EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » It's been nice, gonna miss yez

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's been nice, gonna miss yez
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as this forum continues to condone the bitter
anti-Jewish bigotry that came here this week then
I will no longer take part in any of it's discussions.

It's been great up until now and I'll miss the learning
and teaching but a man's got to stick up for what he
believes in.

I believe that if you have a racist friend you can't be my friend.

Ciao

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried reporting the offensive posts to the moderator?
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IIla
Member # 10772

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for IIla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't give up just yet alTakruri......I have seen the future, and I predict that the person in question will find a new home in an area called Bigot Crossing
Posts: 72 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotep2u
Member # 9820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotep2u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings:

alTakruri we are living in a world of hate and racism and unfortunately the only thing that can fix this problem is KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING, don't let haters get you out.

{{{{{{SHAKE THE HATERS OFF}}}}}}

Hotep

--------------------
TruthSeeker

Posts: 477 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't follow every thread and don't know the person or post being referred to as being anti-jewish. What thread is it in and who posted it?

Thanks,

Marc W.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IIla
Member # 10772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IIla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the third thread in the list of topics. From there, the person is glaringly apparent. Just look for the flashing bigot sign.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redShift
Member # 11143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redShift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Altakruri you mustn’t allow the ignorance of one hate monger (Jennifer) to prevail. If you leave then she will have won a small victory. Also we need people like you to disprove her and expose her as you have been doing

I am new to this forum, and I was delighted to find this place in part because of your posts.
This forum needs you and the others (Rasol,Djehuti . . . . ) whos commentary and informative discussions make ES a haven amongst those searching for the truth.

I hope you can be persuaded to stay but if not all the best to you and thank you for your posts I’ve enjoyed reading them.

p.s. I urge the moderators to look closely at Jenifer Johnson's posts. She should not be allowed to post such material on this forum.

Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alTakruri, I really don't want you to leave this forum. You have contributed much to ancient Egyptian and other topics. If you choice to leave I will understand but your pressence and wisdom on ancient Egypt and other subjects will be severly missed.

Honestly, I have not been paying much attention to this board due to the lack of ancient Egyptian topic and because of the abundance of racial topics. Understand also I have a existence off Egyptsearch and cannot police every message nor control what some posters say.

Sorry for any trouble you might have experianced.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE
Member # 9831

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
al takruri your a good poster that contributes a lot to this forum it would be a waste if you left

but i agree with you some people that post here have hi-jacked this forum with their personal hate and ignorance

wether it's anti Islam/Judaisme/Christianity or anti somali/oromo/african american it's really sickening

hope you change your mind

bye!

Posts: 259 | From: LA LA LAND | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AlTakruri

You Can't leave this forum. The Forum needs people like you to combat the Ignorant posters. This racist should not make you stop from posting. Its posters like you that make ES the great forum it is. You have to reconsider this move. This just shows the racists that they are winning. This is what they want to happen, they want to have the good posters leave the forum and make it a place of lies. You can't let them win. The whole reason why I stick around this forum is because of posters like you and the others who talk about truth. Hopefully Ausar will get around to banning this racist.
People have to understand that the more popular ES Ancient Egypt forum gets, the more your going to have people who come to this forum to disrupt. This is the sad truth. You can't let them win. This forum had to fight off racists like evil euro, leba and other racist posters and those type of people are losing. You can't let this one poster make you leave. As soon as Ausar gets around to reading her post he will ban her. Al Takruri I hope you change your mind.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss how this forum used to be back in the old days with Kemet, Carfax, Amun, and Obenga, now its just a sorry former shell of itself. We need to do some house cleaning, perhaps a new forum with more than one moderator to oversee things. I tried to start one as did Ausar but everyone kept posting here instead, but the way this forum has been carrying on cannot continue like this
Posts: 2600 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings AlTakruri !

This is my third post on this forum, but I've been here around as a bystander circa 3 months. And your contributions and others have been educational for me.

I hope you'll change your mind.

Arwa

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
alTakruri, I really don't want you to leave this forum. You have contributed much to ancient Egyptian and other topics. If you choice to leave I will understand but your pressence and wisdom on ancient Egypt and other subjects will be severly missed.

Honestly, I have not been paying much attention to this board due to the lack of ancient Egyptian topic and because of the abundance of racial topics. Understand also I have a existence off Egyptsearch and cannot police every message nor control what some posters say.

Sorry for any trouble you might have experianced.

This is why I asked how many of them even bothered to notify the moderator.

This process has worked in the past.

Simply arguing endlessly with trolls per se, does not.

And in my humble opinion - publicly complaining in what amounts to cry baby threads....is not a good idea.

These trolls only want to get under your skin, and these threads just make them [Big Grin] because it means it's working.

