This is topic egyptian men in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012228

Posted by hotchocolate (Member # 11186) on :

there is a lot of egyptian men who are married to italian and english women in sham. Can someone let me no is this looked down on by the epyptian people. The men tend no to mind how old someone is if they are foreign is this normanl and does everyone marry foreign women for money. Can a egyptian man explain or someone who lives in sharm.

Posted by Katanga we bass (Member # 12233) on :

Use Common sense and be careful.

Posted by esso7 (Member # 12215) on :

hot chocolate ,most of guys doing so are the lowest level in the egyptian society , he is ready to marry an age and tell her he loves her just 4 getting money and as 4 the european women she is enjoying having sex with a younger guy ,its very common phonemna in sharm, hurghada and luxor

Posted by Bonzo (Member # 12594) on :

I think I know where I'm going to retire! [Wink]

Posted by Alchemist (Member # 12318) on :

LOL Bonzo! [Razz]

Posted by foreignluvr (Member # 5854) on :

quote:
Originally posted by hotchocolate:
there is a lot of egyptian men who are married to italian and english women in sham. Can someone let me no is this looked down on by the epyptian people. The men tend no to mind how old someone is if they are foreign is this normanl and does everyone marry foreign women for money. Can a egyptian man explain or someone who lives in sharm.

I am not an Egyptian man nor do I live in Sharm but I think you will find the men that marry the foreign women for money mostly in these resort places. And the ones doing it of course have no problem with it because it benefits them. Some of them have several wives from different countries all sending them money, gifts, etc.
But the "good" & "decent" ones in these areas (and no doubt the ones in the resort areas are not all like this) do look down on this. Of course, I don't think they will say anything unless behind their backs. But as in every single country everywhere you will find good and bad men and women...

Posted by Princess_Leia (Member # 12077) on :

"Can someone let me no is this looked down on by the epyptian people."

"Northampton" residents might spell it North Hampton.

3 in one day, along with a troll who cannot spell with the bizarre English rules.

Posted by foreignluvr (Member # 5854) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:

3 in one day, along with a troll who cannot spell with the bizarre English rules.

LOL Yep you are very insightful noticing things I sometimes don't.
MERRY CHRISTMAS...

quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
quote:

LOL Yep you are very insightful noticing things I sometimes don't.
MERRY CHRISTMAS...

You too, Merry Christmas! Try to lug some of that holiday meal leftovers to your own place so you can skip cooking for the next week. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
LOL Bonzo! [Razz]

I figure like this. If old men can find a sweet young thang to be with them, why can't old women do the same with a young studmuffin? These old men have to know it ain't their rugged good looks that are landing the babes. [Big Grin]

Posted by ahly (Member # 12512) on :

quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
hot chocolate ,most of guys doing so are the lowest level in the egyptian society , he is ready to marry an age and tell her he loves her just 4 getting money and as 4 the european women she is enjoying having sex with a younger guy ,its very common phonemna in sharm, hurghada and luxor

agree 100% well said :)and it do happen every where in the world at the resort areas?

Posted by ahly (Member # 12512) on :

Very simple it is different in life standard between the west and the east, so let me explain for you.

A man has few dollars or euro goes for a vacation and all what he dream of nice place to sleep on, enjoy the weather, the beach, the food, and drink. But when he arrive to special resorts such as Sharm, hurgada or far east and he find that it is very cheap places and he can get any young lady for few dollars. So he does it….

Come to Sharm western women special around the age above 40's come for vacation and they find nice young, dark skin man that he tell her nice words, so they sign the contract "Orfi" but what is not written their? the most important rule but not written their and he never tell her and she never told him too.. And the rule is she is buying his youth for her fun and he is sale himself for getting her money.

Which kind of man? Women do that kind of business? they come from very poor society and they work hard on that resorts and all what they get may be around 150 dollars a month and need to support his family and usually they are big family may be 6 members. And also put in mind that kinds of man never meet a women or even made sex to any one before he start working their. So for them it is extra money plus on top she take him to places he can not offered such as disco or nice restaurant and sure make sex daily.

So it is a deal he sale his youth and she buy his youth and sure we as Egyptian looks to them as real very low people, that same as we look to any women do the same sale her buddy for money.

