EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Can we know each other better (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can we know each other better
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Guys ,
Don’t miss understand me .I just want to know who are those guys posting here.
It’s just an idea if you like it it’s ok if not then forgets about it
Am thinking about the name and age and occupation .

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT is nice idea, and will be nice too to involve country they are orginally from, and where they are living right now

and maybe gurls have to share that too
but why u dont start by yrself

quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
Dear Guys ,

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 17 August 2005).]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea,
you can start by seeing profile of the one you would like to know more and if it is not sufficent info, ask her/him directly

quote:
Dear Guys ,

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
IT is nice idea, and will be nice too to involve country they are orginally from, and where they are living right now

and maybe gurls have to share that too
but why u dont start by yrself

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 17 August 2005).]

I don't mind to start my self
MY name is Hassan Reda Originally Egyptian now I live in KSA am computer engineer

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Waleed, im Engineer, major Electronics and Communication but work in software field, im from Egypt, and living in Egypt

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Phone#
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Profiles, dont show always much details

quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
Good idea,
you can start by seeing profile of the one you would like to know more and if it is not sufficent info, ask her/him directly

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Phone could be, why not
it is 010 or 012

quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
And Phone#

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Queen Majomajomamimi, from the land of sajosajosasisi. I am 150 cat years old and in my country we greet by dancing the hula dance. so everybody in this room shake ya body!
sorry couldnt resist

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Got it!!!

this is exactly what he/she would like to know about her and if she/he has any addition info she/he would like to share it, they will for sure

quote:
Profiles, dont show always much details

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
You Got it!!!

this is exactly what he/she would like to know about her and if she/he has any addition info she/he would like to share it, they will for sure

It just an idea .
If you like it its ok if not then we can forget about it

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Could we take things somehow seriously and stop making things always in funny way, like what sara did here

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lonely:
[b]You Got it!!!

It just an idea .
If you like it its ok if not then we can forget about it

[/B][/QUOTE]

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it is a good idea since I am new here I will take the opportunity to introduce myself.
My name is Maryam. I was living in New York for the last 7 years, married an egyptian man two years ago. Moved to Cairo in January 2005, right now I am visiting my family in Venezuela (my country). I hope I can get to know you girls better, since I felt very lonely when in Cairo.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eaasalam:
For me it is a good idea since I am new here I will take the opportunity to introduce myself.
My name is Maryam. I was living in New York for the last 7 years, married an egyptian man two years ago. Moved to Cairo in January 2005, right now I am visiting my family in Venezuela (my country). I hope I can get to know you girls better, since I felt very lonely when in Cairo.

Hello, Maryam.

I'm Susan, 38, American, living in DC. Engaged to Egyptian man (45) who is also American citizen. We might be going to live in Cairo in the next year or so. I'd love to meet folks here that I can hopefully become friends with in Cairo, too. I tend to get lonely too -- especially in an entirely-different culture.

By the way, I am very sorry about the airplane crash in your home country. My prayers and thoughts with all involved. Lo siento mucho.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
You Got it!!!

You see sometimes its work

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Snoozin, I appreciate it, I've been there in Washington once. Nice and Quiet isn't it? No tax by the way.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahwannabee
Member # 7640

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sarahwannabee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello...everyone...

i read in your post...it made me feel interesed it...and i think, it works out very good also..well well ...
i am a Thai woman..i come from Thailand..but i am working in china now..i am a guide in china.. i am 28 year old and unmarried..ok just enough > but don't misunderstand me..i just would like enjoy in your post..ok ?
well, thanks for this post...

Posts: 16 | From: thailand | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
My name is Queen Majomajomamimi, from the land of sajosajosasisi. I am 150 cat years old and in my country we greet by dancing the hula dance. so everybody in this room shake ya body!
sorry couldnt resist

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Corvinous from "The Underworld", Chief of both kings of the two kingdoms we have down here... we communicate by Telepathy ...
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Eesalam, I am glad to meet you.
Eventhough I dont live in Egypt, but I tend to visit there every three months.
Hope you like it here at ES, eventhough we have many catfights here

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Could we take things somehow seriously and stop making things always in funny way, like what sara did here

River take it easy, I was just joking. And besides no harm done here.

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Just did u see Corvinous, he did act like you
it is nice to make fun, but do not mocky

Anyway im glad to meet fighter ppl here

quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

I am Corvinous from "The Underworld", Chief of both kings of the two kingdoms we have down here... we communicate by Telepathy ...

quote:
River take it easy, I was just joking. And besides no harm done here.

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:

Eesalam, I am glad to meet you.
Eventhough I dont live in Egypt, but I tend to visit there every three months.
Hope you like it here at ES, eventhough we have many catfights here

Thank you Srerendipity, I was looking for a website like this for a long time. I like it here, about the catfights... it's ok.
I hope we can meet soon. I love Egypt, people is very ....better say... extremely friendly, nice and warm. By the way, it is very beautiful I went to Luxor and Aswan and I took the Nile Cruise, it was really nice. I also worked in Cairo and it was a wonderful experience The only people that was not exactly this way was my husband's family, but I take one day at a time. I hope when I go back (next month InshaAllah) things go better.