Lastly, and somewhat controversially I know...it's possible to learn something even from trolls.

This forum often discusses issues relating to African history, ethnicity and race.

The subject matter itself attracts racist idiots.

A few Africanists, without malice, essentially harbor the same fallacious ideas about race as do the racists.

When racists are attracted to this forum, said Africanists - otherwise so vocal in their defense of the race construct, simply disappear.

I 'know' why this vanishing act occurs.

Said Africanist 'can't' effectively refute racism, because they've already conceded every material point.

I'm saying - as soon as the racist is banned, they will go back to playing - name the negro - posting pictures of Negro Buddha, Grimaldi Negros, Negro Celts, dynastic negro race of the worldwide negro civilisation, et. ad nauseum.

As for me - I refuted the troll in question from her earliest post - to which she had nothing to say and has managed to troll without writing me any futher reply, even when directly challenged to do so.

And why should she?

Trolls prey on the vulnerable, either emotionally or intellectually.

When they encounter that which they cannot 'offend', and cannot debate....they ignore, and seek out those they can.

Lessons to be learned.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your not really leaving are you? You can't be! alTakruri you and others like you have been an inspiration for me and people who like to think and gain knowledge. This forum has been great, just plain informative. Pleaz don't go. You can't let the 1. trolls with classroom agendas, or the 2. d*mb^sses trying to hate or distract, although they accuse you, win. It's who's telling the truth, and when it's not, we try to find out because of people like you here on ES. But if you have to say goodbye, I wish you well.

Is Jenni banned yet? Does anyone know?

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africanbibleexpert_
Member # 11140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africanbibleexpert_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the problem with this is that if this forum is related to Afrocentricity and Africa why would there not be harsh feelings towards Judaism/Cristianity/Islam; considering these religions are outside religions to Africa and have torn the continent apart? I was under the impression that Alktruri was a "black" man but yet now he is a Jew? So I guess he is one of those fake black Jew israelites that African Americans latch onto to say they are israelites? I don't know, but it doesn't make sense to me how someone confuses their "belief" with reality and research. When someone speaks of Jews they are talking about the white ones not the fake black ones so I don't see why he would be offended. The white Jews were the biggest slave traders in Africa so why would he be more sensative to Jewish hatred then what Jews did to Africans/blacks...sounds a little backwards. Also, belief in the bible is not substantiated with facts aswell as history and more overly Egyptian history considering the bible mentions Egypt and I was quit offended by a comment that Alktruri made about traditional African beliefs not to be taken seriously over science(conducted by whites that is) YET, that rationale doesn't apply to the validity of his OWN belief system considering he wants to leave the forum due to "anti-semetism". It's hypocritical and childish considering he is not a blood(kohenim) Jew...or IS HE?!?!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africanbibleexpert_
Member # 11140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africanbibleexpert_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I believe that if you have a racist friend you can't be my friend
quote:

I thought Jews weren't a race? [Big Grin] . The only thing worse than Jews is people that want to be them based off of a silly book called the Bible..really silly because these are the people that help perpetuate the crimes Jews commit in this world and get no retribution for considering they are "god's chosen people" smh. If everyone in the world is going to be exposed then the Jews should be too. They "expose" blacks on the damn evening news EVERY DAMN NIGHT yet one person has an opinion of the Jews..that equals "anti-semetism" give me a fucking BREAK!!! I am getting pissed more an more as I write this so let me stop.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
I thought Jews weren't a race? .
I was wondering when someone would profer the above argument, which a classic example of a strawman and broken logic.

ie ->

In order to oppose burning witches at the stake....you must believe in witchcraft.

I can't believe AlTakruri allowed himself to be driven from the forum by such intelletual infantilism.

A born Jew:
 -

Africanbibleexpert_
Member # 11140

Rate Member
For someone that is supposed to be so analytical you are not very articulate. It seems like you postulate argumentation rather than the argument itself lol which rather funny. At any rate can you express yourself better in what the hell you meant by this last post.
IIla
Member # 10772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IIla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Africanbibleexpert_:
For someone that is supposed to be so analytical you are not very articulate. It seems like you postulate argumentation rather than the argument itself lol which rather funny. At any rate can you express yourself better in what the hell you meant by this last post.

I see you have joined this forum yet again. I wonder what your latest incarnation of AfricanBibleExpert will look like when you are banned a fourth time.

Anyway, to aide you with your english translation, in your previous posts, you referred to alTakruri as a Jew simply because he opposed anti-semetic remarks made by another poster. Rasol was simply letting you know that this is as ridiculous as the idea that one must believe in witchcraft to oppose the burning of witches.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you tell a black jew?

(get in back of the oven)

ok,OK before anybody gets out a rope to hang me...

I found that joke to be as offencive as anyone..

Im pretty sure it was satan, that made me chuckle at first then God who made me feel bad about it..

