EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Going back to Egypt on June 27 » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338
 - posted
So I couldn't stand it anymore, not waiting for some things to finish here, I booked the tickets tonight. I felt immediately happy after clicking the confirm purchase [Big Grin]

I will be with my wife again soon, yeay! I'm dancing around the room now [Cool]

Flying out of JFK Friday, will be HOME on Saturday the 28. Home is where the heart is, and my heart never left Egypt.

Shahrazat
Member # 12769
 - posted
Hope the time you will take your wife to the USA with you arrives also soon FP [Smile]

Have a nice trip...

jean_bean
Member # 13715
 - posted
way cool
good for you, and welcome home !
am sure that you wife is doing a dance too !

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect (not perfect):
Home is where the heart is, and my heart never left Egypt.

Ohhh that is so cute, FP!! [Wink]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect (not perfect):
So I couldn't stand it anymore, not waiting for some things to finish here, I booked the tickets tonight. I felt immediately happy after clicking the confirm purchase [Big Grin]

I will be with my wife again soon, yeay! I'm dancing around the room now [Cool]

Flying out of JFK Friday, will be HOME on Saturday the 28. Home is where the heart is, and my heart never left Egypt.

Have a good trip & bring plenty of sunscreen, hotter than hades these days and August ain't even here yet.

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Good news!! [Smile]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
Have a great visit, I'm sure you're wife is very excited,too. [Smile] Stay safe! [Wink]

queenie
Member # 14221
 - posted
Have a good time - BTW thats my birthday x

Doura
Member # 14248
 - posted
Very happy for you [Cool]

cbrbddd
Member # 3891
 - posted
Wish I could go!! But I'll wait for cooler weather, lol . . . already Hotter than Hades in Texas . . . don't need to go from HELL to HELL. It has already hit 100F/38C so I am cranking up the A/C and staying indoors as much as possible . . . and it is only JUNE!!!

Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338
 - posted
Thanks everyone!

I too hope the visa process finishes soon. We have so many things planned for when we are both in the US. She enjoys flying, and she wants to try camping, fishing and the whole outdoors stuff. Which is great because I know of many backwoods airstrips that allow camping. What more could I ask for really? We just have some waiting, it will come eventually.

I am still dancing too, I can't wait to be back with her.

I was originally waiting for a lawyer to finish some other stuff for my business here, but heck with it. He can fedex me papers if he needs stuff signed, or email me, or whatever. Not waiting around here for nothing when I can be with my heart. [Smile]

Happy early birthday queenie!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com