EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Let the truth unfold » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853
 - posted
well it seems to me that a few people dont like me on here due to my qualities of being a very well educated man.

If im above most of you people on here, its because ive earned the respect to do so.

So please, it will be very intresting to know who likes me and who would like me to leave this forum.

No answers on a postcard, just leave your message below. Charlie

foreignluvr
Member # 5854
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
well it seems to me that a few people dont like me on here due to my qualities of being a very well educated man.

If im above most of you people on here, its because ive earned the respect to do so.

So please, it will be very intresting to know who likes me and who would like me to leave this forum.

I don't dislike you at all. I do think you are an intelligent man but I don't think you are above most of us as you say. You have not EARNED the respect to be above anyone. You are no better than me; I am no better than you. I do, however, think you are bored and use some of your intelligence to play games when you have nothing else to do. (Charlie/Annie/copycat) As far as leaving the forum that would be your choice.
You have as much right to be here as the next person...

Troubles101
Member # 4543
 - posted
Damn! I wish I had enough money to build some more mental institutions. Will be very good business.

Nike
Member # 5843
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:

True Charlie, you aren t above anyone. We are all humans having made our experiences in life and behaving conformly to what we have lived, looking for happiness.

The problem about you is that with all those stories around you here in ES I can t really trust you.
You say that you like to play with us, so how can we take you seriously?

I d rather like to talk to YOU when I write something than being part of your games.
If you prefer staying unreachable, hiding behind these pseudopersons, maybe I d prefer not to answer anymore...

Nike

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138
 - posted
Nike, everyone. Dont answer posts with my old e.mail address Sokarya@hotmail.com. This, or rather that is NOT me, it is one of those imitators. I never use double line spacing in my posts. It is not written in my style and it is not the kind of thing I would say in any case. "they" whoever they are simply want to discredit me. Now I am quite capable of discrediting myself and dont need any additional help. You can disregard this topic simply because it hasnt come from me. Charlie

Nike
Member # 5843
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
Nike, everyone. Dont answer posts with my old e.mail address Sokarya@hotmail.com. This, or rather that is NOT me, it is one of those imitators. I never use double line spacing in my posts. It is not written in my style and it is not the kind of thing I would say in any case. "they" whoever they are simply want to discredit me. Now I am quite capable of discrediting myself and dont need any additional help. You can disregard this topic simply because it hasnt come from me. Charlie

Charlie, I m confused now!!! LOL
Ok, ok, I ll try the thing with your e-mail address...

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138
 - posted
I am Saint Charlie from now on Nike. The devil has stolen my character. If anything bad comes from me in future, it is not from me!!

Saint Charlie

Nike
Member # 5843
 - posted
quote:
I am Saint Charlie from now on Nike. The devil has stolen my character. If anything bad comes from me in future, it is not from me!!

Saint Charlie

Be careful St Charlie, the devil could read this and post as Saint Charlie too!!!

melfenien
Member # 4903
 - posted
I like you Charlie, but this is the reason why someone could not like you:
quote:

Best regards to you

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138
 - posted
Hello Melfenien, thankyou, but I didnt put that post on. That is one of my "clones" who are trying to discredit me. Why would I want to say a thing like that anyway? If you look at all my genuine posts, like this one, they are informative and I hope sensible posts, without swearing or anything like that. Occasionally, I have slipped up and called someone dumb or stupid but look to see who my posts are directed to. If I have made a mistake on anyone, then I have on a number of occasions apologised to them for it. They are cloning other people as well, so check carefully. Saint Charlie

Ann
Member # 106
 - posted
quote:
Hello Melfenien, thankyou, but I didnt put that post on. That is one of my "clones" who are trying to discredit me. Why would I want to say a thing like that anyway? If you look at all my genuine posts, like this one, they are informative and I hope sensible posts, without swearing or anything like that. Occasionally, I have slipped up and called someone dumb or stupid but look to see who my posts are directed to. If I have made a mistake on anyone, then I have on a number of occasions apologised to them for it. They are cloning other people as well, so check carefully. Saint Charlie

Saint Charlie
Thought you are living in Luxor, why then does your profile indicate Cairo? I don't believe any of this 'cloning' stuff of yours. Load of bullocks if you ask me.

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138
 - posted
Hello Ann, You can put where you like on your registration. The hotmail I signed up with doesnt have a Luxor. Theyve already cloned me and Troubles lOl. Maybe you will be next? Charlie

Ann
Member # 106
 - posted
quote:
Hello Ann, You can put where you like on your registration. The hotmail I signed up with doesnt have a Luxor. Theyve already cloned me and Troubles lOl. Maybe you will be next? Charlie

No, I mean your profile on EgyptSearch, this says Cairo and has nothing to do with your profile on Hotmail, which can only be read/edited if you have the password and username.

salama
Member # 5941
 - posted

Thought you are living in Luxor, why then does your profile indicate Cairo? I don't believe any of this 'cloning' stuff of yours. Load of bullocks if you ask me.

Well done Ann.Well done

SiN_iNN
Member # 5754
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Damn! I wish I had enough money to build some more mental institutions. Will be very good business.

I'll be ur business partner dude.... amazing idea

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com