EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » egyptian society

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptian society
Nader Samir
Member # 8620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nader Samir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey as i said in my previous posting ,im 15 yr old Egyptian male and i live behind seas of egypt...(west of atlantic ocean)

i know that Egypt is becoming a thid war country, and how the society in egypt is going down, and how industrial material is going down, and how we dont any raw materials anymore to give out to other countries, and how the polution is increaing by the second, and how some of this stuff is realted to the President of Egpyt (Mubark)

can someone PLEASE reply to me with some websites about the the society in egypt is going down....

please send me some web sites about egypt..

Nader samir abdel kader

salam alykom

Posts: 11 | From: North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nader Samir:
i know how the society in egypt is going down...

who said the society in egypt is goin down? masr bkheir wal7amdullillah ya akh nadir, it is saved by god forever despite all those who envy us and mean us harm, you hear?
and we all love president mubarak, he has managed to rule the country for 24 years without being killed, that's an accomplishment isn't it? can you rule this country without getting killed for that long, we have to give him some credit ya3ni.

we egyptians just love to criticize, we can only see the shortcoming and never see the good side of anything, like president mubarak has some great things that distinguish him as a president like for instance his err..
whatever, he must have something good about him, oh yes..he's a fun loving guy, he always makes me laugh when i see him on TV..that's worth millions in times like these!

if only we had a little more patriotism we would have been a great nation, maybe even like chad or bolivia!

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nader Samir
Member # 8620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nader Samir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
misfit, what ur saying is partly wrong, are u saying Egypt isn;t a third war country? , are u saying the industrial materisal isn't going down? and do we have any raw materials? and are u also saying the polution in egypt is fine?

i might be 15 yrs old . but im very wise. We are humans, name me ONE thing, just one thing that is smarter than humans( exept alla sobhana we t3la ofcoarce ), we have to take granted of that, and open our eyes, and try to be perfect as much as we can, because no matter hard we try to be perfect, we're not gonna be perfect, cuz humans are not perfect

Now, back to the topic, Egptian biggest salary is tourists coming in and take a holdiay to spent their time in Egypt, naw, we all know that egypt is becoming third war country, and we all know there was bombing in sharm el-shaque about 2 months ago or so.. did u know all the toursits cancelled their tickets because they are too afraid. naw we lose our biggest income..

mubarak is terrible, my uncle knows him( in person), my aunt, which she is deceased (rabena yerhamha) knews his wife. they are terrible muslims, they get their meals from france everyday,( why? becuase the water in egypt is naw and also has been dirty and full of germs, bacteria and virus's) they dont help the poor, they dont help the society, they dont help the environments, there are new rules nor laws. the polution is terrible. Egypt was never like that before Jamal abdeul nasser, nasser is also AWFUL, why do u think i said that? he lied to us, he said egypt is naw independant country ( AFTER THE KING ) independant?? in the time, who ever said something bad about him, the police knocked at the persons front door in the very morning, and threw him and his family in jail, and knew would knew anythign about them anymore. naw im not gonna explain more of what nasser did to us, cuz its too long,

ok say the president is a funny man, say he is most halarious guy u would ever see. does still make him a good person? does that still make him a good muslim in an islamic country? obviously not...

why am i taking this so serious, because i hate that the fact that my country (which was the most intellegent, the most brilliant, the most times (5) has been mentioned in the quran ) is being a third war counbtry,

scientist cant belive that the ancient egyptian actually built the pyramids with such little technology. scienetist cant belive they knew how evry organ worked in the human body.. scientist still cant belive that they knew about micro organisms 5000 years ago. scienetist cant believe that the egyptians has contact with the outside world,

the reason im saying all of this is because is a third war country, we have to face it, we cant look at the good side of everybody at everything all the time, thats why god gave us a brain, lets use it right.

in canada where i live, we help the needy, we help the ppl, we treat ppl with respect and honour.. are they muslims? NO, do u they know anything about religion? NO, but are they doing what rassool sala allah alyhe wassalem told us, YES, and they dont even know that,

as i see islam in canada, but i dont see muslims / in egypt, i see muslims but i dont see much of islam... dont get me rong, i dont hate egypt , I LOVE EGYPT, u have no idea misfit.. to tell u the truth canada isn't so great either, not even one single country in this earth is, but we try the best and we TRY to be perfect as much as we can, even though we will NEVER be perfect..

