EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Boob job? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Boob job?
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I had a chance to meet a doctor who works at one of the most eligible and expensive cosmetic surgeries clinic in Dubai.
I was going for my facial there and as usual recognized most of the females there as members of the "Dubai social life"! But they all go incognito, they pretend to be someone else.
He told me that in May and June he didn't even go home before 1am on daily basis and worked 7 days a week, continuous surgeries. It's the BONUS time in Dubai. Girls take the bonus and run for improvements.

He said most of the girls -doesn't matter where from- invest their money in nose jobs or boobs jobs...it's the weakness of females nowadays.

Now, I ve come across men who dont really care abt the reality of what lies between their hands. But do u guys care?
And girls, would u waste yr lifetime savings to look better? To cover yr insecurities? And do u think ur lives would change much if u have a perfect nose or a perfect cup D?

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Recently I had a chance to meet a doctor who works at one of the most eligible and expensive cosmetic surgeries clinic in Dubai.
I was going for my facial there and as usual recognized most of the females there as members of the "Dubai social life"! But they all go incognito, they pretend to be someone else.
He told me that in May and June he didn't even go home before 1am on daily basis and worked 7 days a week, continuous surgeries. It's the BONUS time in Dubai. Girls take the bonus and run for improvements.

He said most of the girls -doesn't matter where from- invest their money in nose jobs or boobs jobs...it's the weakness of females nowadays.

Now, I ve come across men who dont really care abt the reality of what lies between their hands. But do u guys care?
And girls, would u waste yr lifetime savings to look better? To cover yr insecurities? And do u think ur lives would change much if u have a perfect nose or a perfect cup D?

I'm a female with a very imperfect body. But I wouldn't risk major surgery for mere cosmetic purposes.

If someone is a total outlier, though, like *no* breasts, or breasts that are way too big they can actually cause health problems, then I think they are good candidates for this.

But bottom line, it's major surgery with all the inherent risks!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with you, Snoozin, all these beauty enhancements are risky and expensive surgeries. And think about any plastic surgery you might have makes you look different, its not anymore what nature gave you in the beginning.

But I fully support plastic surgery on people who lost parts of their face or other areas to an accident. It surely gives them some self-esteem back.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 21 September 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

NO WAY...............

Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

If someone is a total outlier, though, like *no* breasts, or breasts that are way too big they can actually cause health problems, then I think they are good candidates for this.

Ive had a flatmate when i first came to Dubai who used to cry-in real tears- every morning bcz of the no breasts issue.
She consumed her savings that were kept for her 3 brothers education to get a boob job and liposuction!! Now she s chasing rich men -with her new assets- to support her family!!!!!!!!!!

Kamal, I agree with u ..Standards of beauty change everyday. Nowadays it's the Angelina jolie lips..what's next!! and u r right abt the fact that the problem isnt a big nose or a cup A. I used to tell my flatmate, ur problem is that u were never loved! But this is how god created mankind!! We always try to cover our insecurities one way or another...ah well rabena yostor.

[This message has been edited by ngeg (edited 21 September 2005).]

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is very superficial.. we all want to look good but i think we just need to make the most of the assets we have been given naturally. There are women that actually get addicted to plastic surgery because they feel it will make them more confident and solve all their problems.. but ofcourse it never does so they just keep going back until they end up looking more like michael jackson than elle mcpherson. Self confidence should not be tied to self image...you can fix the outside all you like but if you don’t work on the inside you will never be happy.
Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it happens in the the Mid-East as much as the west!

So what!

For all my troubles, at least I managed to recieve really good DNA and assets from my family.

