This is topic Hi! in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003296

Posted by Hala (Member # 4124) on :

Hi!
First, I would like to say special "Thank's!" to Khalid because he put so many great pictures on his site and remind me on a good time I had when I was in Egypt last year.
Second, if somebody can tell me something about Maadi, part of the Cairo. I like Cairo so much but know it very little.

Salam!
Hala

Posted by khalid_2002 (Member # 1709) on :

Hi Hala, finally i have someone say thanx to me in this site , u r welcome, and hope that u enjoyed ur time here, wanna c u in Egypt more and more
about Maadi, it's one of the best region in Cairo, but it's far a bit "a suburb" but the underground "Metro" connect it with the downtown.. so quiet and calm.. and most foreigners like to live there

Thanx again

quote:
Originally posted by Hala:
Hi!
First, I would like to say special "Thank's!" to Khalid because he put so many great pictures on his site and remind me on a good time I had when I was in Egypt last year.
Second, if somebody can tell me something about Maadi, part of the Cairo. I like Cairo so much but know it very little.

Salam!
Hala

------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

Posted by Hala (Member # 4124) on :

Hi Khalid!
No problem, just be nice and put some more pictures of your beautiful country and more then nice people and I will say: Thank's! again.
I read that you are in army now so let your days there finish very fast.

Hala

[This message has been edited by Hala (edited 04 May 2004).]

Posted by khalid_2002 (Member # 1709) on :

yeah i'm in the army, but i have a vacation until next friday's night.. btw can u send me to khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com to be friends on the net

------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com