This is topic EgyptSearch Avatars in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008526

Posted by FairyDust (Member # 7138) on :

I hate my avatar and quite honestly I don't like any of them. Does anyone know if there is away to import other images or pictures to use here. How can we get the moderators to get something better? Anyone else have any thoughts?

Posted by Tiger1225 (Member # 9196) on :

I think it is disabled on purpose..since we have some characters who may be interested only in BOOBS...to keep it decent...the only one who can import avatars I think will be the admin...

I think adding a spelling checker will be a good idea..I'm bad when it comes to spelling...

Posted by FairyDust (Member # 7138) on :

yes, spellchecking would be a nice feature, but I think most people are not so worried about spelling on here, at least not me, it isn't like we are writing a university paper

Posted by Ki$$7eaven (Member # 7854) on :

I love my Avatar :rollleyes:

Posted by Automatic For The People (Member # 7160) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ki$$7eaven:

It suits you [Big Grin] . Actually I think you pretty well own the confused smiley [Confused]

By the way, I quite enjoy reading your posts, very entertaining.

Posted by didi_elsayed (Member # 4763) on :

Your avatar is very cute ya Tiger [Wink]
mine is little ...strange position,but from the curly hair is little close to me,but i have dark brown eyes,hehe!LOL
Actually i think would be cool,if we can use real pics,it will make the atmosphere kind of more open,honest..i think sometimes when u dont use ur image,the people try to act like s.o they r not!i have this feel!
Anyway,patience... [Big Grin]

Posted by Ki$$7eaven (Member # 7854) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:

It suits you [Big Grin] . Actually I think you pretty well own the confused smiley [Confused]

Hello/Salam

Thanks for your kind words....
I dont know how to reponds to compliments [if thats wat it was..]somtimes... [Roll Eyes]

I dont think I use that confused smiley all the time...do i [Confused]

Posted by Automatic For The People (Member # 7160) on :

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:

I dont know how to reponds to compliments [if thats wat it was..]somtimes... [Roll Eyes]

It most definitely was.

quote:

I dont think I use that confused smiley all the time...do i [Confused]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
Your avatar is very cute ya Tiger [Wink]
mine is little ...strange position,but from the curly hair is little close to me,but i have dark brown eyes,hehe!LOL
Actually i think would be cool,if we can use real pics,it will make the atmosphere kind of more open,honest..i think sometimes when u dont use ur image,the people try to act like s.o they r not!i have this feel!
Anyway,patience... [Big Grin]

my avatar has a couple of things from me to..the dimbles and the dark eyes and the big nose...any way I think people will have different gangs based on their real picyures since most people are prompted to judge by appearences and you will find it hard to have an intellegent conversation...

but your avatar is beautiful... [Wink]

Automatic....OMG...what happen to you..some serious change ....I think you are more lovely and more a life than that..

Posted by Snoozin (Member # 6244) on :

My real pic would scare the sh** out of people! The whole board would crash! [Eek!]

[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
My real pic would scare the sh** out of people! The whole board would crash! [Eek!]

[Big Grin]

Somehow ..I do not beleive you..Dimi Moore..
I know how a maryland girls look like and most of them are dead gorgous.. [Wink]

Shukran geddan.... (is that right?)

But I'd be happy with just "reasonably attractive" [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Shukran geddan.... (is that right?)

But I'd be happy with just "reasonably attractive" [Wink]

you know we (the Egyptians) have to sweet talk you...but still I think you most likely are reasonably attractive.. [Wink]

LOL! I guess I have low expectations when it comes to Egyptian sweet talk. [Big Grin]

Posted by ~Sharon Stone~ (Member # 5169) on :

I think this message board looked much better without avatars.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com