I'd never waste money on the practice. Though I know many middle-class housewives who have. Its epidemic here.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know my best friend is a model, and she had a boob and a nose job. and wallahi she looked more beautiful before! i mean yeah she had small breasts but the rest of her body was perfect! as for her nose it was amazing there was ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong with it! and whats driving me nuts, is that she is encouraging everyone to do it! and mind you she is a very convincng person, she has already made two other girls have a liposuction, and a nose job!
i think it is very superficial, and is spreading in the arab world like fire. it hit lebanon first, and now its hitting the egyptian upper class, the ones who can afford this!
what's really driving me nuts is that all the stars especially the lebanese ones have had surgery, and when they are asked for their opinion on plastic surgery, they say well we are totally for it, and we encourage every girl to do it! i mean what kind of role models are they to arab girls? these people should be symbols of arab beauty, and they should say that every woman is beautiful, not the if you are not beautiful you should have a surgery tune they are singing!
i think plastic surgery is for people who really need it, like those who had a broken nose, or maybe had burns. it really bothers me when i see normal girls have surgery, but for people who really need it its ineffective. its so sad. like for this poor girl. http://www.duihope.org/burned_alive_by_a_drunk_driver.html.

i had nightmares for months after i read her story, it breaks my heart that she suffers so much! thats why i get so angry when i see average people complaining about their looks!

my kingdom what do you think? your husband is a plastic surgoun right? what does he think about this?

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heavens-Mirror
Member # 9011

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heavens-Mirror   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe i dont need a boob job so no, theres no need to waste money on it! Plus fake boobs look terrible anyway!

Whats wrong with "natural" these days

Posts: 14 | From: Nottingham : UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Heavens-Mirror:
Hehehe i dont need a boob job so no, theres no need to waste money on it! Plus fake boobs look terrible anyway!

its depend on the "natural"

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Heavens-Mirror:

From what I hear they are funner to grab and squeeze when real!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
you know my best friend is a model, and she had a boob and a nose job. and wallahi she looked more beautiful before! i mean yeah she had small breasts but the rest of her body was perfect! as for her nose it was amazing there was ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong with it! and whats driving me nuts, is that she is encouraging everyone to do it! and mind you she is a very convincng person, she has already made two other girls have a liposuction, and a nose job!
i think it is very superficial, and is spreading in the arab world like fire. it hit lebanon first, and now its hitting the egyptian upper class, the ones who can afford this!
what's really driving me nuts is that all the stars especially the lebanese ones have had surgery, and when they are asked for their opinion on plastic surgery, they say well we are totally for it, and we encourage every girl to do it! i mean what kind of role models are they to arab girls? these people should be symbols of arab beauty, and they should say that every woman is beautiful, not the if you are not beautiful you should have a surgery tune they are singing!
i think plastic surgery is for people who really need it, like those who had a broken nose, or maybe had burns. it really bothers me when i see normal girls have surgery, but for people who really need it its ineffective. its so sad. like for this poor girl. http://www.duihope.org/burned_alive_by_a_drunk_driver.html.

i had nightmares for months after i read her story, it breaks my heart that she suffers so much! thats why i get so angry when i see average people complaining about their looks!

my kingdom what do you think? your husband is a plastic surgoun right? what does he think about this?

I was never really against plastic surgery itself, but it's becoming so widespread in the US that it's truly starting to impact how normal-looking women view themselves. And unfortunately how men view them. We have shows like *Extreme Makeover* where (mostly) women get plastic surgery done on their faces, their necks, liposuction on thighs, butt, arms, tummy tucks, boob jobs. They also get new teeth, or outrageously whitened teeth that blind you, and the lasik eye surgery so they don't have to get glasses. Then they get new hairstyles, and new makeup. They look *entirely* different. Like models now.

It's just upping the standard of beauty to something nobody without $$$ can attain. And why? God made us the way were are for a reason. I'm all for trying to take care of what you've got, but to significantly change who you are???? I just don't get it.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
From what I hear they are funner to grab and squeeze when real!