Now, im not insulting, im not urguing , im not hating on egypt either, im just opening a disscussion... i love egypt, i have so much fun wen i go to egypt for holiday.

please respond back, thank you very much for reply ur first post,

Nader samir abdel kader
salam alykom

Posts: 11 | From: North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, nader, i must say, at least schools are much better here in egypt because your spelling is appalling!

and it's not a "third war country" but a "third world country"-

You should read a bit more ya baba, and then come and post your crap on this site.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooh you are such a hard lot.

The young man was asking for some web sites so he could understand more about Egypt.

I thought we were supposed to encourage the next generation not slap them down.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he/she has done very well....if he/she is 15 years of age.......how many people in the west could write in Arabic at 15? and be brave enough to put forward the thoughts he/she has
Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valerie:
I think he has done very well....if he is 15 years of age.......how many people in the west could write in Arabic at 15? and be brave enough to put forward the thoughts he has

Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by primak:

You should read a bit more ya baba, and then come and post your crap on this site.

primak, you shouldn't talk like that, not all people are mature and wise as you are, give the guy a break.

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
misfit, what ur saying is partly wrong, etc.

ahem, listen Nadir and listen well, first of all and as a general rule; i'm never wrong, OK?
second, president mubarak is a hard working man, he and the wife get their food from paris because l'escargo au le champinion they both like can only be found in one particular parisian restaurant they used to dine in some 63 years ago when they were sweethearts, you don't want our president to have an emotional crisis do you!
third, when i say that the only good thing about president Mubarak is that he makes me laugh whenever i see him on TV, does that mean to you by any means that i'm even 1%serious?
ya ragel 7aram 3aleik, i was joking with you, i'm sorry you didn't get the joke it's all my fault since you were serious and i turned the whole thing into a joke.
i appreciate your enthusiasm, i was in your shoes like a hundred years ago, now i'm more of a cynic and the whole thing is but a joke to me, but that's something you needn't think about now!
I'm sorry again, i meant no insult, your english is a bit shabby for someone who studies and lives in canada but it's not that bad, you are most welcome for discussions and i promise next time i'll try to be a bit more serious!

and hey man by the way, did you say your uncle knows president mubarak? do you think he can get me any position in the national democratic party, i hear they have vacancies but it needs wasta, i'll appreciate it man!

[This message has been edited by misfit (edited 20 September 2005).]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi nader, another member had suggested the following threads :
http://www.harakamasria.net/ http://www.almesryoon.com/ http://arabist.net/ http://baheyya.blogspot.com/

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwww...poor lad! You guys are just too harsh! Primak, you do have a good sense of humour even though you wind me up the wrong way at the best of times [wink] but have rahma for the younger generation.
Poor lad got a hammering.

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
who said the society in egypt is goin down? masr bkheir wal7amdullillah ya akh nadir, it is saved by god forever despite all those who envy us and mean us harm, you hear?
and we all love president mubarak, he has managed to rule the country for 24 years without being killed, that's an accomplishment isn't it? can you rule this country without getting killed for that long, we have to give him some credit ya3ni.

we egyptians just love to criticize, we can only see the shortcoming and never see the good side of anything, like president mubarak has some great things that distinguish him as a president like for instance his err..
whatever, he must have something good about him, oh yes..he's a fun loving guy, he always makes me laugh when i see him on TV..that's worth millions in times like these!

if only we had a little more patriotism we would have been a great nation, maybe even like chad or bolivia!

Brainwashed..

please explain in details what do u mean by masr bekhier wel 7amdolelah ya akh Nader! because I am really curious to know what "khier" are you talking about.

