EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Cheeky

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheeky
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are a darling [Cool]

tell mum and dad hi from us [Wink]

Allison

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I have only just seen this.

No problem, I only hope it is helpful. The next stash we have are childrens clothes and many still have the labels on.

The lady who has them returns from the UK this week so we will have another spring clean.

This is why I joined ES, to meet people who can help and you guys have helped me a lot thank you.

My folks were really pleased to meet you and they would love to meet up again.

Don't worry MM, you are still the daughter they never had. [Wink]

It was a pleasure meeting you, keep up the good work [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I now know why MM wants your mum and dad to adopt her [Big Grin]

Just PM me or call and let me know and we will find them needy homes [Cool]

You are an angel

[Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hands off they are my new parents, you can have mine if you want, they are slightly damaged but nothing a bit of TLC wont fix. I will pay you to take them haha
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should hire my folks out as entertainers, temporary parenting and dial a coffee.

They are such loveable social little ferrets, I guess I picked up my love of life from them [Big Grin]

I reckon I should arrange a small party for your return MM at my house. Just a few local ES guys and a pass the parcel...I will break it to my Mum when she is on the bacardi [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yey, kids party. Dont forget i throw one hell of a tantrum and cry when i dont get my own way. Ask Mr T haha
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Well there will just be no jelly and you can go sit on the naughty chair!!!

How cool would musical statues and musical chairs be for us lot lol...

Maybe this is how I get mysterious drink related injuries!!!

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Well there will just be no jelly and you can go sit on the naughty chair!!!

How cool would musical statues and musical chairs be for us lot lol...

Maybe this is how I get mysterious drink related injuries!!!

oooohh party ! can i come? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Of course, you have to bring me a present though and in return I will make you up a party bag [Smile]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
yey!!!! I want pressents too though. Its my coming home party haha Bacon sandwiches will do

Cheeky the only game i will let you play after alcohol is sleeping logs. You are a danger to yourself sober.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
When I am sober I fall asleep lol.. I need my alcohol to keep me awake... oh and because I have been outed as a drunk [Big Grin]

Bacon sandwiches and sausages as streamers....

I will work on the fockers to see if we can have a small 'gathering' I had better not ask too many guys incase some cuckoo decides I am running a whorehouse as well [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com