EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Jesus » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Pray me
Member # 9153
 - posted
I have to share with you something that happened tonight and that made me change my name on this board.

Have you ever been called Jesus? People believing in you more than in themselves? I'm quite sure some of you guys experienced it.

That's freaking me out. I'm pleased, excited but somehow i feel like something's missing

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
ok... just found this after posting on the other thread.... u ok?

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
and now the scary avatar????....

Pray me
Member # 9153
 - posted
what's scary there i don't get you...

Pray me
Member # 9153
 - posted
are you scared of me now? What's going on?

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Pray me:
I have to share with you something that happened tonight and that made me change my name on this board.

Have you ever been called Jesus? People believing in you more than in themselves? I'm quite sure some of you guys experienced it.

That's freaking me out. I'm pleased, excited but somehow i feel like something's missing

well? what happened??

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
i liked your avatar.... i always imagined you crooning like frank sinatra.... very smooth. now you look like a surgeon from a horror film!!!

why would any of us be called jesus? who believes in you more than themselves? whats missing???

pray tell...

Pray me
Member # 9153
 - posted
Come on Charm... easy with the avatar thing, i don't want to insult you...

I don't know.The guys with who i talked tonight.The fact that i feel like nothing's missing, it's new.

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
jesus.... theres only you and me in here and were talking on 3 threads!!!!

and heres another coincidence.... i just typed 'when your not insulting me' on the other thread then found this saying you dont want to insult me!!!

ok... i once knew someone who had this really strong belief in coincidences.... he freaked me out a bit. he was at the centre of a really bizarre string of coincidences in my life and he seemed to know that. he said 'there is such a thing as coincidences.... but we must pay attention to a string of them, for this is not a coincidence, but a sign'.

Pray me
Member # 9153
 - posted
If he was at the center of these coincidences, then believe me the coincidences that happened were probably not coincidences.

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
hey... these guys... they wernt called mathew, mark, luke and john were they?

just kidding!!

im going to bed now.... thanks for sharing this... it has touched me, and i will be on the lookout for any signs that i might need to see.

good night Djezus.... and pay particular attention to your dreams tonight....

coincidentally.... thats how i entered ES today... posting a topic on bizarre dreams....

perhaps i will find yours there tomorrow! x

Pray me
Member # 9153
 - posted
good night. i wish you sweet dreams.

Melati
Member # 9610
 - posted
Jesus is a pretty common name in latin world-wouldnt worry you would be one of many!

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436
 - posted
yeah , why you worry about the name Jesus? Jesus name in Arabic is Isa and christians name their childrens Isa, so no worries.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:

Nope.... I can honestly say nobody's ever called me jesus!!!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Learner
Member # 9153
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:

Nope.... I can honestly say nobody's ever called me jesus!!!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

maybe marie would be more appropriate.

7ayat- nefsi fe sobya
Member # 7043
 - posted
i think you its very arrogant of you to compare yourself to jesus 3aleih el salam. howa fen wenta fen yabni?!!

germanjulia
Member # 8781
 - posted
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Learner
Member # 9153
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:
i think you its very arrogant of you to compare yourself to jesus 3aleih el salam. howa fen wenta fen yabni?!!

it is you're right, but if you didn't compare yourself and someone else did... it's OK.

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
Maybe they meant it in the hispanic way, 'hay'zeus', Jesus [Big Grin]

Learner
Member # 9153
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Maybe they meant it in the hispanic way, 'hay'zeus', Jesus [Big Grin]

they were from Holland actually

Charm El Feikh?