EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » maturity » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mooneal
Member # 8782
 - posted
U know, today I wanted to stay under my quilt all day long. Happy birthday from my friends helped me a lot. I’m a mature woman today ( birthday). What did u feel then-30+? Is it a process of getting older or getting experience and being more and more mature?
I’m having a party today for my beloveds. It's a pity I can't invite u. I would love to.

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
Happy birthday, Mooneal!!!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I love getting older. I'm 38. I love all the knowledge I've obtained, and that I can still continue to learn. My 20s were so hard for me. Emotionally, financially, professionally hard. [Frown]

Things are so much easier now. The only thing I worry about is my health as I get older...that is the one thing I don't want to lose. God willing, I (and all of us) will stay healthy until we are very, very old. [Wink]

Celebrate your life, Mooneal. It's precious. There are new adventures with each year you face. [Smile]

mooneal
Member # 8782
 - posted
Thank u, Snoozin, I feel exactly the same. Today I have just realised that we are not forever. :)However, I feel the better part of my life has started. I don't want to go back.All the best for u.

samakwish
Member # 9228
 - posted
Happy birthday mooneal. I often think you are one of the nicest people that post on this forum. You have wisdom and maturity and 30+ is not old! [Smile]

Chigna
Member # 9897
 - posted
I remember celebrating my 30th Birthday and sitting there waiting for the maturity and sophistication to start...and also waiting for the depression of passing out of my 20's to hit.

Nothing happened.

I'm almost 43 now and i'm still waiting!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
Happy Maturity, Moon!

As for me, I am 39, crazy as ever, and more than ever HOT HOT HOT!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Above status quo I sincerely wish to happen to all of ES members, of course. [Wink] [Big Grin]

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chigna:
I remember celebrating my 30th Birthday and sitting there waiting for the maturity and sophistication to start...and also waiting for the depression of passing out of my 20's to hit.

Nothing happened.

I'm almost 43 now and i'm still waiting!

ROFL!!!! But you sound very mature and sophisticated to me! [Smile]

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
U know, today I wanted to stay under my quilt all day long. Happy birthday from my friends helped me a lot. I’m a mature woman today ( birthday). What did u feel then-30+?

30??? Dunno.... cant remember!!! [Roll Eyes] [Frown] [Roll Eyes]
Happy Birthday, Mooneal!!! [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759
 - posted
Happy Birthday, Mooneal! I wish you all the best!

Don't worry, your real age is not about a date on a piece of paper, it's how do you feel inside!

As for me, i'm 37 and oftenly i'm still acting childish, because that's the way i like to be...

After 30 it's the best part... [Big Grin]

liney
Member # 9790
 - posted
happy birthday mooneal ..enjoy you still have a whole lifetime to live!!

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
Member # 8356
 - posted
Happy BirZday Mooneal (what does your name mean actually?)

Best three years of my life 27-29.

I totally missed on feeling anything in my thirties..

That's because I'm either pregnant with my head in the toilet all day, or miscarrying, or giving birth, or breastfeeding..

Hormones suck [Frown]

tran
Member # 9775
 - posted
Happy Birthday Mooneal ! the ten years of your life will be these between 39 and 40

Tigerman
Member # 9196
 - posted
happy BD..... Mooneal ..... many years to come... [Smile]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597
 - posted
My condolences Mooneal ... I am very sorry for your loss.

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946
 - posted
A happy, happy day to you Mooneal!! [Smile]

Tigerman
Member # 9196
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

laak youm ya zaalem [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
quote:

i speak from experience my friend ... [Smile]

Tigerman
Member # 9196
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

What should I say ... adding to my loss some hair and a couple of teeth ! [Roll Eyes] I have a couple of years on you anyway ... [Wink]

How was your Holiday! hope you enjoyed your day! [Smile]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What should I say ... adding to my loss some hair and a couple of teeth ! [Roll Eyes] I have a couple of years on you anyway ... [Wink]

How was your Holiday! hope you enjoyed your day! [Smile]

It was ok ... short as usual. How was yours?

And thanks for asking ...

