This is topic Mena house in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=014388

Posted by satanmademedoit (Member # 11766) on :

Yesterday,outside the Mena house watched a horse being totally thrashed til I got hold of the boy!

Police and security all sitting on the wall,only became interested when the expat intervened ..why?

These scumbags need education!

Posted by oldbag (Member # 9889) on :

Hello SatanMMDI,

I think from your posts this afternoon that you are having a 'bad Egypt' day [Frown]

This is one of the down sides of Egypt, I think, as with many countries in the world, treatment of animals is not what the Brits and Yanks expect.

My brother lives in France and he tells me that the French can't get their heads around the way Brits treat animals and casual cruelty is all about.

Posted by pseudovellum (Member # 13906) on :

Satan

they need whipping
[Wink]

Oldbag,

yep she is I think, but I never saw cruelty in France or anywhere else like I see here to animals, only thing I saw was the way they make fois gras!!
God that is cruel.. [Mad]

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
Hello SatanMMDI,

I think from your posts this afternoon that you are having a 'bad Egypt' day [Frown]

This is one of the down sides of Egypt, I think, as with many countries in the world, treatment of animals is not what the Brits and Yanks expect.

My brother lives in France and he tells me that the French can't get their heads around the way Brits treat animals and casual cruelty is all about.

I'm sorry, I still can't get used to being referred to as a Yank. [Razz]

Posted by oldbag (Member # 9889) on :

Sorry Smuckers!

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Oh sorry satan for your bad experience. But good to know that there are people out who give a da*n about animal welfare and rights. Please keep it up!

Posted by Gail (Member # 6886) on :

Good going, satanmademedoit! Is that kind of treatment really necessary? I think not. That's one aspect of traveling to other countries that is distasteful. [Frown]

Smucky ~ Y'all couldn't be a Yank if you tried, honey! I guess you have to be from the states to know what that really means. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Good going, satanmademedoit! Is that kind of treatment really necessary? I think not. That's one aspect of traveling to other countries that is distasteful. [Frown]

Smucky ~ Y'all couldn't be a Yank if you tried, honey! I guess you have to be from the states to know what that really means. [Wink]

LOL It's just that in the south it is an insult to be called a yankee (LOL) because we think of the Northerners as the yanks. [Razz] I guess to anyone outside of the states we're all Yanks. [Wink]

Posted by jean_bean (Member # 13715) on :

Good going Satan.....cheers !
my hero !!!
glad to see that some people, besides me, cares about animals around these parts.

Posted by pseudovellum (Member # 13906) on :

we need to get hold of a load of sugar cane and patrol the streets beating the **** out of these evil Bas****s see how they like it.

The DACVB

The Donkey and Camel Vigilante Brigade.

[Big Grin]

Posted by Gail (Member # 6886) on :

Smucky ~ Actually, I think you're right. You realize that technically makes us enemies? [Eek!] Good thing we don't cling to historical practices!

quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Smucky ~ Actually, I think you're right. You realize that technically makes us enemies? [Eek!] Good thing we don't cling to historical practices!

Lol, would never happen even during the civil war my dear. [Razz]

Posted by Life is good (Member # 12116) on :

quote:
Originally posted by satanmademedoit:
Yesterday,outside the Mena house watched a horse being totally thrashed til I got hold of the boy!

Police and security all sitting on the wall,only became interested when the expat intervened ..why?

These scumbags need education!

It really hits home when you see the kids having this treatment.

Tahrir Square seems to attract mothers who like to beat their children to gain sympathy and money.

A child with learning difficulties seems to be the easy target.

She is often there with him.I am ready for her this time I am here!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com