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Hi Jannah, I'm glad to meet you. I went with my husband to California last year and visited Monterrey Bay. I fell in love with this small and beautiful town. We went to the whale watching… We didn't see that much of whales but lots of other animals such as thousands see lions. We had a great time!!!. I hope I could go again. lucky you.

Salam...

[This message has been edited by eaasalam (edited 18 August 2005).]

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by someone_lost:
[b]Dear Guys ,

I am Jannah, Born and raised in Monterey Bay Area Of Cali/USA...I am Mexican-French-German-Japanese,..(Paint Me As I Am- LATINA/MUSLIM) Work for a Airlines.. My husband after 21 yrs of marriage divorced me because i became muslim..(he was cheating and blames Islam)...

Love visiting Egypt as much as i can, one day I will marry. settle in Egypt and make it my Homeland..Inshallah

My Age?...Hmm, thats just a number....

Salam....

[This message has been edited by Paint Me As I Am (edited 18 August 2005).][/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Jannah! good to see u here again, r u ok in ur health now? woz kinda worried

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:

Thank you Srerendipity, I was looking for a website like this for a long time. I like it here, about the catfights... it's ok.
I hope we can meet soon. I love Egypt, people is very ....better say... extremely friendly, nice and warm. By the way, it is very beautiful I went to Luxor and Aswan and I took the Nile Cruise, it was really nice. I also worked in Cairo and it was a wonderful experience The only people that was not exactly this way was my husband's family, but I take one day at a time. I hope when I go back (next month InshaAllah) things go better.

I am glad that you loved Egypt. I love it too. And I travel there very often.
Dont worry about his family, I am sure when they get to know you better they will love you!
Maybe when I am visiting next time we can meet.

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi Maryam, welcome to ES. Whereabouts are you staying in Cairo? You're welcome to join our nice group of girls. We got together a few times when Sara was here. It was great. We'll be meeting again soon enshallah when Penelope comes back from Alex.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
I'd love to meet folks here that I can hopefully become friends with in Cairo, too.

Hey Susan. Drop us an email when you get here. You can join the club!

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Hi Maryam, welcome to ES. Whereabouts are you staying in Cairo? You're welcome to join our nice group of girls. We got together a few times when Sara was here. It was great. We'll be meeting again soon enshallah when Penelope comes back from Alex.

Thanx EFLVirgo, it's really nice from you I would love to meet you girls!!! It will be my pleasure!!! I am in my country right now. I'll be back to Cairo next month InshaAllah. I hope to see all of you soon.
Maryam

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pilot my lear jet and be there soon !!
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaho
Member # 7848

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for yaho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I am Jannah, Born and raised in Monterey Bay Area Of Cali/USA...I am Mexican-French-German-Japanese,..(Paint Me As I Am- LATINA/MUSLIM) Work for a Airlines.. My husband after 21 yrs of marriage divorced me because i became muslim..(he was cheating and blames Islam)...

Love visiting Egypt as much as i can, one day I will marry. settle in Egypt and make it my Homeland..Inshallah

My Age?...Hmm, thats just a number....

Salam....
Just for curiosity, how old were you when you got married ?? which part of Egypt do you prefer to stay when you marry again insha’Allah and settle here? Cairo, Alex., Fayyom, Upper Egypt, Lower Egypt, Red sea, or Siwa?. Best wishes Jannah.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by poppy:
[b] Hi Jannah! good to see u here again, r u ok in ur health now? woz kinda worried

POPPY-POPPY-POPPY-------------
How are u hun?.. much thx for caring.. i am just taking things day by day- and i can't wait to get back to my work.. faster i get to work means i get to see the world again..but, being home has taught me alot, to be more to be grateful for many things- spending time with my parents who realy can't figure out why Their only Daughter chooses Islam for a religion..

They know my feelings on it and even though their curel jokes have hurted me in so many ways always calling me the 4th wife of Ladden,,,well, now when they ask me where i am going, i just say-- me and hubby ladden have a few things to discuss...
If its not ladden then they use sadam..

Thx hun 4 always thinking of me-- i almost sent u my resume for that teaching spot.. but, only place i taught at was at a private baptist school grades 1-3rd.(when i was christian) Years ago..

take care hun... jannah

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:

Hi Jannah! good to know u r ok! sorry double posted, still sorta half asleep today.. yawn Yeah paint me...ignore all folk's insults about religion. coz u know wot u feel from ur own heart an soul, thats all that matters.
An if u ever come to Alex, email me an we will go for that sundae or shisha or wotever LOL
yeah why not email me ur C.V.? it can do no harm...

linda wissa
Member # 8412

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for linda wissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Maryam, I too am an American married to an Egyptian man. I am originally from Mobile, Alabama in the good ole USA. I have been living in Cairo since December, 2004 with my husband. I do not work. I too am very lonely here. I have no friends yet. Maybe we could get together and talk sometime. My email is linda_william2000@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you.

quote:

Posts: 10 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
And Phone#

U pervie u!!!!!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by linda wissa:
Hello Maryam, I too am an American married to an Egyptian man. I am originally from Mobile, Alabama in the good ole USA. I have been living in Cairo since December, 2004 with my husband. I do not work. I too am very lonely here. I have no friends yet. Maybe we could get together and talk sometime. My email is linda_william2000@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you.

