EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need Info abt Airlines/Aviation jobs US

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Info abt Airlines/Aviation jobs US
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, I need all possible information about How To Find A Career In That Field ?
Knowing That "Accomplishment Certificate In Ticketing" Is Available After a 6 Months Course Taken At The American University of Cairo.

I need the information for someone who is Already in the USA.

1. What Career Opportunities He May Have ? 2. How to Apply ?

3. Wether such Certificate is recognized in the USA ?

4. What further studies are available and at what cost and where and for How much time of study ?

Thank you very much in advance

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Please, I need all possible information about How To Find A Career In That Field ?
Knowing That "Accomplishment Certificate In Ticketing" Is Available After a 6 Months Course Taken At The American University of Cairo.

I need the information for someone who is Already in the USA.

1. What Career Opportunities He May Have ? 2. How to Apply ?

3. Wether such Certificate is recognized in the USA ?

4. What further studies are available and at what cost and where and for How much time of study ?

Thank you very much in advance

Are you thinking of becoming a Pilot?

Believe me there are no jobs left for mechanics, all those jobs are going to South East Asia.

But it takes 3 years of college to become a commercial pilot. We have two colleges here in Minnesota that offer that degree.

Pay for a pilot isn't that great in the beginning because they won't let you work full time untill you have a certain amount of flight hours under your belt. But after about 2 years then you can do full time.

My uncle by marriage (my aunts husband) is a pilot for a small company in Billings. He did work for Delta for over 20 years. He's past 60, and thank GOD he gave up the bottle. For everyone's sake!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Are you thinking of becoming a Pilot?

Believe me there are no jobs left for mechanics, all those jobs are going to South East Asia.

But it takes 3 years of college to become a commercial pilot. We have two colleges here in Minnesota that offer that degree.

Pay for a pilot isn't that great in the beginning because they won't let you work full time untill you have a certain amount of flight hours under your belt. But after about 2 years then you can do full time.

My uncle by marriage (my aunts husband) is a pilot for a small company in Billings. He did work for Delta for over 20 years. He's past 60, and thank GOD he gave up the bottle. For everyone's sake!

Pilot !
I was wanting to help a freind in the USA wishing to be a ticketing agent, he has a ticketing certificate from the American Univerity in Cairo
That is all ...
So can I get answers please from people like PAint ME ???????????????
She is working in that field and I posted athread in her name for that purpose.
Thank you dear Sono for being that wonderful

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 16 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com