"wallahy momken" may be but you can't say until you try it your self

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was never really against plastic surgery itself, but it's becoming so widespread in the US that it's truly starting to impact how normal-looking women view themselves. And unfortunately how men view them. We have shows like *Extreme Makeover* where (mostly) women get plastic surgery done on their faces, their necks, liposuction on thighs, butt, arms, tummy tucks, boob jobs. They also get new teeth, or outrageously whitened teeth that blind you, and the lasik eye surgery so they don't have to get glasses. Then they get new hairstyles, and new makeup. They look *entirely* different. Like models now.

It's just upping the standard of beauty to something nobody without $$$ can attain. And why? God made us the way were are for a reason. I'm all for trying to take care of what you've got, but to significantly change who you are???? I just don't get it.

yeah i was just reading about this woman who commit suicide because of this program.
http://smallscreen.monstersandcritics.com/article_1048980.php/%60Extreme_Makeover%60_sued_for_suicide

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG folks listen to this story. My husband has a private clinic for plastic surgery. Everyday he gets all kinds of patients. Some are very ugly and think they can simply undergo some (hundred thousand) operations to end up looking like Heidi Klum, others are having some flaws that could (not) be corrected, and some are totally gorgeous but still are not satisfied and still want perfection..

But I'm telling you, there are loads of psychos among them.

So this is the story about a patient, let's call him Ricardo (simply becasue his name *is* Ricardo ). Ricardo came to my husband two years ago complaining of extreme hair loss (decent word for bald like a monkey's ass ). My husband is one of the best hair transplantation surgeons in the world (sorry for bragging but take it or leave it), but he still hesitated to treat the 26 year-old Ricardo. He said he had a bad feeling about Ricardo. He said Ricardo is sick and he needs psychotherapy cos he seemed obsessed with his hair, and that Ricardo had other reasons to be insecure, reasons that cannot be solved by a simple operation, but by years of therapy. Ricardo asked my husband how long after the surgery should he expect "girls" to be interested in him, and Ricardo wanted my husband to treat him because that was the only way for Ricardo to get "girls", find a job, and have the happy life he wanted.

My husband sent Ricardo away so that Ricardo would give the idea some rethinking. Ricardo kept coming back and begging with tears in his eyes. Ricardo always thought: "Girls don't care cos I don't have hair".

Ricardo's mom called and begged. "My boy is gonna die of sadness", she said. "Please help my baby or he's gonna go crazy", she cried.. "I'll give you all I have if you could make my son happy."

So my husband treated him. The operation was "successful". Ricardo got the hair he wanted, but, of course, Ricardo never got the girl he wanted..

Ricardo stalked my husband day and night, called on the phone sounding drunk and devastated, crying that it was my husband's fault that the girls didn't like him back..That's why, as a punishment to my husband, Ricardo pulled his own hair out, one by one, to protest on my husband's failure to get him girls..

My husband was sad for Ricardo. He was never angry at him. He was just very sad for him. He said he knew which course Ricardo's life might take if he didn't get therapy for what he described as depression and BDD..

One day Ricardo stopped calling. He just never called anymore. A week later I said to my husband: "Hey, Ricardo stopped calling". My husband said: "I hope he's in therapy now".

Some weeks later we were watching T.V. Just zapping channels as a normal bored couple would do. Suddenly we saw him there, on the screen, staring back at us. I screamed: "Stop, that's Ricardo". It was a program about missing people whose families can report them for the world to seek. It was a picture of Ricardo and a message from his mom: "Please come back to me my baby".

Days later, they found Ricardo, hanging from the neck on a rope tied to a big lonely tree..

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
woman who commit suicide because of this program.

Telepathy again? Are you also, like Misfit, ME?!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
OMG folks listen to this story.

God that is AWFUL!!!!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
OMG folks listen to this story. My husband has a private clinic for plastic surgery. Everyday he gets all kinds of patients. Some are very ugly and think they can simply undergo some (hundred thousand) operations to end up looking like Heidi Klum, others are having some flaws that could (not) be corrected, and some are totally gorgeous but still are not satisfied and still want perfection..

