EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Tigerlily » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
Hey girl.... I'm really happy about your news... why does this stuff have to take so long!!!???
Still..... not long to summer!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Hermione Heliotrope.
Member # 14248
 - posted
Fantastic news Tiger!!

So happy for you [Cool]

It all paid off in the end eh

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Oh I will just visit them in July. It will take another year and more that they finally will be with us. And that's what I just have to firmly believe in (although it's truly hard it's like riding a rollercoaster and you don't know when the bloody ride will be over) - one day they will be our daughters and will never leave our lives again. Funny I've never met but I already grew so emotionally close to them. And it's really awesome that our family is able to expand like that. I have people already asking me when they will be here - they are just excited as I am. I long for the moment when I will be able to hold them for the first time.

Oh and I just found two short flip videos (?) from our agency in my mail box. The girls live in action!! [Smile]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365
 - posted
I don't know what's going on, but woooo!
Is someone getting some puppies? [Big Grin]

Lady Ferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Not doing investigative journalism then Wk [Wink]

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
That's good news, TL. [Smile]

LovedOne
Member # 10222
 - posted
Trying to understand. You have 4 kids already and you are adopting two more? Where are they from?

mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
Trying to understand. You have 4 kids already and you are adopting two more? Where are they from?

Yes.... Tiger has 4 already.....I've met her... she has a beautiful family and is lucky enough to be in a position to be able to adopt these 2 lucky little girls.
The girls will have a great life!!!

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Thank you, Sue. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:

The children are from Haiti, which is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Please watch the following clip to understand more of the struggle of the Haitian people. [Frown]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFvKWCDNNWE&feature=PlayList&p=A9550BB72A73ACA2&playnext=1&index=6

Let me post a pic of my sweeties as I am just so excited. I truly hope this photo will not be misused and I am kindly asking for no racial or any other negative comments either.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/OurHaitianPrincesses.jpg

mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
Tiger.... they're such little cuties!!
I don't understand why the process has to take so long... the sooner they're with you, the sooner they can start getting used to life, culture, etc. in Europe.....
Doesn't make sense, all this beauracracy!!!
The You Tube clip is heartbreaking!!! [Frown]

LovedOne
Member # 10222
 - posted
I thought Tiger and family were planning on moving to Egypt? Anyways, congratulations I guess? Six kids is alot though... good luck.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Nah I don't think so anymore. We failed twice to secure a job in Cairo (once my husband wasn't senior officer enough and then they took the job completely away) and we had to make a decision at one point and our wish really was to adopt before turning older.

I believe we might gonna stay in Germany for a few more years. Hubby just got offered very recently a high-paying civilian job for next summer - and I think he's gonna accept it. It would be an excellent way to put money away for a house and education costs for our children. Our ultimate goal is Florida though ..... so let's see.

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Nice girls, TL [Smile] . Congrats, hope all goes smooth. I agree with LovedOne though: 6 kids is a lot!! But I am sure you have thought about that before.
For me, 2 kids is really more than enough. [Razz]
Six kids is ok for a birthday party or so [Big Grin] , just kidding [Wink] [Wink] , wish you and the whole family good luck.

happybunny
Member # 14224
 - posted
Beautiful girls TL, congrats to you, hubby and yr family! [Wink]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com