Nothing wrong to be poor but when you sale yourself for money that really bad and that person do not have any moral or any value in their life and that not only goes for the one sale, NO it goes also for ever one buying man or woman…

Bottom line it is business  the oldest business in the face of the earth 
But that not Egyptian man or present any Egyptian man, that just the bad apples no more as any where else in the world?

You know the sad part that one partner of that business start talking about they got hurts because they fall in love and their man was bad and went away. He was not bad he stack to the business deal sale bit never owe P)

Posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT (Member # 11953) on :

quote:
Originally posted by esso7:

Still we can not generalize...... i am sure that there are successeful respectable relationships & marriages between foreigners & Egyptians.

I agree with you, CAT. Thank goodness for not making generalizations!

Posted by Sniper (Member # 12695) on :

Agree with u CAT, there r many successful egyptians-foriegners marriages and they do have good lovely marriage either in egypt or outside.
But this % in my opinion is no more than 2%!

Posted by DawnBev (Member # 11276) on :

and there are also foreign women who go on holiday to egypt without the slightest intention of ever having sex with anyone! Its a holiday!!

Posted by DawnBev (Member # 11276) on :

and I might even live/retire in Egypt - without the intention of marriage/involved with anyone!

Posted by Josette (Member # 12613) on :

Well I can't speak for anyone else,but my Egyptian fiance is 3 years older than me and I noticed that we still got a few glances when we'd arrive at a cafe or restaurant or something like that,but nothing like the outright staring I described in another post by groups of men. My fiance told me that for some reason, some Egyptians when they see a foreign woman/Egyptian man couple they automatically assume that she pays for everything and that is certainly not our case,so he said whenever we go out he makes it a point to pay and tell people that yes my fiance is an American but I pay for everything. It's funny, we had a taxi driver that was contracted out for my stay and he'd call and he'd come and take us wherever. The guy seemed really nice. Then one night,maybe the fourth or so night we went out, I started talking to him making small talk and my fiancee said after that all places we wanted to go he raised the price because he knew I was an American. I thought it was so ironic because the night before my fiance and I had remarked how good he was! Anyway after that we had a running joke,he'd say, shut your mouth! and we'd just kill ourselves laughing.

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
and there are also foreign women who go on holiday to egypt without the slightest intention of ever having sex with anyone! Its a holiday!!

OMG Dawn [Eek!] you mean some women actually go there to see the REAL sights and attractions? [Eek!] unthinkable [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posted by SayWhatYouSee (Member # 11552) on :

Ayisha, worse - incredible as it seems, most tourists go to Egypt for the ancient monuments, the sunshine, the culture - a holiday! <gasp> [Eek!]

Posted by ThePinkCamel (Member # 11718) on :

I think Ahly pretty much summed it up well. Male prostitutes. Now maybe we should be asking the same types of questions we ask about men going to pick up prostitutes in Asia. Is it fair that a woman take advantage of the poverty of this place to be able to buy a male prostitute? Alot of people pass it off as older women having fun...no harm.......but is it harmful when a guy is forced to sell himself to feed his family? Is it different because everyone assumes men don't mind having sex with any female?

And yes, there are successful marriages between egyptian men and american women. I don't think it would be so sucessful if one meets them in sharm or hurghada of course.

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Ayisha, worse - incredible as it seems, most tourists go to Egypt for the ancient monuments, the sunshine, the culture - a holiday! <gasp> [Eek!]

OMG what an incredibly novel idea!! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

LOL I know it is a new idea, (smuckers hands Ayisha some water and dabs her forehead)....

quote:
Originally posted by ThePinkCamel:
I think Ahly pretty much summed it up well. Male prostitutes. Now maybe we should be asking the same types of questions we ask about men going to pick up prostitutes in Asia. Is it fair that a woman take advantage of the poverty of this place to be able to buy a male prostitute? Alot of people pass it off as older women having fun...no harm.......but is it harmful when a guy is forced to sell himself to feed his family? Is it different because everyone assumes men don't mind having sex with any female?