But I'm telling you, there are loads of psychos among them.

So this is the story about a patient, let's call him Ricardo (simply becasue his name *is* Ricardo ). Ricardo came to my husband two years ago complaining of extreme hair loss (decent word for bald like a monkey's ass ). My husband is one of the best hair transplantation surgeons in the world (sorry for bragging but take it or leave it), but he still hesitated to treat the 26 year-old Ricardo. He said he had a bad feeling about Ricardo. He said Ricardo is sick and he needs psychotherapy cos he seemed obsessed with his hair, and that Ricardo had other reasons to be insecure, reasons that cannot be solved by a simple operation, but by years of therapy. Ricardo asked my husband how long after the surgery should he expect "girls" to be interested in him, and Ricardo wanted my husband to treat him because that was the only way for Ricardo to get "girls", find a job, and have the happy life he wanted.

My husband sent Ricardo away so that Ricardo would give the idea some rethinking. Ricardo kept coming back and begging with tears in his eyes. Ricardo always thought: "Girls don't care cos I don't have hair".

Ricardo's mom called and begged. "My boy is gonna die of sadness", she said. "Please help my baby or he's gonna go crazy", she cried.. "I'll give you all I have if you could make my son happy."

So my husband treated him. The operation was "successful". Ricardo got the hair he wanted, but, of course, Ricardo never got the girl he wanted..

Ricardo stalked my husband day and night, called on the phone sounding drunk and devastated, crying that it was my husband's fault that the girls didn't like him back..That's why, as a punishment to my husband, Ricardo pulled his own hair out, one by one, to protest on my husband's failure to get him girls..

My husband was sad for Ricardo. He was never angry at him. He was just very sad for him. He said he knew which course Ricardo's life might take if he didn't get therapy for what he described as depression and BDD..

One day Ricardo stopped calling. He just never called anymore. A week later I said to my husband: "Hey, Ricardo stopped calling". My husband said: "I hope he's in therapy now".

Some weeks later we were watching T.V. Just zapping channels as a normal bored couple would do. Suddenly we saw him there, on the screen, staring back at us. I screamed: "Stop, that's Ricardo". It was a program about missing people whose families can report them for the world to seek. It was a picture of Ricardo and a message from his mom: "Please come back to me my baby".

Days later, they found Ricardo, hanging from the neck on a rope tied to a big lonely tree..

Dont you have better story .we always excpect happy end .

Heavens-Mirror
Member # 9011

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heavens-Mirror   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a very moving story, i really feel for him.
Posts: 14 | From: Nottingham : UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Sonomod,
There s more plastic surgeries going on in the middle east than you might imagine. Like 7aya, I have loads of egyptian and other Arab friends who went crazy with the trend. It's becoming relatively cheap and like 7aya said, with all the stylish lebanese actresses and singers opting for cosmetic surgeries youngsters follow with full speed.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
7aya,
Did yr friend get it done in Egypt? I had a khaliji colleague who went for liposuction in one of the "mohandessin" clinics, sarah, sandra, lina..u know these beauty salons turning into amateur cosmetic surgeries clinics. Her wounds didn't heal for a year!! A whole year!! And yes she lost weight, but bcz of the infection! Do these salons/clincs still exist? It's been over 5 yrs since that incident and I have no idea how the cosmetic surgery industry is doing in Egypt..
Lately Ive heard of some british-australian neighbours going to a famous Egyptian surgeon in Dokki for nose jobs! He's faaaaaaaaaaaar more expensive than the lebanese but apprently he managed to attarct customers from all over the world.

Snoozin: Extreme makeover and the Swan are the biggest shows in Dubai, even more popular now than the legendary oprah!

Ya someone..eh 7ekayatak? ba2et sha22i awi!!

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Snoozin: Extreme makeover and the Swan are the biggest shows in Dubai, even more popular now than the legendary oprah!