Plz when you compare Egypt to another country don't compare it with Yemen or Somalia because that really pisses me off!!

Plz in your explaining cover certain issues such as : Health, Education, Democracy.

Don't just talk about not being involved in a war!

Thanx

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooops..i didn't get that you were kidding..because some Egyptians really think that way..hehe

Sorry for the misunderstanding...

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well, nader, i must say, at least schools are much better here in egypt because your spelling is appalling!

Ikhs 3aleik, enta hatefesh menena el zeboun!!! Keda? Da7na mabensada2 7ad gedid yigi yefarfesh el 2a3da shwaya...!
I was looking fwd to his posts! He does seem wise for his age! Eh yaani shwayet spelling mistakes!!
kamel ya nader. Dont run away plz. Anyways,war ..world..heya heya! enta doos bas fel mawdoo3 we7na kolena maak! I bet u have no idea what im on about with my arabic!

[This message has been edited by ngeg (edited 20 September 2005).]

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and hey man by the way, did you say your uncle knows president mubarak? do you think he can get me any position in the national democratic party, i hear they have vacancies but it needs wasta, i'll appreciate it man! B]

La2, the vaccancies dont need wasta, masr bekheir...well, to be honest they were chasing my sister for a very good position but she opted for the UN office that pays in dollars! Alletli el National democratic party wel UN are both American, yeb2a el dollar el abyad yenfa3 fel yome el eswed!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:

Nader Samir
Member # 8620

Rate Member
ok, first off, i started an interesting political disscussion.. and most of u guys just jumped on me like i was saying something that shouldn't be said... im not changing revolution ot anything, im just talking....

second.. my english is not a little bit shabby. i probably miss-typed the word.. if this was been written by hand. i would obviously wont being much as "mistakes"..

third. im 15., im giving a strong opinion.. why would some of u guys talk to me like i have no meaning in life..im probably the only person in my grade to be interested in stuff like this..and yes the reason i moved here is because lack of education in the middle east. if u talk older and more wiser than ur age. u would obviously get smarter..

fourth, Egypt is becoming worse everyday, polution? society? schools? lack of jobs? income? industrial materials? raw materials?
and more..
lets face it, why doesn't anyone want to hear the truth anymore? we should take action. because if we dont we are destoying earth, and we are here, we are not going anywhere.. until God upons upon us..

and in my first posting, i just wanted to know alot more about egypt, it turns out some of u, are being blind sided. do u actually think egypt is fine? do u think egpyt is how it used to be.. and yes parts of egypt is becoming third world country..sorry for the mistake, but we all make mistakes, we are human, thats how we learn, even profet** mohammed made mistakes.

im not lecturing** anybody, im not insulting anybody, just opening a descussion!, and by the way , someone replied to me by saying im scaring people away.. im probably im not. and even if i did. let ask to our selves why did they get scared? dont they want to know the truth.
i thank who ever supported me.
thank you for ur time everybody,

please respond to the disscussion
Nader samir Abdel-kader

salam alykom

Nader Samir
Member # 8620

Rate Member
i just read over the reply's again.. misfit, just u saying ur never wrong, makes u more wrong than ever, because we are human, we HAVE to make mistkes accdental, because we are human... or were u joking about that one too.. anyways

Farhana.... i'm not the one who said "masr bekhier wel 7amdolelah" misfit did, he was joking apperently..

PS: misfit dont take it personal, and please respond to the discussion..

salam

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

salam alykom

I commend you on your interest in Egypt. Please don't be upset by any folks here, I'm think Misfit's just letting a bit of his/her cynical side show through.

Or maybe that's Egyptian humor which I totally *don't* get over the internet.

But you're asking great questions, keep asking! (I unfortunately have no answers for you since I'm not Egyptian).

Salaam,

Snoozin

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
oooooh you are such a hard lot.

The young man was asking for some web sites so he could understand more about Egypt.

I thought we were supposed to encourage the next generation not slap them down.