And yes, there are successful marriages between egyptian men and american women. I don't think it would be so sucessful if one meets them in sharm or hurghada of course.

so by that definition any woman going to sharm or hurghada is only looking for sex? [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

OMG, I'm getting an idea. [Eek!] T O U R I S M <faints>. Do you think this will catch on? I might ring Mubarak and make a few suggestions. 30% commission for ES, as we came up with the idea. I am seeing boats, a river, temples, swimming pools..... [Big Grin]

Posted by necromancer (Member # 12656) on :

What is amazing here is everyone seems to be experts on the love lives and marital situations of complete strangers here.
Honestly
How many of you actually KNOW the details of every foreign woman tourist who has visited Hurghada or Sharm in the last year?
How many people here follow their stories all the way home?
OR
Are you just depending on some broken hearted women who post on ES, to give your your statistics?
[Roll Eyes]
Really you are insulting every woman who sets foot in either of these resorts by making wild accusations about their intentions.
YES
Some women go to Hurghada to holiday, Dive, combine a beach holiday with a visit to Cairo, visit Petra, go with kids, with husbands, without husbands, hen parties, diving trips, enjoy the sun, cure aches and pains for the winter months, enjoy a cheap warm holiday.

[Mad] [Mad]

quote:
quote:
quote:

OMG, I'm getting an idea. [Eek!] T O U R I S M <faints>. Do you think this will catch on? I might ring Mubarak and make a few suggestions. 30% commission for ES, as we came up with the idea. I am seeing boats, a river, temples, swimming pools..... [Big Grin]
hang on how could that possibly work? All Egypt has is gigalos and Red Sea isnt it? Where you going to get temples and boats and stuff from? [Roll Eyes] nah it would never work [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by necromancer:

Are you just depending on some broken hearted women who post on ES, to give your your statistics?

sadly necromancer thats what some people believe to be the norm, they will generalize along those lines not even thinking of the many many relationships with good and honest Egyptian men and Foreign women, they will take those few disasters and decide thats how it is across the board, its NOT. It does get a little tedious.

quote:

I have asked a question relating to male prostitutes on ES before. I wondered why little sympathy is shown for poor men, when there is clearly sympathy for poor women prostitutes in Asia and similar countries.

There doesn't seem to be a clear cut answer as there are many complex factors in the mix. On ES, genuine couples seem to get woven into the argument by some. This detracts from the debate and doesn't help reach a satisfactory answer. Let's remove couples who fall in love and make a life together, as it muddies the waters.

Do women buy Egyptian men for sex? If so, do such women dress it up as love or a holiday romance and for what purpose? To delude themselves? To escape being viewed with the same contempt men are subject to, when purchasing sexual services? Or do the men disguise the selling of sex as love? Do they trick women into paying by unfair means?

I can't help but feel sorry for women who are tricked but part of me is incredulous that women allow this to happen. Or is this issue really about sexism? Are women judged harshly for buying sex, while men get off lightly, as they've been engaging prostitutes since time began?

Any answers? I've confused myself now. [Confused] [Smile]

Posted by Josette (Member # 12613) on :

Although I personally would never choose to do either, I say if they are both adults and know what they are getting themselves into,then it does not bother me.

Actually I never thought of Egyptian men as sex objects or even sexual beings before I discovered ES [Razz] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Actually I never thought of Egyptian men as sex objects or even sexual beings before I discovered ES [Razz] [Big Grin]

cinders you wont, silly [Roll Eyes] its only us westerners that go for that [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:

cinders you wont, silly [Roll Eyes] its only us westerners that go for that [Roll Eyes]
OOOOOOOOOOOPS [Eek!]
Sorry didnt mean to make fun of westerners who go for Egyptian men...... i was just making fun of the threads that discuss Egy men as gigolos or sexual beings.

As you can see one of my posts above, i said that not all Egy/ western marriages are failures as they say on ES

Posted by Laura (Member # 879) on :

I beg your pardon Ayisha!!!

Westerners?

You mean us Suggggggggggga mamaaaaaaaaaa's lol

quote:
quote:

I have asked a question relating to male prostitutes on ES before. I wondered why little sympathy is shown for poor men, when there is clearly sympathy for poor women prostitutes in Asia and similar countries.

There doesn't seem to be a clear cut answer as there are many complex factors in the mix. On ES, genuine couples seem to get woven into the argument by some. This detracts from the debate and doesn't help reach a satisfactory answer. Let's remove couples who fall in love and make a life together, as it muddies the waters.

Do women buy Egyptian men for sex? If so, do such women dress it up as love or a holiday romance and for what purpose? To delude themselves? To escape being viewed with the same contempt men are subject to, when purchasing sexual services? Or do the men disguise the selling of sex as love? Do they trick women into paying by unfair means?