Oh, that's depressing! What do people think of Americans if what they see are shows like that!??!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
My kingdom:
This is so sad, I want to pull my hair out and give it to ricardo! or email him! Or introduce him to my flatmates with plastic boobs...she's crazy too! They d ve been a couple made in heaven. I wish there was sth to help these ppl..
This is sad begad!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
oh my god my kingdom that is such a sad story! poor ricardo!
when i was three years old, i was playing near my grandmother dog, and fell right into his plate. ofcourse the dog thinking that i'm going to eat his food, bit me really bad in the face!
my mom rushed me to the hospital and the doctor told her that my wound is deep and needs stitching, but he won't do it because it will leave a bad scar.but if he doesnt stitch, the scar will still be there, but not as bad.
so anyway the wound heals but leaves a barely there scare. however ofcourse the kids in school dont leave me alone and call me "scarface." whenever i went home crying to my mom, she would tell me that my grandma promised to pay for my surgery because it was her dog that bit me, but i have to wait until i'm old enough. and to be quiet honest i was really looking forward to have my scar removed!
however, when i went to university no one noticed it, NO ONE. and when i looked in the mirror, i had to look really closesly in order to see it! sometimes i even forget which cheek its on!
the point is, people will always find something wrong with you. they can magnify a fault that is barely there or even nonexistant. so every person should be confident and not listen to other people, and accept the beauty god gave them! elhamdullelah for everything

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Oh, that's depressing! What do people think of Americans if what they see are shows like that!??!

They think all americans are slim and pretty.. and that the few unlucky ones are saved by wonderful shows like that.
Simple ppl really believe americans are super heroes!
I was devasted when I went to america for the 1st time in 2000..I thought , my god! Im the slimmest one in the street and where did all the knotes landing bunch go?

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
7aya,
Did yr friend get it done in Egypt? I had a khaliji colleague who went for liposuction in one of the "mohandessin" clinics, sarah, sandra, lina..u know these beauty salons turning into amateur cosmetic surgeries clinics. Her wounds didn't heal for a year!! A whole year!! And yes she lost weight, but bcz of the infection! Do these salons/clincs still exist? It's been over 5 yrs since that incident and I have no idea how the cosmetic surgery industry is doing in Egypt..
Lately Ive heard of some british-australian neighbours going to a famous Egyptian surgeon in Dokki for nose jobs! He's faaaaaaaaaaaar more expensive than the lebanese but apprently he managed to attarct customers from all over the world.

Ya someone..eh 7ekayatak? ba2et sha22i awi!!

yeah they closed a bunch of these clinics last year. but i bet there are still many functioning
my best friend went to a really expensive and famous one, i think his name was taher ismael!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:

Ya someone..eh 7ekayatak? ba2et sha22i awi!![/B][/QUOTE]
"wallahy mosh 2asdy haga bas 2a3ed fady "

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

My husband sends more than half of his patients to see a shrink before their next appointment with him.

He refuses to treat many people, and still, he performs 2 operations per day, 6 days a week.

Amazing how many people on this earth are unhappy with themselves..

I could tell you another horror story, but Someone_ Lost hates unhappy endings, so I'll save you that one..

On the other hand, treating people like burn-victims is very rewarding indeed. In the new year's eve of 2001, a couple of hundred young people were grilled, some to death, in a disco fire in Holland. Some are now so burnt beyond recognition. But my husband managed to treat some of them to look maybe 10% better, which made loads of a difference for them.

Can we all be thankful for a minute? Thank you.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
knots landing

OMG Ngeg, you're also a fan? Aaaaah those were the days!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:

OMG Ngeg, you're also a fan? Aaaaah those were the days!

Aiwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..My god, I remember ppl who didn't watch Knots landing were retards! hehehehe, wana kont fakra ill go to america ba2a and meet ppl like Richard and Lance!! And all I saw was a bunch of normal ppl who don't have specific features, style,accent..they were so normal it was shocking!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I read your story, Kingdom. That Ricardo had definitely more problems than his hair issue. And he called your husband at home many times? Gosh, your hubby really needs to be careful not to be too nice and too personal with his patients. It could backfire on him.

Now come on, you must have had some surgery done already "in the name of beauty"? Having a husband like that next to you? I think it would be tempting.....

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
"wallahy momken" may be but you can't say until you try it your self

I have tits, I have felt them myself along with a host of other entertained people, I get feedback! (Once upon a time)

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 21 September 2005).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

I have only small boobs, well during pregnancy they always become a cup bigger but "shrink" afterwards again. I usually use push-up-bras, I could not imagine to get a breast enlargement done, I am not that vain.

My school friend inheritated large breasts from her mother and up until today she feels rather shy and uncomforable with them. She always tries to hide them in dark and baggy shirts. She said many times that its really annoying because the guys are looking at her tits rather at her face at first......

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
I can spot fake boobs from meters away! Since I have seen too many! And u know how girls like showing off, after each surgery I get one of the neighbours stripping to show me how they look! (And trust me they look like SHINY plastic tomatoes)!
The funny thing is, two of my friends have been married for 2-3 yrs and the husbands had no idea!!!
Men are such geeks!

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i mean yeah she had small breasts but the rest of her body was perfect!

Who says only big breasts are beautiful?

Tastes vary, alhamdullilah.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
I can spot fake boobs from meters away! Since I have seen too many! And u know how girls like showing off, after each surgery I get one of the neighbours stripping to show me how they look! (And trust me they look like SHINY plastic tomatoes)!
The funny thing is, two of my friends have been married for 2-3 yrs and the husbands had no idea!!!
Men are such geeks!

of course they belive anything they see
POOR MENS

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Men are such geeks!

POOR MENS

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:

POOR MEN [/B]

La2 ya someone, Im saying they have been married for 2 -3 years and their husbands couldnt tell they were basically holding fakes!!!!!
As for the men who believe what they see, we all do don't we? We see what we want to see and believe what we need to believe!!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good topic ngeg..wanted to post a topic like that myself.

I am far from perfect,dont like my big eyes nor my round face.But I would never in any circumstances go under the knife!
Todays society that says "natural" is not good enough. You wont believe what my 15 year old cousin thinks. she thinks that she has big hips, that she needs to do plastic surgery to her nose, cheeks and hate evrything about her body. when she watches tv she can only think about how skinny and beautifull they are.. and guess what she thinks Keira Knightly has the perfect body just if she was a bit skinnier! And you wont belive how many discussions I have with her about her way of thinking!
I personally stopped thinking this way. I would rather enrich my qualities that i have and then change them. I would rather buy books with the money they spent on surgery or travel the world where i can understand myself better than do an operation that makes me stranger to my own self.
Beauty changes from year to year if not from second to second these days. but the bueaty that you have inside of yourself is what really lasts forever even after that you pass away. When my aunt passed away, never remembered that she was the most popular girl when she was young. All remembered her kindness and our childhood memories of how she would tell stories till we went to sleep.

In the end I would ask you all a question,
If you la samah Allah, died tomorrow, would you want ppl to remember you for what you looked like or what was inside your heart?

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
would you want ppl to remember you for what you looked like or what was inside your heart?

For what I looked like

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
I am far from perfect,dont like my big eyes nor my round face.

You know how many people would die for big beautiful eyes??

I personally think almost every human is attractive in some regard. And when they are genuinely nice people, it radiates and makes them beautiful.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
Who says only big breasts are beautiful?

Tastes vary, alhamdullilah.

oops sorry no thats not what i meant, i think i wasn't clear. i just meant that she felt that her small breasts were a problem. but i didn't!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Now come on, you must have had some surgery done already "in the name of beauty"? Having a husband like that next to you? I think it would be tempting.....

