

------------------
"Whashing One's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral" -Freire-

zoalfakar
Member # 6184
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
I live in maadi too and i love it!! I more i see of cairo, the more im glad i moved there!

6-October city
there are many areas in 6-October city
clean air , no many pepole , and need only 30 minutes to be in cairo (ramsis or tahrir )
it's a paradise
ZOALFAKAR

ford
Member # 6203
 - posted
Thanks for taking the time to answer. Your answers where very useful. I’ve been recommended Rehab by a few people so far. There are some nice villas on the Cairo ismaila road, but I imagine they might be less convenient and will need a car.

Khalid66
Member # 6071
 - posted
Farhana,

Can you please provide the YourEgypt link that discusses this topic? I am also very interested in this subject but could not find the post there.

Thanks!

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356
 - posted
Ford I recommend Maadi if your a foreigner, the air is cleaner it is much quieter with an excellent metro service into the centre. The shops/resturants are good and easy to get too, Carrefour very nearby. I have been living there for 18mths now and it is great - highly recommended.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com