I just threw it in this thread because..

1. I don't remember many jokes, except real offencive or funny ones..

2. y'all were talking about black jews..

I hope alTakruri stays, and jeniffer johnson learns about God...

[Smile]

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will break my strike/boycott just long enough to make a couple of posts.

To all who expressed concern either by public post or via PM, I offer gratitude.

Those who lack understanding in civil counter offense
tactics to social chaos I will only tell you when you
respond to agents of social chaos, racists who view you
as sub-human, even simian, as if they are your equals
it's you who nourish a movement whose end design is your
death and the extinction of your kind.

Propagandist belonging to a cadre of an organized movement
are far from being simple attention seeking trolls. They
seek to spread their political message and recruit like
minded individuals to their dedicated mission and cause.
The counter offensive is to deny them their goal by any
means necessary

I can only hope should you confront them in the real,
versus the virtual, world that you are armed with more
than words. You best believe they surely will be. And
while you aim to jabber, they aim to kill.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You can't step in even
a little bit of s h i t,
then go around people
shoe still stuck with it
thinking nobody relates
you and the smell of s h i t.

If you can't clean the shoe of it
then throw away that shoe of s h i t.
All around people will welcome you
the clean really real you,
without the smell of s h i t on you.

Understand that Jenifer is not a troll.
Jenifer belongs to a tight organization.
Jenifer heads a micro-cadre of that org.
Jenifer's micro-cadre diseminates propoganda.
Jenifer's fishing for recruits to the cause.

If all this goes over your head may I suggest
* a book - The Turner Diaries
it's essential reading, but failing that try
* a movie - Betrayed

After my explanation, reading the book,
and watching the movie, you'll understand
the seriousness of what's going on and
how the past displays of ignorant bigotry
toward, Arabs, Copts, Sudanese Arabs, Islam,
Black Americans, Somalis, etc., are matters
of child play compared to this one of life
and death that starts with exterminating Jews,
then killing off Blacks, followed by whoever
else "the org" doesn't want to see anymore.

They came for everyone
one by one
but none of those ones
was me

So I did not speak up
I did not act
an intellectual elitist
devoid of heart and soul

Finally they came for me
there were no ones
to speak up for me
no one left
who could save me

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Until the new NileValleyForum is up and running,
unless some humane sanity soon returns to ES AE&E,
perhaps a temporary Yahoo group, which despite its
drawbacks can filter out trolls and bigots, may
offer a viable alternative for responsible discussion
on an adult minded level in a peaceful atmosphere.

If the major contributors here are interested maybe
someone, after conferring with interested parties
here, can create that temporary Yahoo group.

Returning to strike/boycott mode

ALUTA CONTINUA
Amani na mapenzi

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got banned at stormfront for talking about Jesus..

and it was a muslim who banned me..

talk about a weird mixed up world.

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
alTakruri , don't fret the nazi's you have an American here to keep them inline..

and this is something I'd like everyone to read...and I mean everyone...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/why/starktheology.html

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Hikuptah
Member # 11131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hikuptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Al Takruri Habibi I have just joined this forum and as a egyptian i have much respect for u and love but u must not let the weak win u must not stay mute we have been threw slavery racism many hard things but habibi we still are here. U are strong much stronger then any one who hates. Al Takruri as my egyptian brother i see it as your duty to stay here u are one of Egypts Golden Child.

--------------------
Hikuptah Al-Masri

Posts: 526 | From: Aswan Egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone takien my suggestion of a new forum with more mods into consideration? I think it would be a great idea.
Posts: 2600 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_AfricanBibleExpert
Member # 11213

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _AfricanBibleExpert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will break my strike/boycott just long enough to make a couple of posts.

To all who expressed concern either by public post or via PM, I offer gratitude.

Those who lack understanding in civil counter offense
tactics to social chase I will only tell you when you
respond to agents of social chaos, racists who view you
as sub-human, even simian, as if they are your equals
it's you who nourish a movement whose end design is your
death and the extinction of your kind.

Propagandist belonging to a cadre of an organized movement
are far from being simple attention seeking trolls. They
seek to spread their political message and recruit like
minded individuals to their dedicated mission and cause.
quote:

The counter offensive is to deny them their goal by any
means necessary.

I can only hope should you confront them in the real,
versus the virtual, world that you are armed with more
than words. You best believe they surely will be. And
while you aim to jabber, they aim to kill.
quote:

This is the funniest post on this site lol!!!!! You can't be serious dude. I am just imagining some black African American writting this crap smh not only that but he has the audacity to say Jews are more persecuted then blacks and African all over the world WOW!!! Its a shame what Judaism/Christianity/Islam does to black people consciousness.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
You all need to quit lambasting Takruri for allegedly being weak. He spoke his mind and felt that if this forum allows racists and bigots to post gargabe like we've seen and do nothing about it they're just as guilty. I believe this forum should be closed and a new forum be opened with more mods.
Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansa Musa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xross Breed:
You all need to quit lambasting Takruri for allegedly being weak. He spoke his mind and felt that if this forum allows racists and bigots to post gargabe like we've seen and do nothing about it they're just as guilty. I believe this forum should be closed and a new forum be opened with more mods.