"Tempting" is a small word. We actually *live* in the clinic. So what would you do if you were in my shoes, when all I need to do in order to get any operation I want done for free on me is to shake my ass down the stairs? Cool huh? Well strange enough, although I wouldn't mind having surgery done, I just think I don't need any right now. I've been (too) skinny all my life, then I was very sporty, so I got some muscles, then I gained some weight after the baby. I still need to lose 5 kg, and I know it's better to diet than to liposuck them.

I *will* get stuff done. A nip here and a tuck there, or a boob here (and hopefully also a boob there!), just when I believe I need it.

Have you seen what Nagwa Fouad now looks like? Now that's a lesson for us women!!

Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I personally think almost every human is attractive in some regard. And when they are genuinely nice people, it radiates and makes them beautiful.

i totally agree with this, i have friends that are not necessarily the most beautiful but always have a lot of men interested in them because they are such nice people who are happy with themselves.. i believe it is this inner confidence that shines out and which makes people really attractive. On the other hand i have a friend that does modeling, she is stunning but sadly she is is so insecure and unhappy with herself it just turns people away after a while.

Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Leila:
i totally agree with this, i have friends that are not necessarily the most beautiful but always have a lot of men interested in them because they are such nice people who are happy with themselves.. i believe it is this inner confidence that shines out and which makes people really attractive. On the other hand i have a friend that does modeling, she is stunning but sadly she is is so insecure and unhappy with herself it just turns people away after a while.

LOL! When I was in college, my roommate was 6 feet tall, absolutely gorgeous, and dumb as a doorknob. Not only that, but she was shallow and mean. She had modelling contracts all over the place, and I think even today she's working in LA.

But she was *desperate* to lose her virginity while we were in college. She could always get the cute guys....but after she talked to them a bit, they were bored out of their minds....and always left. I can't tell you how many guys literally *ran* out of her room in the dorms!

I have never met a girl who tried so hard to get a guy to sleep with her, yet still remained a virgin by the time she graduated from college.

Habiba1
Member # 7221

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habiba1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TMI according other half

[This message has been edited by Habiba1 (edited 24 September 2005).]

Posts: 81 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Have you seen what Nagwa Fouad now looks like? Now that's a lesson for us women!!

No, I don't know her but will try to find something about her on the internet. Okay, she is a belly dancer? What happened to her?

Kingdom, but do you know the following celebrity who turned from beautiful into a female "Frankenstein"? Be careful when opening the link - it looks horrible!
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000351.html

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 23 September 2005).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come, Kingdom, tell me about Nagwa Fouad.

And since you are married to a plastic surgeon I better become a dear friend to you because I might need some services at a later point in life. You are right, never say never to nip and tuck.....

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 24 September 2005).]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

And since you are married to a plastic surgeon I better become a dear friend to you because I might need some services at a later point in life. You are right, never say never to nip and tuck.....

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 24 September 2005).]

nagwa fouad is one of the best egyptian belly dancers. she was amazing, and still is. she looks great until now. another one is laila fawzi who unfortunatly died a couple of months ago. she was a turkish/egyptian actress who looked amazing until she died at the age of 80. Also nagwa ibrahim, egyptian tv presenter, and safa abu el s3ood, look great even after 60.
the scary one is sabah, lebanese diva. she was a beauty when she was young. but she started going crazy as she got older, and had one operation after another. now she's 92 and looks like a clown. and last year she was engaged to the 26 year old winner of Mr. Lebanon. Nabila Ebeid, beautiful egyptian actress, is also looking creepy, she had so many face lifts, she lost her facial expressions, and looks like a wax figure!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Oh sorry, I thought I posted a reply yesterday already, but obviously something went wrong. She looks a lot like the woman you posted the link about. Very very sad!

[/QUOTE]

You are most welcome. My friends get a huuuuuuge discount

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com