EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Muslims please help! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
gigli
Member # 7682
 - posted
http://www.marulatree.com/forum. Go to Politics and read all the thread to do with terrorists and Muslims and then Please could you give me your honest feelings as you read it?

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043
 - posted
gigli, as a strong believer in islam, i can totally understand how attacks on our religion are frustrating. but don't get yourself very upset, because many people on those forums are ignorant, and are there because they want to hate and islam is just a scapegoat.

RaniaMe
Member # 7590
 - posted
You know 7aya, in my own family I'm attacked as a muslim. Everyday I have to defend myself. When I'm with compatriots, they are always so surprised when I tell them I'm muslim...They say, oh, we always thought muslims are intolerant, closed-minded, they are so proud of themselves, muslim women have no right to talk with men, but, tell us the truth, you converted because you have been forced, didn't you, and so on, and so on... They just can't accept a young woman with a PhD, a free thinker, having a great job, mixing with a lot of people everyday, laughing all the time, can be a muslim... I'm fed up with all these stupid ignorants. I don't care of other's religions, I hate stereotyps, so please, leave me alone...
You will never make people change their mind about Islam. We have to answer people who are asking about it, but let's forget the others. Let's be strong and good muslims, it's already such a difficult thing to do Good luck to everyone!

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 26 September 2005).]

kafir4 ever
Member # 8785
 - posted
Muslims and Islam are two different things. Muslims are the victims of Islam. Islam is a disease and Muslims are the patients. We want to treat the disease to save the patient.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
http://www.marulatree.com/forum. Go to Politics and read all the thread to do with terrorists and Muslims and then Please could you give me your honest feelings as you read it?

Gigli, where are you from originally if I could ask please?

scarlet water
Member # 8185
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by kafir4 ever:
Muslims and Islam are two different things. Muslims are the victims of Islam. Islam is a disease and Muslims are the patients. We want to treat the disease to save the patient.

sorry,did anybody ask u for help?if we r soooo sick,then why anybody is not asking to save him?

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633
 - posted
quote:

You know what .I think every body in ES would appreciated it if you stop posting .

everyday_angel
Member # 8414
 - posted
Kafir I have many christian friends who would be embarrased to know how you talk.

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
-

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
quote:

Mashallah and thats all you could come up with this time. No copy and paste? I am rather surprised!!

Gigli I agree with Raniame, I had to face the same thing in Norway. it was rather exhausting in the beginning, and sometimes it still gets me boiling of rage! But, after a while you understand that some ppl like Kafirwhatever here, who just have a lot of hate and islam is their substitue but there are some ppl who are really interested and ask questions to find answers, and those are the ppl we should answer back and explain them what islam is. You know sometimes these comments that you get from hatefull ppl actually seems to strengthen your belief and make you even want to stand taller and say that you are a muslim. You know that its the Truth and you know God loves you and thats all the love you actually need!

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
-

everyday_angel
Member # 8414
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Is he a christian ? I thought he was really a Kafir (nonbeliever) ...
Shame on you !!!

he said he was christian
i'm calling him by his ES name

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
-

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com