I can't help but feel sorry for women who are tricked but part of me is incredulous that women allow this to happen. Or is this issue really about sexism? Are women judged harshly for buying sex, while men get off lightly, as they've been engaging prostitutes since time began?

I think the major difference between western men going to Asia for sex and western women going to Egypt for sex is in how the transactions starts, ends, and the duration; let alone the amount of $$ and emotions in the transactions.

Western man goes to Asia, straight to a brothel choses a girl(s) out of a line up, pays ahead of time to the Madame or Pimp, takes the girl back, screws her and goes home. More than likely the female prostitute is subjected to herion injections to keep her docile so she doesn't have a violent response to countless hours of sexual violence. The girl is sold by her family to the pimp before puberty and the girl dies young most often of a STD in the streets. At most each transaction cost $20. The prostitute and john never see each other again and no vows of undying love are exchanged, and the western man only gives the $20 to the pimp, the money never reaches the prostitute's hands.

Western woman goes to Luxor, Red Sea Resort area; recieves countless compliments, young men half their age offering themselves and love. The gigilo continues contact via IM chats and email, professing undying love while he continues the same rant with 4-7 other western females online at the same time at an internet cafe. Eventually or during that same first vacation the western woman orfi marries the young gigilo and she goes back home to sell all her belongings, cash out her retirement account and prepares for a new life, a retirement in Egypt. Meanwhile the gigilo is either starting or ending a scam with 3 other western women at the same time.

Major difference is Egyptian gigilos carry as if the transaction is love, marriage and creating a life with a woman double his age. He handles all the money, he takes drugs in order to stay erect and bear the burden of sexual contact with a number of women he is not attracted to. Later on he physically assualts his elderly wife in order to drive her away without her collecting any of the investments she purchased in his name.

The Asian prostitute is drugged to remain docile, and doesn't profess love to any of her customers, she is sold at a young age by her family and doesn't get to chose or seduce any of her customers nor does she hold any of the money she has earned. the Asian prostitute is sexually assualted by her pimp and her customers daily.

There is a major difference between the two.

quote:
quote:
quote:

OOOOOOOOOOOPS [Eek!]
Sorry didnt mean to make fun of westerners who go for Egyptian men...... i was just making fun of the threads that discuss Egy men as gigolos or sexual beings.

As you can see one of my posts above, i said that not all Egy/ western marriages are failures as they say on ES

cinders i was joking [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
I beg your pardon Ayisha!!!

Westerners?

You mean us Suggggggggggga mamaaaaaaaaaa's lol

so sorry Laura!! please forgive me not using the politically correct term of Suga Mama [Big Grin] [Big Grin] its my age you know, I get so forgetful [Roll Eyes] 85 next month [Frown] im so glad i gave all my life savings of £3.51p to my gigalo, ooopss I mean husband, he will look after me good with that [Frown]

Posted by Mrs Tibe (Member # 12653) on :

quote:
Originally posted by necromancer:
What is amazing here is everyone seems to be experts on the love lives and marital situations of complete strangers here.
Honestly
How many of you actually KNOW the details of every foreign woman tourist who has visited Hurghada or Sharm in the last year?
How many people here follow their stories all the way home?
OR
[Roll Eyes]
Really you are insulting every woman who sets foot in either of these resorts by making wild accusations about their intentions.
YES
Some women go to Hurghada to holiday, Dive, combine a beach holiday with a visit to Cairo, visit Petra, go with kids, with husbands, without husbands, hen parties, diving trips, enjoy the sun, cure aches and pains for the winter months, enjoy a cheap warm holiday.

[Mad] [Mad]

Exactly - wise words. There are also alot of succes stories. I for ones think mine is (known my husband for nearly a year now) and I know several of others too who live happily married to an egyptian guy they met on vaccation. Some live with their husbands in Hurghada and some cant/wont move to egypt so the only options if couples has to be together is that the guy leaves Egypt. Naturally devolpment in a relationsship and in many cases no preplanned visa scam. My own husband have a very hard time leaving his beloved Egypt but lucky for me he loves me more and there is no way I can move to Egypt with my 2 kids from a previous marriage.

am laughing so hard now Ayisha my gigolo who's snoring in the next room woke up..ooops hehe

quote:
am laughing so hard now Ayisha my gigolo who's snoring in the next room woke up..ooops hehe