If someone could set up a Vbulletin board that would be great.

It costs money unfortunately.

There are also alot of free networks that host boards but as was the case with Nile Valley Forums they can sometimes be unreliable.

As far as this conflict between Jennifer and AlTakuri is concerned I do not think people should be banned for expressing unpopular opinions.

If they personally attack other members that's one thing but everyone should be allowed to express their beliefs, even if they are hateful.

This is not a political forum in which you must conform to a certain ideology to be a member. Perhaps repeated off-topic posts that hev nothing to do with the theme of the forum should be discouraged.

AlTakuri is a great poster I'd hate to see him leave, but I don't agree with his making ultimatums to remove people from the board if he is to stay.

Posts: 1203 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

New forum vs. old forum.

"No matter where you go, there you are".

"You can run, but you can't hide".

translation: whatever needs to be done, should be done here and now.

m2c.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xross
quote:

I think Ausar is doing a good job.

It is not necessary to start a new group.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
AlTakuri is a great poster I'd hate to see him leave, but I don't agree with his making ultimatums to remove people from the board if he is to stay.
I totally agree.

I always assumed AlTakuri had strong character from reading his posts, I'm really surprised he let the type of jennifer get the better part of him. he should have just brushed her off, instead of giving her the pleasure of being the reason of him leaving this forum.

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redShift
Member # 11143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redShift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Altakuri is just playing a bit of politics. Sometimes you have to play politics when dealing with people with an agenda. Well I hope that’s what he is doing.
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

^ Trolls love this stuff, the attention, negative or positive...it's still attention.

Jenny-poo, BibleBelt, Rosey Mike, all garden variety trolls - not even interesting by troll standards.

I don't even read most of their crap, which is essentially stuff you should scrape off the bottom of your shoe...and then move on.

redShift
Member # 11143

quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
you should scrape off the bottom of your shoe...and then move on.

lol [Big Grin] true

ya she must be loving this

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!! I didn't even say goodbye!

I hope Takruri comes back! [Frown]

Takruri's intelligence was just as great as his humor when it comes to the contributions he's made here.

I noticed that he comes and goes on this board all the time. He goes when the troll BS is high but returns when it's low.

I hope he'll return soon.

I'm gonna miss him! [Frown] [Frown]

As they say where I'm from, we need to shake the haters off.

But still, to all the annoying imbecilic trolls F**K ALL Y'ALL!! [Mad]

Posts: 26353 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Xross
quote:

I think Ausar is doing a good job.

It is not necessary to start a new group.

I agree that ausar is doing a good job he, but it doesn't help him when sammy, the forum owner doesn't ausar the power the ban people. Ausar should have that right to do so, that way getting rid of trolls isn't so tedious.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with that is that most people define a troll as anyone who does not agree with their particular point of view. That is the case on this board and others as well.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I waited to see if JJ was banned. After 3 days and no posts from it I came to the erroneous conclusion that it was.

But seeing it resurface with the exact same id, member number, and registration date I understand it never was banned.

I made a foolish assumption and resumed posting, luckily(?) TNVF was opened to the public and I was quite the fool to bother w/ES AE&E again a most appropriate place for JJ and even the trice banned ever returning A.B.E.

A.B.E., amongst others has been banned numerous times while JJ a much greater menace was never banned at all.

That's one serious eye opener as to what's permissible posting for this forum. I should've paid better attention to the underlined comments below as they may accurately reflect board policy (as if when a group is attacked it's not equivalent to simultaneously personally attacking many individuals).

quote:
Originally posted by Mansa Musa:
quote:
Originally posted by Xross Breed:

If someone could set up a Vbulletin board that would be great.

It costs money unfortunately.

There are also alot of free networks that host boards but as was the case with Nile Valley Forums they can sometimes be unreliable.

As far as this conflict between Jennifer and AlTakuri is concerned I do not think people should be banned for expressing unpopular opinions.

If they personally attack other members that's one thing but everyone should be allowed to express their beliefs, even if they are hateful.

This is not a political forum in which you must conform to a certain ideology to be a member. Perhaps repeated off-topic posts that hev nothing to do with the theme of the forum should be discouraged.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps JJ's presence will help Hore no longer feel alone. After all, they are of the same kind racialists denying their racialism.

asylum forum... all the way! [Big Grin]

Posts: 26353 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com