EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian Ambassador » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
smiley
Member # 8255
 - posted
my heartfelt condolences go to the egyptian ambassadors family on his senseless execution at the hands of criminals.....may his soul find peace....

_
Member # 3567
 - posted
I feel the same way...... its unbelievable.

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
We live among a world so violent that some times I wonder where we will go because this way it is a wrong way.

smiley
Member # 8255
 - posted
if we keep going this way we shall all go to hell and fast.. it is time for change and soon

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
I am surprised as hell that he got executed so fast!

I am equally surprised that Egypt would want to normalize relations with Iraq so quickly.

I know my husband doesn't appreciate nor respect Iraqis for the Shia majority. We differ heavily on this and this execution is only going to increase anomosity.

I haven't seen this is in the news at all, either the kidnapping nor the execution. Strange isn't it?

But I hope the family the best, losing a loved one to such evil is difficult, let alone a loved one dying.

Dear Lord, please welcome your servant and child into your arms and cast away the pain of the mundane world for this child. Let him arrive and renew in your eternal kingdom. Amen.

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted

Do you mean Shia minority? Most of the Shia in Iraq are in the south and have been historically more opressed than the Sunni in the north.

_
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I am equally surprised that Egypt would want to normalize relations with Iraq so quickly.

Its all about money. Iraq has many new arrising business opportunities to offer and Egypt doesn't want to be left out.

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
My condolenses to all of Egypt. It saddens me more to see this happen to ppl that try to help iraqis. Its really sad.
It seems that there are some ppl who want to destroy any possible way of peace in Iraq. again my condolences to the Egyptian ppl

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

Do you mean Shia minority? Most of the Shia in Iraq are in the south and have been historically more opressed than the Sunni in the north.

Sunni are the minority, Shia are the majority. Plan and simple. Yet the Sunnis have been in power for centuries. The majority is oppressed by the minority like South Africa.

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Its all about money. Iraq has many new arrising business opportunities to offer and Egypt doesn't want to be left out.

I am sorry I am not that cynical. I would think Mubarak got in there right away because he was encouraged to by the west.

Or because the Egyptian foreign ministry has a soft spot to this day for a Pan-Arab coalition.

Besides the insurgents are Sunni from Syria and Jordan. Saddam supported Palestinian suicide bombers with financial and training support. Intelligence gathering in Iraq will help Egypt fight terriorism at home in Egypt. I am not saying the Iraqi people are terriorist, but the Baath party was and are suspected of helping coordinate insurgent attacks to prop up a return of Sunni power.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043
 - posted
i feel really awful about this. how can they do this?? and how can they say he is a murtad? the guy has written books about islam. well he's a shaheed now, god rest his soul. ena lelah wena elayh rag3oon

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com