He was also kissing kafir khawagaa @ss!

Have some more pride Nader Samir, how dare you!

otherwise if you really want to become more acquainted with your heritage, your true nation then here: www.egypttpyge.com

But I highly doubt you want to learn about your true nation or heritage. Your just here to kiss @ss!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

Or maybe that's Egyptian humor which I totally *don't* get over the internet.

Snoozin

well i thought my humour was clear enough , and actually there's nothing egyptian about it.
too bad you don't get the idea!

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
i just read over the reply's again.. misfit, just u saying ur never wrong, makes u more wrong than ever, because we are human, we HAVE to make mistkes accdental, because we are human...

yabni er7amni ba2a ya7abibi, yabni ana ebtadeit azha2 mennak khalas, 7ateddini mo7adra? yabni ana bahazzar , bahazzar !

ana el7a2 3layya, ana kan 7a22i aseebak lel gada3 dah primak ya2atta3at 7itat.

yet there is a great improvement in the english, what happened, took evening classes, condensed course?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ya baba

looool looool

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well i thought my humour was clear enough , and actually there's nothing egyptian about it.
too bad you don't get the idea!

I really don't. I've watched a few Egyptians' jokes fall way flat on here when *interpreted* by westerners. When I was blatantly told it was a joke, *then* it made sense and was hilarious.

And whatever you read in my post, I was actually complimenting you on your humor.

[This message has been edited by Snoozin (edited 20 September 2005).]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Actually the crap is yours Mr primak

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:

Actually the crap is yours Mr primak

Hi, Sam on line! How are you? It's been a while since I saw your name here....

Nader Samir
Member # 8620

Rate Member
i dont get this **** .. now ur telling me i have no pride in my counrty? what in earth makes u say that??

i thought was a civilized "chat", and a great place to learn new sruff. until now im asking the same question, i wanna know more about egyptians society, and u all got disguested from me.. whats wrong with some one wanting to learn? and i still didn't get answer for my question
i thought i can talk to a bunch of mature adults, and i read from the reply's someone laughing and critizing me

do u honestly think i dont love me country? wow
with all due respect, you guys are old but not mature.

some of u guys even said it, we arabs like to critizes alot, true, but not on what u love, on what you hate
by the end of this post, u probbaly think that im an idiot. and should not being posting here anymore... and proabably responding with an insult against me
well, u finally got ur wish, why should i post here? im not learning anything, im just being fun of,

yaa saater

Nader samir abdelkader

Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nader, i’m sure nobody means you any harm here don’t be too upset about it.. its good that you are interested and want to know more about your country. I had to do some research into egyptian society for my thesis, demographic, economic, cultural features etc, and i found the ‘Egypt Almanac’ was excellent.. it covers a wide range of issues from health, employment and education to politics, industry and culture. i would also post some web links that i used but i don’t have my thesis with my right now and i cant remember but do a Google search.. i’m sure it will come up with a lot. It really is great that you are interested in your country especially at 15!

[This message has been edited by Leila (edited 21 September 2005).]

Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i dont get this **** .. now ur telling me i have no pride in my counrty? what in earth makes u say that??

i thought was a civilized "chat", and a great place to learn new sruff. until now im asking the same question, i wanna know more about egyptians society, and u all got disguested from me.. whats wrong with some one wanting to learn? and i still didn't get answer for my question
i thought i can talk to a bunch of mature adults, and i read from the reply's someone laughing and critizing me

do u honestly think i dont love me country? wow
with all due respect, you guys are old but not mature.