HI Linda, of course I will e-mail you now.

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:

he he he It would be nice, just for one week!!! I wish you can visit Egypt soon. Cuidate y gracias.

Maryam

yaho
Member # 7848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yaho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[/b][/QUOTE]
............................................trying to figure out my age??..
well, we were both 17 when me and the Ex-husband decided to Tie the Knot..I love all Egypt Especially Alexandria.Although they have many tourist like my area- they seem nicer in Egypt. Would love to marry and make Egypt my Homeland.. Inshallah

Salam....... Jannah

Thank you Jannah for your reply, I followed your topic in "Visiting Egypt". I hope you feel better now. Take care of yourself, may Allah heals you, keeps you always healthy and happy. We all here pray for you, you are not alone.
[This message has been edited by Paint Me As I Am (edited 19 August 2005).][/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinky
Member # 8674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paint Me As I Am
posted 18 August 2005 04:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Guys ,

nice 2 meet u Jannah,i love your name it is from a very lovely vers in Quran,congratlation for being muslim so MY NAME IS Asmaa, i'm also singel...I'm 21 years old,I’m working in a language institution in Cairo, I have registered here in ES last month and ppl here are very nice and helpful…really nice 2 meet u all

Posts: 28 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really Pinky? oh my God...i cant believe it
My name is Also Asmaa and they call me asma, and I'm Also 21 years old...I'm also singel, and i'm working in a British institution in Cairo...

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anaaaaaaa b2aa m3aene ma a7ebeish atkaleeem 3an nafsei keteir loool , sorsor 22 years old saudi but i used 2 live in cairo
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PaintMeAsIam, you are Mexican-French-German-Japanese ? Oh God, I thjought you were British-Chinese-African-Italian .... LOL

No offense meant I swear

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just did u see Corvinous, he did act like you
it is nice to make fun, but do not mocky

Anyway im glad to meet fighter ppl here

I never start fights, but whenever it is started ... I am always there for it...

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
This is for Sara http://www.sugarqube.com/PickUp/Card.cfm?ID=819205726191536520023124d82c1

get well soon

[This message has been edited by eaasalam (edited 19 August 2005).]

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
This is for Sara http://www.sugarqube.com/PickUp/Card.cfm?ID=819205726191536520023124d82c1

get well soon

[This message has been edited by eaasalam (edited 19 August 2005).]

Awwww thats really sweet of you I really needed to be cheered up! Thanks dear so much
*big hug*

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone lost enta lost 3ashan fe el so3deiah omal ana a3mel eih ele so3deiah aslan looool ,bema3aeinena e7na el etnaian fee el so3deia sawah ana ansa7ak te2ate3 kolll el nas fe el so3deiah 3ashan ma tet7'eneish
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
This one is for Jannah... Paint Me As I Am.
You also get well soon!!!.

http://www.sugarqube.com/PickUp/Card.cfm?ID=8192059119153873002312hvrc31

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Is this Club include Men

quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Hey Susan. Drop us an email when you get here. You can join the club!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:
someone lost enta lost 3ashan fe el so3deiah omal ana a3mel eih ele so3deiah aslan looool ,bema3aeinena e7na el etnaian fee el so3deia sawah ana ansa7ak te2ate3 kolll el nas fe el so3deiah 3ashan ma tet7'eneish

ya2hlan ya 2ahlen beky ?mesh te2oley
wallahy ya benty rabena ykon fe 3onek
begad i never seen this in my whole life
such very closed commuinty .Any way its nice to know that someone have the same feeling

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
bas meen 3'air tariaa2ah , enta ba2alak add eih fee el so3deiah , iza ba2alak sana wa7deah y3ne fee kemeit el ektab we mosh b3ed teekoun bet3aiat we enta wa7dak keter we mema la shakah feeih 3andak 7aleit tawa7oud 3azeimah 3ashan ma betkalemsh 7ad ela 3ala el net , ama iza b2alak sanatein teba bardouh fee 7aleit ekte2ab lanak daya3t sana meen 3omrak bas 7alet el tawa7oud ebtadeit tei2l leenek et3araft 3ala el ba2al we bta3 el saidaleiah , we iza kont fe el sana el taltah aked moktaeib gedan laein fe sanatein mosh sanah wa7dah da3ouh meen 7ayatak we bada2te tet3araf 3ala zamailak fe el so3deiah , we lw b2alak arba3 senein 7altak el nafseiah 7ateba momtazah leeanak 7atkoun 7aweish we 7aterga3 masr 3ashan tegeb ele enta 3aweizha we fe el sana el 7'amsah 7atgaheizha ama fee el sadsah tebda tedawar 3ala 3aroussah we mosh 7ate3raf tela2eha fee el 7alla de 7atkalem om someone lost tedawarlak 3ala 3arousah abm ma el atr yefout 3ashan tel7a2 tegeb sobyan we banat we t3eish fee tabat we nabat

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com