Laura, laura [Roll Eyes] I thought your gigalo was older than you, thats makes HIM a suga daddy and you a gold digger [Roll Eyes] you cant have an older gigalo [Wink]

oh sheesh, I really need to get a dictionary for quick reference..I can't keep this all straight. Yes you are right, and I kind of do like that name...sugaaa daddy...haha...I will try it out on him in the morning.. [Smile]

Oh dear, a small detail, he is not egyptian, am I still a gold digger? Can he still be a suga daddy?

hey you 2 "old ladies" ( [Big Grin] ) I bet you have a couple of young stud's on the side whom you pay to keep you entertaint while the husbands are napping.... - just to make the picture fit into sono's head.

Maybe in 25 years I will sit here writting on ES while my egyptian husband is trying to make our granchild sleep by sing Lionel Ritche to him/her.... [Smile] I wish- I dream - I hope.

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
hey you 2 "old ladies" ( [Big Grin] ) I bet you have a couple of young stud's on the side whom you pay to keep you entertaint while the husbands are napping.... - just to make the picture fit into sono's head.

Maybe in 25 years I will sit here writting on ES while my egyptian husband is trying to make our granchild sleep by sing Lionel Ritche to him/her.... [Smile] I wish- I dream - I hope.

You naughty little devil you..hehe

[Big Grin]

quote:
oh sheesh, I really need to get a dictionary for quick reference..I can't keep this all straight. Yes you are right, and I kind of do like that name...sugaaa daddy...haha...I will try it out on him in the morning.. [Smile]

Oh dear, a small detail, he is not egyptian, am I still a gold digger? Can he still be a suga daddy?

Laura!! dont ruin it all, surely you have a nice young toy boy Egyptian lurking about? if not why not?

honestly, do i have to teach you girls everything [Roll Eyes]

quote:

my dear tibe, firstly my husband doesnt 'nap' dear and I dont need a young stud, hubby has just turned 18 and its hard enough at my age to keep up you know [Frown] and after parting with my life savings of £3.51 I cant pay anyone [Frown]

quote:
quote:

my dear tibe, firstly my husband doesnt 'nap' dear and I dont need a young stud, hubby has just turned 18 and its hard enough at my age to keep up you know [Frown] and after parting with my life savings of £3.51 I cant pay anyone [Frown]
OK you married a sexmaschine but has no cash- then you made sure he had a visa to your homecountry????

( [Big Grin] )

LOL, Ayisha - you missed the special Christmas sale. Two 18 year old studs for a fiver. [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin] You were robbed, girl.

quote:
quote:
quote:

OK you married a sexmaschine but has no cash- then you made sure he had a visa to your homecountry????

( [Big Grin] )

no tibe [Frown] he didnt want to come here so im going there [Frown] did i do it wrong again? [Roll Eyes]

I am glad my husband DOES nap! It's the only time I can steal money out of his gold filled pockets to keep my little stud muffins happy!

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

quote:
LOL, Ayisha - you missed the special Christmas sale. Two 18 year old studs for a fiver. [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin] You were robbed, girl.

SWYS [Mad] I just spat coffee all over my laptop [Mad] is this at Asda or Tesco? I saw an advert in my SAGA magazine, let me try to find it [Wink]

quote:
I am glad my husband DOES nap! It's the only time I can steal money out of his gold filled pockets to keep my little stud muffins happy!

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

such wise words, we can all learn from this girls! [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

my dear tibe, firstly my husband doesnt 'nap' dear and I dont need a young stud, hubby has just turned 18 and its hard enough at my age to keep up you know [Frown] and after parting with my life savings of £3.51 I cant pay anyone

no tibe
he didnt want to come here so im going there [Frown] did i do it wrong again?

I have to break the hard news to you - then there is a good posibility that you arent his only love. Bring a picture of your car, your house and the flatsreen tv and he will apply for the visa [Big Grin] hahaha or take out the fake teeths and convince him with a blowjob. [Big Grin] Oh boy am Sometimes Im glad my mom dont go on the internet..... [Big Grin] or to egypt. Would like a stepdad half my age taking away part of my heritage. hahahahaha

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

quote:

Laura, you and Ayisha are killing me, lol me and my husband are reading this almost in tears...stop stop we can't take anymore! lol hankey....please, anyone?? [Razz]

quote:
quote:

SWYS [Mad] I just spat coffee all over my laptop [Mad] is this at Asda or Tesco? I saw an advert in my SAGA magazine, let me try to find it [Wink]
LOL @ SAGA Magazine. Ayisha, watch out for the New Year sales. They are the best. Just keep the receipt and if they are faulty, Tesco will give you the cash back, or a repacement. [Razz]

quote:
quote:
quote:

I think the major difference between western men going to Asia for sex and western women going to Egypt for sex is in how the transactions starts, ends, and the duration; let alone the amount of $$ and emotions in the transactions.