some of u guys even said it, we arabs like to critizes alot, true, but not on what u love, on what you hate
by the end of this post, u probbaly think that im an idiot. and should not being posting here anymore... and proabably responding with an insult against me
well, u finally got ur wish, why should i post here? im not learning anything, im just being fun of,

yaa saater

Nader samir abdelkader

اه يا بلدي..تعبانه وتعباني معاها ...مصر آنينه بس جميله زي ماهيه..بناسها بنيلها بشمسها اللي فحضنها..برملها وخضرها اللي باس شعبها في صلاته وصلتها..بنسمها اللي طار وغنى على شعر عمرها وصباها ...بشوارعها وحواريها اللي توهت آلووب في حبها --- مصر جميله...بحضنها الدافي وخوفها عليا ..بس دفاها اليوم زايد شويا شويا..يمكن عشان خايفه علينا بس شويا...ولا عشان محمومه موجوعه متلويه....-- أنا حاسس بيها بصرختها بوجعا بحزنها وشجنها ..بتؤول عن ارضي يابني اسأل اجدادك يؤولولك دي ارض اصيله وخيرها كبير..خدوا منها ياما كتير بس اللي فيها اكتر بكتير...نسيتوها...نسيتوها وطول عمركم بتاكلو من البها ..نسيتو عرئها اللي دايب في خير نبتها ..ولا شجرها اللي غار عليكم من شمسها ...يمكن عشان محدش آلوكم على سحرها ولا عشان بتدي ومبتسألشي طول عمرها ..يا ولاد ستين في سبعين افهمو بأه ..مفيش ارض بخيله على أهلها ..بس الأرض آنينه حزينه عشان محدش حبها ...تعرق يابني أجدادك دول وحشوني عشان حبوني .أما اخواتك ولاد ال ..هههه اسكت احسن عشان بدأت اخرف ومتزعلشي يا نادر

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 21 September 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Salamalikom

This is a very good point:

quote:

Egptian biggest salary is tourists coming in and take a holdiay to spent their time in Egypt, naw, we all know that egypt is becoming third war country, and we all know there was bombing in sharm el-shaque about 2 months ago or so.. did u know all the toursits cancelled their tickets because they are too afraid. naw we lose our biggest income..

======================================

Egypt was never like that before Jamal abdeul nasser, nasser is also AWFUL, why do u think i said that? he lied to us, he said egypt is naw independant country ( AFTER THE KING ) independant?? in the time, who ever said something bad about him, the police knocked at the persons front door in the very morning, and threw him and his family in jail, and knew would knew anythign about them anymore. naw im not gonna explain more of what nasser did to us, cuz its too long,

This is what Nasser use to do? It remind me of what the Morac King does too today..

I thought Nasseer was one of the best leaders in Egypt there a whole road named after in Ikanderia.

And what about the king, we also saw his palaces and massive swimming pool in Montaza, in Alex too.
How was the "kingdom" of Egypt, when it was ruled by a King?
[King Faruk right? I heard he wasnt even Egyptian, he was turkish ]

