EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » trying to make a decision » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ruby roc
Member # 16067
 - posted
trying to make a decision
what is the best advice you ever received?

Pookie2
Member # 15991
 - posted
Always have a Plan B.

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
I have a very naughty friend that tells me to "go for it", as "I only have one life"! Sometimes I listen to her, sometimes I don't! [Wink]

i always tell my sons to think of the consequences to their decisions, what could happen in the longer term

Sharona
Member # 15768
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
I have a very naughty friend that tells me to "go for it", as "I only have one life"! Sometimes I listen to her, sometimes I don't! [Wink]

i always tell my sons to think of the consequences to their decisions, what could happen in the longer term

Yeah go for it but he sees all in the end . [Big Grin]

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
Hey there's not much for Him to see don't worry! [Frown]

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
To do not follow advices...
In my life I often have been faced with mission impossibles and I have always tried to see them as an enormous challenge, ready to prove the inverse...
Because how sensiblely the advices might be, you always have to examine their recommendations with sufficient relativation, and never follow them blindly.

Sharona
Member # 15768
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Hey there's not much for Him to see don't worry! [Frown]

i was onabout God [Big Grin] care to tell me what your onabout [Big Grin]

gyne
Member # 9410
 - posted
I think she meant that her life is very boring and sin-free so God will scan her life quickly at judgment day!

xxx
Member # 8622
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ruby roc:

"If you ignore it, it will go away". That's always my advice to myself. It works.

Unfortunately there are exceptions to every rule and somethings/people are just too psychotic to go away. In that case, do whatever it takes to eliminate it/them. Have no mercy.

Shooky
Member # 14776
 - posted
always save some money

gyne
Member # 9410
 - posted
[[/qb][/QUOTE]"If you ignore it, it will go away". That's always my advice to myself. It works.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Not good if you have cancer

xxx
Member # 8622
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by gyne:
[

"If you ignore it, it will go away". That's always my advice to myself. It works.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Not good if you have cancer [/QB][/QUOTE]

How do you know?

Momma Dukes
Member # 14252
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ruby roc:

If it dont feel right it aint right. if u are doubting something, thats ur subconscious mind telling u its not cool.

also think of how ur choice will affect the future...put all feelings aside and use the brain, not the heart.

Sharona
Member # 15768
 - posted
well its none of our buisness if someone wants for us to know they have cancer its up to the user not for someone else to spill it i do not know who you talk of or maybe i do but i dont want to know leave that up to her ok .

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by xxx:
If you ignore it, it will go away". That's always my advice to myself. It works.

Unfortunately there are exceptions to every rule and somethings/people are just too psychotic to go away. In that case, do whatever it takes to eliminate it/them. Have no mercy.

ROFL! Fight *IT*!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

~ TL

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com