Western man goes to Asia, straight to a brothel choses a girl(s) out of a line up, pays ahead of time to the Madame or Pimp, takes the girl back, screws her and goes home. More than likely the female prostitute is subjected to herion injections to keep her docile so she doesn't have a violent response to countless hours of sexual violence. The girl is sold by her family to the pimp before puberty and the girl dies young most often of a STD in the streets. At most each transaction cost $20. The prostitute and john never see each other again and no vows of undying love are exchanged, and the western man only gives the $20 to the pimp, the money never reaches the prostitute's hands.

Western woman goes to Luxor, Red Sea Resort area; recieves countless compliments, young men half their age offering themselves and love. The gigilo continues contact via IM chats and email, professing undying love while he continues the same rant with 4-7 other western females online at the same time at an internet cafe. Eventually or during that same first vacation the western woman orfi marries the young gigilo and she goes back home to sell all her belongings, cash out her retirement account and prepares for a new life, a retirement in Egypt. Meanwhile the gigilo is either starting or ending a scam with 3 other western women at the same time.

Major difference is Egyptian gigilos carry as if the transaction is love, marriage and creating a life with a woman double his age. He handles all the money, he takes drugs in order to stay erect and bear the burden of sexual contact with a number of women he is not attracted to. Later on he physically assualts his elderly wife in order to drive her away without her collecting any of the investments she purchased in his name.

The Asian prostitute is drugged to remain docile, and doesn't profess love to any of her customers, she is sold at a young age by her family and doesn't get to chose or seduce any of her customers nor does she hold any of the money she has earned. the Asian prostitute is sexually assualted by her pimp and her customers daily.

There is a major difference between the two.

Sono, your observations on the differences between men purchasing Asian prostitutes and women buying Egyptian male prostitutes are fair enough but there is one similarity worth considering further. I have heard of men going to Thailand who have fallen into the dream of a happy ever after life with a pretty young woman. Some marry these women. The 'Bride for Sale' business has been well documented.

In Egypt, men are forced to use temporary marriage arrangements just to spend time with a woman. This complicates things further, as in Asia, women aren't forced to marry male customers just to have sex.

These arrangements are very different from genuine love matches between a western woman and an Egyptian man. It doesn't help to confuse what is real with what is a business transaction but on ES, this seems to happen a lot. Part of me thinks that plain old sexism judges women buying sexual services more harshly than men making similar purchases. I'm not endorsing exploitation or prostitution, just trying to understand why women are judged so severely when this issue is discussed.

quote:
Sono, your observations on the differences between men purchasing Asian prostitutes and women buying Egyptian male prostitutes are fair enough but there is one similarity worth considering further. I have heard of men going to Thailand who have fallen into the dream of a happy ever after life with a pretty young woman. Some marry these women. The 'Bride for Sale' business has been well documented.

In Egypt, men are forced to use temporary marriage arrangements just to spend time with a woman. This complicates things further, as in Asia, women aren't forced to marry male customers just to have sex.

These arrangements are very different from genuine love matches between a western woman and an Egyptian man. It doesn't help to confuse what is real with what is a business transaction but on ES, this seems to happen a lot. Part of me thinks that plain old sexism judges women buying sexual services more harshly than men making similar purchases. I'm not endorsing exploitation or prostitution, just trying to understand why women are judged so severely when this issue is discussed.

Not to attack you but just to question what you have to say.....

WHen a western man marries a Asian woman how come people automatically assume that she was a former prostitute?

Seriously here this does happen in the USA, when a john falls in love with his hooker and wants to marry her whats the possibility the pimp will allow the two to marry?

I actually know quite a few couples in which an American man is married to a phillipino woman. Half met and married in KSA and the Gulf Arab region. The other half were service men station in Phillipines and met their wives on the base. Meaning the Phillipino woman's father was in the military or worked on the base or she did.