[This message has been edited by Kamal211 (edited 21 September 2005).]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Çå íÇ ÈáÏí..ÊÚÈÇäå æÊÚÈÇäí ăÚÇåÇ ...ăƠÑ Âäíäå ÈÓ ̀ăíáå ̉í ăÇåíå..ÈäÇÓåÇ ÈäíáåÇ ÈÔăÓåÇ Çááí ƯÍÖäåÇ..ÈÑăáåÇ æÎÖÑåÇ Çááí ÈÇÓ ÔÚÈåÇ Ưí ƠáÇÊå æƠáÊåÇ..ÈäÓăåÇ Çááí ØÇÑ æÛä́ Úá́ ÔÚÑ ÚăÑåÇ æƠÈÇåÇ ...ÈÔæÇÑÚåÇ æÍæÇÑíåÇ Çááí ÊæåÊ ÂáææÈ Ưí ÍÈåÇ --- ăƠÑ ̀ăíáå...ÈÍÖäåÇ ÇáÏÇƯí æÎæƯåÇ ÚáíÇ ..ÈÓ ÏƯÇåÇ Çáíæă ̉ÇíÏ ÔæíÇ ÔæíÇ..íăßä ÚÔÇä ÎÇíƯå ÚáíäÇ ÈÓ ÔæíÇ...æáÇ ÚÔÇä ăÍăæăå ăæ̀æÚå ăÊáæíå....-- ĂäÇ ÍÇÓÓ ÈíåÇ ÈƠÑÎÊåÇ Èæ̀ÚÇ ÈÍ̉äåÇ æỒäåÇ ..ÈÊÄæá Úä ÇÑÖí íÇÈäí ÇÓĂá Ç̀ÏÇÏß íÄæáæáß Ïí ÇÑÖ ÇƠíáå æÎíÑåÇ ßÈíÑ..ÎÏæÇ ăäåÇ íÇăÇ ßÊíÑ ÈÓ Çááí ƯíåÇ ÇßÊÑ ÈßÊíÑ...äÓíÊæåÇ...äÓíÊæåÇ æØæá ÚăÑßă ÈÊÇßáæ ăä ÇáÈåÇ ..äÓíÊæ ÚÑÆåÇ Çááí ÏÇíÈ Ưí ÎíÑ äÈÊåÇ ..æáÇ ỒÑåÇ Çááí ÛÇÑ Úáíßă ăä ÔăÓåÇ ...íăßä ÚÔÇä ăÍÏÔ Âáæßă Úá́ ÓÍÑåÇ æáÇ ÚÔÇä ÈÊÏí æăÈÊÓĂáÔí Øæá ÚăÑåÇ ..íÇ æáÇÏ ÓÊíä Ưí ÓÈÚíä ÇƯåăæ ÈĂå ..ăƯíÔ ÇÑÖ ÈÎíáå Úá́ ĂåáåÇ ..ÈÓ ÇáĂÑÖ Âäíäå Í̉íäå ÚÔÇä ăÍÏÔ ÍÈåÇ ...ÊÚÑ̃ íÇÈäí ẰÏÇÏß Ïæá æÍÔæäí ÚÔÇä ÍÈæäí .ĂăÇ ÇÎæÇÊß æáÇÏ Çá ..åååå ÇÓßÊ ÇÍÓä ÚÔÇä ÈÏĂÊ ÇÎÑƯ æăỂÚáÔí íÇ äÇÏÑ

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 21 September 2005).]

my god troubles this is BEAUTIFUL! where did you get it from? it seriously brought tears to my eyes. you know egypt needs more people like you, mashallah

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
ok, first off, i started an interesting political disscussion..
second.. my english is not a little bit shabby. i probably miss-typed the word..

third. im 15., im giving a strong opinion.. im probably the only person in my grade to be interested in stuff like this..and yes the reason i moved here is because lack of education in the middle east.

fourth, Egypt is becoming worse everyday, polution? society? schools? lack of jobs? income? industrial materials? raw materials? and more..
lets face it, why doesn't anyone want to hear the truth anymore? we should take action. because if we dont we are destoying earth, and we are here, we are not going anywhere.. until God upons upon us..

and in my first posting, i just wanted to know alot more about egypt, it turns out some of u, are being blind sided. do u actually think egypt is fine? do u think egpyt is how it used to be.. and yes parts of egypt is becoming third world country..sorry for the mistake, but we all make mistakes, we are human, thats how we learn, even profet** mohammed made mistakes.

Ya Nader, First you say u started a political discussion. I can't find it. All I saw was a young man throwing words that probably don't have much basis behind them except "watching" like a stranger or hearing things. You dont sound like u read enough. Please please please read more about Egypt. Your words are very promising for yr age, bravo aleik. But you have to put foundation to yr words..other wise it will be just castles in the air!!!

Second: You didnt mistype the word bcz u wrote it like 7 times..It's ok to make mistakes and laugh at them. Yaani you never claimed u r perfect!!!You weren't meant to be perfect!

Third: No, education isn't as bad as u think in Egypt. If parents could afford the right education for their kids, the outcome is great. And I promise u, Im a 100 times more educated than most of the average "developed" countries outcomes that I came across in my life so far! So plzzz..for the love of god, don't go on about that. You are smart for thinking of such matters, good for you. But don't give us a depression fit by such claims yaani.

