EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » help wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help wanted
bintilba7r
Member # 8926

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for bintilba7r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu 3leikum,

i was reading for some while in this forum and i think itīs a good institution to exchange....

i am a young German girl and new converted to Islam... i came the first time to Egypt two years ago and i really fell in love with this country, and since then i am coming and going and was staying all in all now for one year. This time as i am new converted, i came as well to Egypt to figure out more about islam and find friends which might also share such a life... maybe as well foreigners... But as i figured out, it is really very hard to get in contact with such people... i am searching for some institutions here for something like this... does anybody know where i could go to or does anybody know converted foreign moslems here in Egypt???

as well i am searching for QURAN LESSONS, to read it in a good way, as in Germany it is very hard to find this in a good arabic language...
then i search for a SHEIKH who could explain me more about it... yaani this doesnīt mean that i am not a convinced Moslem, but i have so many questions and no one to ask...
and could anybody tell me where i could find an orphanage here in Heliopolis?

i am searching now for one month and i got quite depressed as so many people told me always, yes you will find it everywhere, but nobody could tell me in specific where those places are or where i can get in contact....

so if anybody could help me or even wants to get in contact, it would be very nice.... but i only want to read serious answers and as well i want ONLY FEMALE persons getting in contact with me...

hope to hear soon from you...
maa salama

Posts: 5 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enigneer
Member # 8908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for enigneer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi bintilba7r
i am egyption man muslim , i know three orphanage here in Heliopolis , i will find the excate adress for u and sent it to u.
and i will try to find u the other places .

Posts: 30 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bintilba7r
Member # 8926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bintilba7r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enigneer:
thanks a lot this would be very kind of you... may allah bless you..

Posts: 5 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bintilba7r:
enigneer:
thanks a lot this would be very kind of you... may allah bless you..

ya rab yakhouya ya rab !!! LOL

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enigneer
Member # 8908

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for enigneer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya rab ya khety ( khoya ) ya rab
Posts: 30 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
ya rab yakhouya ya rab !!! LOL

European Education Connard?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Binti... I'm also a muslim convert, living in Egypt.... I found it a lot easier in England to get answers to my questions, to be honest!!
I live in Hurghada, and there aren't really any woman-friendly mosques near me... there was the Central Mosque in London... here, there's nothing to speak of..
Anyway, congratulations on your path to Islam, I hope, like me, it's the best move you've ever made!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please email ngamalb@yahoo.com
She's a young woman i have known all my life to be the most honest,righteous and religious. She will help u find what u r looking for enshaallah.

salam
Noha

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enigneer
Member # 8908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for enigneer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi bintilba7r. how are u ?
this is the adresses of the orphange houses:
1-EL-Rhma orphange ( mercy orphange)
199 gaser elsuez street , infront of halal furntire.phone:6373730
2-Bent maser orphange
96 amar ben yaser street, el hagez squre
heliopolis, phone:6203164 -6200071
if there is anything u want just tell me and will be happy to help

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com