As for THailand, I know of a few American-THai couples. One of those two couples the man is inthe foreign service department. Thats right the State Department and her mother works in the same kind of function for Thailand, thats how they met.

Minneapolis & St. Paul has the second highest rate of inter-racial or inter-culture marriages in the USA. So I see about 20 couples per weekend downtown having their romantic dinners, family shopping or taking in a night of theater entertainment in which one spouse is obviously foreign. And these couples are very open about it and proud of it.

I have yet to see one couple boast that the foreign spouse was a prostitute. I actually know of one male gay couple in which the younger Mexican man was a prostitute only because it was the only way he could meet other gay men without having the crap beat out of him. But he works a normal job as a pastry chef and is now making more money than his American partner. THey are a good match and I am happy for them.

The "bride for sale" industry is mainly over the internet and they do host parties in the foreign spouses home country for "meet ups". Strangely enough alot of diplomats from the state department used to go to these events and have their photos taken before media houses like dateline started doing journalistic investigations. So in that extent I agree with you, alot of these marriages are propped up by western politicians, the immigration paperwork is forwarded much faster and the foreign spouses home community does very well economically speaking when so many American hopeful husband arrive to chose their brides.

You are right its not fair. But on the same token because these "mail order bride" organizations are well organized you won't see mail order brides being married to 4-7 men at once and taking in large chunks of these men's money. THere are contract stipulations and assurances that bigamy isn't being committed. Thats why having an organized "mail order bride" industry safe guards both the bride and the groom. Plus as any of us have noticed the American groom has the upper hand. He isn't taken advantage of as often as a western woman is in Egyptian relationships.

And these mail order brides come to the west, have children with their spouses, don't divorce them immediately after their naturalization.

I know of alot of "Russian" women who have been married for over a decade to their American men and have been brutally criticized for their choice to marry an American inthe manner she did.

But on the same token her husband is wonderful to her and he is quite a catch. And she won't stop complaining about her ex-husband the Russian and how she had to fight him tooth and nail for custody of their son. She sued her ex repeatively for custody only because whenever she was in Russia he'd hide their son from her and her ex wouldn't allow her family to have access to their son either. Until she got married to the American her ex didn't want anything to do with their son. As soon as she got married to the American her ex started demanding money in exchange for not applying for custody.

Seriously these mail order brides end up with a lot of hurdles to go through, while these egyptian gigilos practice bigamy and extortion on a regular basis then boast about it.

I had a handful of phillipino classmates who married a man twice their age and were very open about their sex lives. And man, got to tell you what these women thought was kinky and unChristianlike is pretty darn normal to me. These old men do a damn good job of pleasuring their wives. THese old men remember birthdays, aniversaries, Valentines day, everything. These old men actually call their mother-in-laws on their birthday to wish them a happy birthday and have flowers sent to them.

I do know of a few really bad cases, but for the most part alot of these relationships work. Possibly because these "mail order brides" come from cultures where men don't do the sensitive and loving things that American women take for granted.

But comparing "Mail order brides" to the Egyptian gigilo thing is completely different.

quote:
I have to break the hard news to you - then there is a good posibility that you arent his only love. Bring a picture of your car, your house and the flatsreen tv and he will apply for the visa [Big Grin] hahaha or take out the fake teeths and convince him with a blowjob. [Big Grin] Oh boy am Sometimes Im glad my mom dont go on the internet..... [Big Grin] or to egypt. Would like a stepdad half my age taking away part of my heritage. hahahahaha

tibe, what car? what flat screen tv? should I have those things to get him a visa? [Frown] as for taking out my teeth to do 'that' I told him no way matey!! [Mad]

My kids got thier inheritance already, split between the 3 of them, thats WHY i only had £3.51 life savings left, it WAS £4.98p before the little vultures got in there [Frown]

Posted by ????? (Member # 12336) on :

quote:
quote:

-------------------------------------------------
Think you`ve a point here. Above that, it isn`t always the resort-guy from the touristarea`s. Don`t forget the internetrelationships! In fact it`s just the same, doesn`t cost so much trouble, and you can fish to a large amount at the same time! To be honoust, I think this group is even bigger. Their only problem is that they have to talk so good that the lady`s will come and visit him, and marry a.s.a.p.
I have the impression that many visitors here didn`t go to Egypt because they wanted a boyfriend or a male prostitute...
-------------------------------------------------

quote:
quote:

Not to attack you but just to question what you have to say.....