Finally, the earth being destroyed isn't our major egyptian debate. Yes we should take action, but hey! Get yr high and mighty education done, come back ...lead us!! We need young ppl like u to show us the way that we can't see.

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kamal211:
Hi,
King Faruk, I heard he wasnt even Egyptian, he was turkish ]

actually my friend, there's no such thing as egyptian proper, all egyptians are a huge mixture. this mixture is predominantly ancient egyptian people who used to inhabit this land some 2000 years ago and all the other people who invaded and lived in here ever since, like the hexsos (god knows where they came from), the lybians, the nubians, the numedians, the persians, the greeks, the romans, the arabs, the turks, the armenians, the memluks (slaves kidnapped as little children from the islamic republics of the former USSR eg chessnia) and many other people.

the kind was a descendant of mohammad ali, which was originally a saljak as far as i can remember (also from another place in the former USSR).

Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
http://www.ancientegyptmagazine.com/society_contacts.htm
http://www.du.edu/~etuttle/classics/pharaoh.htm
http://www.providence.edu/dwc/egypt3.htm
http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/040605/2004060504.html

Perhaps this could help you...

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
they were chasing my sister for a very good position but she opted for the UN office that pays in dollars!

you don't get it, i hear they are giving away free meal coupons in the national democratic party, and if you're really good, they can give you one of the governorate's flats in basateen, the flat is two bedroom bimanafe3hom wi zaii el3asal, wil hawa fiha yerodd erroa7.
tell your sister to forget about the UN and their 7aram dollars. we can both get wasta from nadir beih, work in the party, get married and get two flats, wa7da ne2aggarha mafroosh wil tania bardoo ni2aggarha mafroosh wi neskon fi ayyatoha torba ganbeena fil basateen, aw 7atta 3eshshah safee7 walla kheimet eewa2, howwa7na 7ane3.lab?

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
misfit,

Ther is truth in that the last Yugoslavia muslin dynasty established itself in Egypt in late 19th century and many (Muslim with Serb/Croat and other Slavics) intermarried with Saidis (i think).

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
my god troubles this is BEAUTIFUL! where did you get it from? it seriously brought tears to my eyes. you know egypt needs more people like you, mashallah

Got it from nowhere. I only wanted to write the first statment but then got carried away with words. I thought I was being silly hehe ...but that's my true feelings...Shukran Ya 3aroosa

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nader Samir
Member # 8620

Rate Member

salam alykom, thanks for the sites, and the good words..

i also think that i might google what im looking for.

oh by the way, i might try to get on how bad Nasser was, dont worry, with proof this time.

to tell u the truth, we never had a good king nor a president. right?

i might start a new topic, feel free to respond

thank- you very much..
salam alykom

Nader samir

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:

to tell u the truth, we never had a good king nor a president. right?

no president thotmos the third was OK!

and what's wrong with nasser? he implemented "beta2et eltamween" system didn't he? the most successful system on earth, at least it gave you the opportunity to indulge in two lovely "ferakh elgam3eyya"/week, it also gave you rice, oil and sugar for almost nothing, the only problem was that you had to stand in a queue (well, not exactly a queue, rather a pile of sweatty human bodies)for three days, but it was alright since you had nothing else to do anyway!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
you don't get it, i hear they are giving away free meal coupons in the national democratic party, and if you're really good, they can give you one of the governorate's flats in basateen, the flat is two bedroom bimanafe3hom wi zaii el3asal, wil hawa fiha yerodd erroa7.
tell your sister to forget about the UN and their 7aram dollars. we can both get wasta from nadir beih, work in the party, get married and get two flats, wa7da ne2aggarha mafroosh wil tania bardoo ni2aggarha mafroosh wi neskon fi ayyatoha torba ganbeena fil basateen, aw 7atta 3eshshah safee7 walla kheimet eewa2, howwa7na 7ane3.lab?

