EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was a petite lass, always there at the same corner of the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. He was a handsome youngster, at the same bus stop waiting for his bus to arrive. Every morning they would stand distant from each other.

He would look sideways at her, his face flushed red. He peered at those hands.. Those hands which he longed to hold. She would steal glances at him, at his well-built figure which showed off the hours he spent at the gym. Should he go forward and talk to her? Should she approach him and make the first move?
No, both did nothing and continued waiting for the bus.. No matter how their hearts beat, nor how their face blushed.
One morning, one rainy morning where everything is covered by curtains of rain. He arrived, and packed away his umbrella. As he thought everything's well, something struck him. She's not at the bus stop.
Where is she? Is she coming? Is she late?
He waited.
One minute, two minutes, half an hour, one hour.
Now he's late. He waited still.
Just then, out of the corner of his eye he spotted her running... And arrived at the bus stop, all drenched.
Shivering, she placed her papers on the bench while she tried to dry herself. As fate would have it, a strong wind came and took her papers to the road.
"Oh gosh!" She wailed, rushing out to grab them.
He watched her ran after the papers. Right. Left. Right. Left. He decided to help.
In a few minutes time, both were sited at the bench, laughing at the state of each other.
"Hey.. Thanks.." She said, suddenly turning red.
"It's okay.."
Silence.....
"I'm sorry.." He said, lifting her chin and pored straight into those dark abyss of hers.
"I'm sorry I’ve been such a jerk.. Forgive me?" He asked.
She pondered a while.. And nodded.

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me guess: Friday night fever?!!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Let me guess: Friday night fever?!!

Nope, just a napping dream of mine

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corvinous, are you really serious about being lonely and looking for the love of your life? Cos if you really are, I really would like to help you..

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Corvinous, are you really serious about being lonely and looking for the love of your life? Cos if you really are, I really would like to help you..

Do Help !!!!!!!!!!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
So tell me what the problem is. I mean I can't believe that you don't go out and meet women, or that you haven't tried Internet dating.

Why are you being so gloomy about it? Is there any sad love story that I've missed?

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So tell me what the problem is. I mean I can't believe that you don't go out and meet women, or that you haven't tried Internet dating.

Why are you being so gloomy about it? Is there any sad love story that I've missed?

Can we use Yahoo or MSN messenger better please ?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Can we use Yahoo or MSN messenger better please ?

We do this tomorrow please. I am dead tired now. Goodnight and sleep tight.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We do this tomorrow please. I am dead tired now. Goodnight and sleep tight.

OK, you too, have nice dreams

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com