EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Fomer Spice Girl to renew her wedding vows in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fomer Spice Girl to renew her wedding vows in Egypt
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no it's not Victoria Beckham!! [Big Grin]

Mel B to renew her marriage vows

25 Aug 2008, 1636 hrs IST, ANI

The former Spice Girl member Melanie Brown is reportedly getting paid 400,000 dollars from the lucrative deal she signed with OK! magazine to cover the event that will be taking place at a high-class resort in Egypt.

Brown had married film producer Belafonte 15 months ago in a low-key ceremony in Las Vegas, and they are now planning to celebrate their nuptials by throwing an expensive party packed with celebrity friends.

"Mel and Stephen wanted a lavish do to celebrate their relationship,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling British newspaper The Daily Mirror.

“They agreed to allow the event to be covered by a magazine but are obliged to fulfil certain requirements.

“One of these is a certain quota of well-known faces - family and close friends simply won''t do," the source added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/International_Buzz/Mel_B_to_renew_her_marriage_vows/articleshow/3403828.cms

Perhaps the location will be Sharm El Sheikh or El Gouna??

Keep your eyes open!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thanks for that info. I love the spice girls. I am 12. Can you please give us an update where this wedding will be held? Can you get her autograph for me Tiger??? I so will be so grateful to you! (barf barf)
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com