Are u serious? A free flat? fi masr? Do u think they 'd take me if ai apply? I do have a couple of degrees but I'm not sure what they r looking for...
Tayeb a2olaha..wala a2olak, seebak menha..ana aseeb Dubai warou7 3ala canada, ageeb cart tawseya men eli bali balak (el 7eitan liha wedan weba3dein dih forset el 3omr, la7san 7ad yesba2)warga3 3ala masr..tekoon enta gebt el tafaseel..weno3od ba2a odam el 7ezb!
Weba3dein ana 3ayza a2agarha maktab aw sherka..wala a2olak, igar gedid? wemate2la2sh men na7yet el sakan..e7na no3od ma3 ahli in heliopolis weba3dein nakhod sha2ethom bewad3 el yad..

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Hi, Sam on line! How are you? It's been a while since I saw your name here....

Hi Suzan im doing fine , what about you? hope you are doing great.
ya i was quite busy and sick at the same time. I hope I get better soon,and share with you guys your threads.
Till later
Sam

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kamal211:
Hi,
King Faruk, I heard he wasnt even Egyptian, he was turkish ]

quote:
the kind was a descendant of mohammad ali, which was originally a saljak as far as i can remember (also from another place in the former USSR).

They were Macedonian. Just like Cleopatra the 7th. The only famous Cleopatra in history, whose real name wasn't even Cleopatra. She just took the name so that the Egyptians would like her.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Got it from nowhere. I only wanted to write the first statment but then got carried away with words. I thought I was being silly hehe ...but that's my true feelings...Shukran Ya 3aroosa

wow so these are your own words? amazing! man you should write more often. you could be egypt's next salah jaheen or ahmed fouad negm!

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:
Hi Suzan im doing fine , what about you? hope you are doing great.
ya i was quite busy and sick at the same time. I hope I get better soon,and share with you guys your threads.
Till later
Sam

Lo siento mucho! (I'm so sorry in Spanish). I didn't know you weren't feeling well. I hope you feel better very soon!

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Are u serious? A free flat? fi masr?

hah? la2 heyya bayen fil basateen !!
quote:

I do have a couple of degrees

degrees eih, come one you're a smart kid, you should actually be hiding those degrees, if they know you have any brain you'll ruin our chances!
quote:

warou7 3ala canada, ageeb cart tawseya men eli bali balak

fahmek wi ba7awel azzabbatoo delwa2ti, wi lagl elward yense2i el3ollei2!
quote:

warga3 3ala masr..tekoon enta gebt el tafaseel..

aah, wenti ba2a testelmi 3algahez, la ya mama regli 3ala reglek, neroo7 canada sawa wi nerga3 sawa, mesh teroo7ili tehayyasi enti fi canada, wana tal3an err..e7em..3eini hena fil 7urr!
quote:

Weba3dein ana 3ayza a2agarha maktab aw sherka..wala a2olak, igar gedid?

yadi ennila, 7anekhtelef min awwelha? howwa entoo keda daiman zaii elshereek elmikhalif?
bossi ba2a..ana olt mafroosh ya3ni mafroosh, wi e3meli 7isabek, ana kelmeti matenzelsh elard abadan wi ma3andeesh 7areem te2ool ra2yaha, aah.. normandi two!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by misfit:
Uff ba2a..howa kaman canada mesh hatesbni arou7 atfasa7 fiha shwaya..weba3dein khalas e7na delwa2ti masnoudeen henak. Wekaman if u come with me haykoon sa3b akhod el visa! My chances as a woman on her own are higer!!!! Thomma enni ana ba3mel 3alashan masla7etna!
Dana harou7 le7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad canada! wenta ma3aleik ella enak tegeeb el tafaseel men el 7ezb!

Esma3 ba2a ya misfit, I know how the world works! This is a woman's world. Ana a7ot el kheta wenta tedafe3 3anni law 7assal ay darb aw khena2a! tamam..welaw shadooni 3al mo3takal , ana ha2ool malish da3wa, enta d7ekt 3alaya weghrart beya, (keda wekeda bas 3alashan el sha2a!)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com