~Sharon Stone~
Member # 5169
 - posted
Happy Birthday to Mooneal.
I hope you enjoy every bit of it. [Smile]

mooneal
Member # 8782
 - posted
Thank u my dear friends from all my heart. I took a day off [Smile] and it seems to be a right decision.It's good to know that we are all 30-ish. [Smile]

MagicMushroom
Member # 9531
 - posted
Best wishes for you birthday. I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Have lots of fun MM

Ngeg
Member # 1271
 - posted
Happy birthday dear... Hope u had a wonderful day like all yr fellow capricorns.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
Moonreal,
Age is not what you look on the outside but how you feel on the inside.
I feel like I am 18 and look like I am 75, well today I do!! haha
Have a great day. [Wink]

focus683
Member # 4013
 - posted
Hey moneal,
Have a very happy birthday.

I must say ES women are very bold to mention their ages cos very rarely do I find a woman who's willing to admit her age in public, like my mother who looks quite young and thus thinks that looking so at such an old age is something to be proud of. I think it's true

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
I'm 54..... I feel 24.... but I look my age, and..... I DON'T CARE!!!! [Big Grin]

Ngeg
Member # 1271
 - posted
quote:
It's good to know that we are all 30-ish. [Smile]

No no no...I stopped growing at 24!! No more birthdays for me! (I had 5 chocolate birthday cakes this year and kept thinking that this torture of ppl remembering my birthday has to come to an end!!!)

mooneal
Member # 8782
 - posted
I feel really good between u. This is the first forum I participate in and find it fruitful. This is also the first time when ppl with whom I exchange my thoughts and points of view via the Internet aren’t the unknown mass of users only. I can spot ur vivid personalities and I value that –on the one hand- u’re so different from each other, on the other – we all have a lot of in common.
If we talk about age – I know it’s not connected with wisdom and maturity but if we talk about u now I know why u’re equal partners of mine and I respect ur opinions so much. U have all: maturity, experience, intelligence and wisdom.
By the way, the party was great. Not big, just for few - we spent many hours on discussing, being close and sharing.
Wish u a nice eve, morning or the afternoon [Smile]
PS I always go for wise people, never down

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
mooneal happy birthday to you! I know that I am late with three days but I haven't arrived yet home [Wink]

Semsema
Member # 5415
 - posted
Oh you are a lot of babies!

I wonder if I am the oldest person on this forum? A bit of wisdom from my advanced years: age is just a number. It really doesn't matter what age you are as long as you try and enjoy life.

Madame.E
Member # 9974
 - posted
hi Mooneal dont worry about your age I am 42 in March but my moto is 'getting older is obligatory but growing up isn't'.
It's all down to your state of mind and I still feel 18 and act it some of the time.
God Bless

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Madame.E:
[QB]'getting older is obligatory but growing up isn't'.[QB]

I really like that! [Big Grin]

Madame.E
Member # 9974
 - posted
Thanks Snoozin' I like to spread happiness and smiles where i can! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255
 - posted
quote:
U know, today I wanted to stay under my quilt all day long. Happy birthday from my friends helped me a lot. I’m a mature woman today ( birthday). What did u feel then-30+? Is it a process of getting older or getting experience and being more and more mature?
I’m having a party today for my beloveds. It's a pity I can't invite u. I would love to.

I might be late in wishing you, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and don't worry about the number, your heart seems very nice and beautiful, and that never fades, I hope you had a good one [Wink]

karena
Member # 9835
 - posted
Happy birthday, hope you had a good one! On my 30th I suppose I grew up and bacame sensible, now on my 40th all my inibitions have gone down hill. I now act younger than my 17 year old daughter and having an AB Fab time doing it. Enjoy life whatever the age!

mooneal
Member # 8782
 - posted
Thanks my dear friends a lot !!! I can see that those questions also bothered many of u. If not u experienced sth similar at least. Some of my friends are asking themselves where they’re now, what they have done and where they want to be…Some of them are reorganizing their life completely ( I don’t want to be with my partner, I don’t want to do this job, I want to change it all and preserve… or are quite/very satisfied. It seems to be a borderline in our life. It seems to be a kind of resume which provokes us to action. Kind of a total redefinition together with understanding who we are and what we really want.

Oh, yes, life can be very surprising. My friend has just asked me to leave everything after college. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to quit my job and change my life again.

Am having an exam period which is 3- weeks- long. Is it possible for our brain to remember it all? Want to sleep or fly away.
All the best for u. Take care. I’m with u.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com