WHen a western man marries a Asian woman how come people automatically assume that she was a former prostitute?

Seriously here this does happen in the USA, when a john falls in love with his hooker and wants to marry her whats the possibility the pimp will allow the two to marry?

I actually know quite a few couples in which an American man is married to a phillipino woman. Half met and married in KSA and the Gulf Arab region. The other half were service men station in Phillipines and met their wives on the base. Meaning the Phillipino woman's father was in the military or worked on the base or she did.

As for THailand, I know of a few American-THai couples. One of those two couples the man is inthe foreign service department. Thats right the State Department and her mother works in the same kind of function for Thailand, thats how they met.

Minneapolis & St. Paul has the second highest rate of inter-racial or inter-culture marriages in the USA. So I see about 20 couples per weekend downtown having their romantic dinners, family shopping or taking in a night of theater entertainment in which one spouse is obviously foreign. And these couples are very open about it and proud of it.

I have yet to see one couple boast that the foreign spouse was a prostitute. I actually know of one male gay couple in which the younger Mexican man was a prostitute only because it was the only way he could meet other gay men without having the crap beat out of him. But he works a normal job as a pastry chef and is now making more money than his American partner. THey are a good match and I am happy for them.

The "bride for sale" industry is mainly over the internet and they do host parties in the foreign spouses home country for "meet ups". Strangely enough alot of diplomats from the state department used to go to these events and have their photos taken before media houses like dateline started doing journalistic investigations. So in that extent I agree with you, alot of these marriages are propped up by western politicians, the immigration paperwork is forwarded much faster and the foreign spouses home community does very well economically speaking when so many American hopeful husband arrive to chose their brides.

You are right its not fair. But on the same token because these "mail order bride" organizations are well organized you won't see mail order brides being married to 4-7 men at once and taking in large chunks of these men's money. THere are contract stipulations and assurances that bigamy isn't being committed. Thats why having an organized "mail order bride" industry safe guards both the bride and the groom. Plus as any of us have noticed the American groom has the upper hand. He isn't taken advantage of as often as a western woman is in Egyptian relationships.

And these mail order brides come to the west, have children with their spouses, don't divorce them immediately after their naturalization.

I know of alot of "Russian" women who have been married for over a decade to their American men and have been brutally criticized for their choice to marry an American inthe manner she did.

But on the same token her husband is wonderful to her and he is quite a catch. And she won't stop complaining about her ex-husband the Russian and how she had to fight him tooth and nail for custody of their son. She sued her ex repeatively for custody only because whenever she was in Russia he'd hide their son from her and her ex wouldn't allow her family to have access to their son either. Until she got married to the American her ex didn't want anything to do with their son. As soon as she got married to the American her ex started demanding money in exchange for not applying for custody.

Seriously these mail order brides end up with a lot of hurdles to go through, while these egyptian gigilos practice bigamy and extortion on a regular basis then boast about it.

I had a handful of phillipino classmates who married a man twice their age and were very open about their sex lives. And man, got to tell you what these women thought was kinky and unChristianlike is pretty darn normal to me. These old men do a damn good job of pleasuring their wives. THese old men remember birthdays, aniversaries, Valentines day, everything. These old men actually call their mother-in-laws on their birthday to wish them a happy birthday and have flowers sent to them.

I do know of a few really bad cases, but for the most part alot of these relationships work. Possibly because these "mail order brides" come from cultures where men don't do the sensitive and loving things that American women take for granted.

But comparing "Mail order brides" to the Egyptian gigilo thing is completely different.

''WHen a western man marries a Asian woman how come people automatically assume that she was a former prostitute?''

Sure, it's unfair to stereotype but luckily not everyone would make such an assumption.

Your point on pimps is one I hadn't considered in the comparison. Egyptian male prostitutes don't have these, as far as I know. That gives them an independence or advantage many female prostitutes don't have.

''But comparing "Mail order brides" to the Egyptian gigilo thing is completely different''

I guess categorising like for like is the only reasonable way to analyse. There aren't perfect matches to do this with, I agree. Each country has its own unique circumstances and culture but poverty, desperation and a lack of opportunities are common factors.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com